Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

May your thighs be tender, and your breasts plump and juicy [if that’s your cup of tea]. Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it today.

Just sliding my hand along your tender thighs with the aim of feeling your plump and juicy lips

What do I learn from this pose? well you often strike a welcoming pose, you have a minimalist approach to clothes for relaxing in, you err on the side of tidiness,and enjoy a good read.

You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant, ('cepting Alice.)

I once employed an American hippie as a storeman in the 60's who looked like a young Billy Connolly. He gave me this album, and one of County Joe and the Fish, sadly they went when I got rid of all my vinyl.

Have to add a teensy bit of protest..........Now I would think you have a lot more to protest about in the current climate.

Friday

Attachments

• 638D85DE-0162-470A-BF6B-F1E8E9BDC801.jpeg
    638D85DE-0162-470A-BF6B-F1E8E9BDC801.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
May your thighs be tender, and your breasts plump and juicy [if that’s your cup of tea]. Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it today.

Open inner thighs being offered are so sexy. The are so intimate yet often overlooked in the seducing process.

I'd like some of everything, please!

Mmm... Later, we’ll get to the whipped cream course!

Yes, tender thighs and plump breasts definitely appeal to me and yours never disappoint. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. :)

How lovely to hear. Thank you.

When I see you like that Mmmmara, it reminds me of the wishbone. Spread it apart and make a wish. I think you know what I am wishing for :) Have a happy holiday. I am less thankful than usual this year, but that is a political statement and this is not the place for that.

Arlo was always one of my favorites and that song has amazing memories

For me, too.

Lol! I think l still have the album somewhere. No turntable, though.

Oh, the treasures...

I will be having turkey later, but I'd much rather feast on what's between your delicious thighs! So warm and moist! Mmmm, to feel that soft flesh in my mouth, and on my tongue.... delightful! I can be a bit of a sloppy eater though. I rather enjoy having those juices all over my face and hands, and even up my nose! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!:kiss:

Love it! Dive right in.

I’d like to see you do it with blue 😜

I’ll have to buy more paint! :)

Just sliding my hand along your tender thighs with the aim of feeling your plump and juicy lips

Oooh, eyes on the prize.

What do I learn from this pose? well you often strike a welcoming pose, you have a minimalist approach to clothes for relaxing in, you err on the side of tidiness,and enjoy a good read.

I love your attention to detail, Alex.

You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant, ('cepting Alice.)

I once employed an American hippie as a storeman in the 60's who looked like a young Billy Connolly. He gave me this album, and one of County Joe and the Fish, sadly they went when I got rid of all my vinyl.

I still miss some of the old albums, but we too got rid of ours.

Have to add a teensy bit of protest..........Now I would think you have a lot more to protest about in the current climate.

We do, and I do. I’m grateful he hasn’t blown us all up yet.

Hope you had a great day

I did, and I hope you did, too.

The weekend is looking fantastic!!

I took a refreshing little break, and enjoyed leftovers.
And pumpkin pie for breakfast!

Mmmmm, I'm ready to continue eating. Never full when it comes to Mmmmmara mmmmmeat. xo

Glad you’re inspired. :cool:

The tease, the peek, the dreams that follow.........................

I’m so pleased you’re enjoying the game. :kiss:

Perfect way to greet Friday

Twisting and flaunting...

Back