Sing, Sing a Song... Chain story

Hey at least you get a reaction. My hubby pretty much just ignores this part of my life. I've tried countless times to get him to read some of my stories. He won't. Says he's doesn't like to read. I even tried to get him to read the few that were about him. Not happening. Oh well. :)

So I guess I'm just beyond spoiled that two of my exes still routinely read. To the point that I'll occasionally get emails from the current hubby and bo respectively asking if story X is true or not since once you figure it out it's not hard to tell who I'm writing about.

Also I want in. First instinct is calling for me to get it WAY WAY over my head and go with Thriller but that's just first instinct. And it already seems to be more than I can handle. In my brain it's kind of fuzzy but I know it focuses around a girl who's boyfriend is dead but she can somehow channel his spirit sexually (or maybe he's a vamp, not sure) and the new guy who can thrill her more than any ghost would ever dare try.

Even as I'm writing that and I take another shot I'm well aware that I should just go with Christina Aguilera Genie in a Bottle (or something similarly simple) and call it a day) Or else my head might pop. If my head pops I blame Kareena btw.
 
Hey, if you're gonna blame me, at least spell my name right! :p ;)

You and anyone else who wants in is more than welcome; just let me know what song you plan to use, and I'll update the first post in the thread to reflect it. I think we got kind of lost here, at least I know I did, so I'll check to see if anyone else has posted a story to this chain that I haven't linked to in the first post, as well.
 
No apology needed; I wasn't offended, just teasing. :) Sorry, I'm a brat sometimes.

Hope you're still planning to participate in the chain!
 
I am, with Micheal Jackson's Thriller. Just need to run it through another layer of edits and then it'll be good to go. Has absolutely no resemblence to what I had in mind when I started but hey shit happens.
 
An space for my song?

MY song title is "I GET OFF" by Halestorm

Scheduley Stuff:
March 15- Boxlicker Enery the Eighth
March 22- KarennaC Good Morning Beautiful
March 29- PrincessErin Lips of an Angel
April 5- bb_peaks Janie's Got a Gun
April 12-
April 19-
April 26-
May 12- TE999 From a Window
May 10-
 
Last edited:
I am entered in this year's contest too. Can I enter "A Girl's Night Out" which was recorded a few years ago by The Judds? I don't expect to win but I want to do more writing and this will give me some encouragement.
 
I like many songs so I'll have to think through this a bit, but I'd like to try something here as well as one of my chain story entries for the Survivor Contest.
 
Lustful Lyrics

I know its been a while since anyone posted here but, with the survivor contest and all I plan to submit a story in this chain and hope that is still okay.

The song will be For you (the rabbit song) by David Knoffler
I am about to submit it and I will update when its posted.

Hope i got all the rules right, the chain story category is weirdness
 
I know its been a while since anyone posted here but, with the survivor contest and all I plan to submit a story in this chain and hope that is still okay.

The song will be For you (the rabbit song) by David Knoffler
I am about to submit it and I will update when its posted.

Hope i got all the rules right, the chain story category is weirdness

Welcome aboard, xellie! :D

I'd forgotten about this Chain Story and since we have a whole new crop of authors posting here in the AH, it'll be interesting to see if any want to participate in its resurrection.

I may just add another story myself. ;)
 
Okay posted as Lustful Lyrics: Chapter 9 Published to site 03/06/2013 :D Just in case anyone is following me down this road.
dancingbunny.gif
 
Last edited:
Okay posted as Lustful Lyrics: Chapter 9 :D Just in case anyone is following me down this road.
dancingbunny.gif

That was always one of my favorite chains. I'm surprised there were only eight chapters. The first and the eighth were by me, but two years apart.
 
Back
Top