Have Your Cake....and Eat It, Too

Oh thank god, I thought I was dreaming of this thread.

CW1 & CW2, I am baking cakes this evening will ship you both samples of them all. Lemon cake with lemon cream cheese frosting, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and strawberry cake, not sure what frosting for that one yet.

Oooh baby indeed then!

f877e9f7-ebb1-4180-919d-f376829dcce4_zps17ca464a.jpg

Oh and if we needed more convincing of cake superiority... cake pops y'all!

tumblr_lmuu5uFTWB1qilou0o1_500.jpg

penguin.jpg

candy-corn-cake-pops.jpeg.pagespeed.ce.ZOK2Demodf.jpg

You're reading my mind, CW2!

Red Velvet with White Chocolate and Cream Cheese filling- Cream Cheese icing on top. I made these for a Groom who wanted cupcakes instead of a funny cake. ( I made the stand. . . )

205324_938626493339_953044531_n.jpg

that's beautiful! Wow!

CW1 & CW2, I am baking cakes this evening will ship you both samples of them all. Lemon cake with lemon cream cheese frosting, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and strawberry cake, not sure what frosting for that one yet.

Someone pinch me! Lol!

Please don't joke. My heart can't take it. You'll be my most favoritest person ever.

Strawberry icing? Cream cheese icing? (For the strawberry cake.)

Oh my my. Things are getting kinky in here.

Please don't joke. My heart can't take it. You'll be my most favoritest person ever.

Strawberry icing? Cream cheese icing? (For the strawberry cake.)

Lemon goes with strawberry....and so does cream cheese frosting!

Oh my my. Things are getting kinky in here.

image_zps71ff279a.jpg

Lol!

French Toast Cake- Maple Buttercream Frosting- Bacon Sprinkles.

398844_923115702089_19363828_n.jpg

It is a sad, sad day here in the Off's household. We ran out of cake.

Let us all have a moment of silence for this sad moment.

Thank you, ladies. *wipes a tear*

We do have *sniffles* brownies, but, *sniffles* it's just not quite the same. *bawls*

We do have *sniffles* brownies, but, *sniffles* it's just not quite the same. *bawls*

There, there.

*pats your back soothingly*

These things just happen, honey. It'll be better tomorrow. I promise.

*pats you on the back*

It'll be okay. A little ice cream on the brownie? Some wine to go with it? It might get you through the night at least.

You guys are the best, dunno why I didn't think of that. Wine makes everything better. So, I shall stay in a drunken state, til we have cake again. :heart: :D

You guys are the best, dunno why I didn't think of that. Wine makes everything better. So, I shall stay in a drunken state, til we have cake again. :heart: :D

Cake whores always know just what to say to make it all better.

image_zps611f0e21.jpg

Back