Looking For a Fella with a Noggin

MissDoe100

Virgin
I am in search of some stimulating conversation and Skype fun from articulate, interesting dominant men with whom I could explore my darker side.

My experience is rather limited and I would love to find a man who could help guide me and push my limits.

Cookies (as well as responses) are rewarded to message senders who can show they have a noggin.

*gets on his soap box*

Every girl on here posts the same thing ....looking for a guy who's a intelligent conversationalist...knowing exactly what will happen. Granted most men post the same thing as well. I guess I just feel a little hoodwinked when (dispite your 17 posts) they will still blow your PM box up with the attention you want. ...attention they won't get.

*gets off his soap box*

Is that Noggin the Nog the cursed Viking looter and pillager? :D

I always did have a thing for men who wore hats with horns on them. (However, Horrible Histories have told me this is all lies).

Apparently it is a Germanic thing.... well they always were horny b******s ;)

There aren't many things that can get my panties dropping to the floor quicker than essentially being lectured for being a woman who writes a post in the personals board. Hawt.

Every girl on here posts the same thing ....looking for a guy who's a intelligent conversationalist...knowing exactly what will happen. Granted most men post the same thing as well. I guess I just feel a little hoodwinked when (dispite your 17 posts) they will still blow your PM box up with the attention you want. ...attention they won't get.

*gets off his soap box*

There aren't many things that can get my panties dropping to the floor quicker than essentially being lectured for being a woman who writes a post in the personals board. Hawt.

Damn if I had known that I wouldn't have bothered with the Horny Viking bit!
Now Woman! learn your place ;) lol

I am in search of some stimulating conversation and Skype fun from articulate, interesting dominant men with whom I could explore my darker side.

My experience is rather limited and I would love to find a man who could help guide me and push my limits.

Cookies (as well as responses) are rewarded to message senders who can show they have a noggin.
Miss Doe:
I have degrees from two universities, I have lived for 74 years and I have chatted with some women over the past 25 years who wanted to explore their inner selves. I also have Skype. I hope to hear from you.

Miss Doe:
I have degrees from two universities, I have lived for 74 years and I have chatted with some women over the past 25 years who wanted to explore their inner selves. I also have Skype. I hope to hear from you.

She hasn't been on Lit in about 2 months, but good luck to you.

Will there be sandwiches also ? I love tuna mmm😋

Well guys my age don’t get to be my age without being extremely lucky or gaining some wisdom.

If you’d like to find out about me my Skype is beeteetiger1, if not, that’s cool.

Hey boys, MissDoe last posted to this thread on 9/18/17.

Back