Alexa: In The Clutches of Criminals (Closed- PM if interested)

Alexa moaned as she felt Thomas channel his frustrations into pleasure, kissing her body in all the right places. She looked towards the ceiling and saw his reflection in the hanging mirror as he made his way lower and lower, spreading her legs and pushing in to her folds.

She shut her eyes and let herself enjoy the sensation of his tongue going to work on her. For the next hour, at least, she would be with a man capable of pleasing her instead of bending over backwards to bring a man to orgasm. These moments were few and far between, it was becoming harder and harder for Thomas to find the time and money to come down here. She feared without him, there would be no hope. She couldn't bring herself to tell him, though. How could you lay something like that onto someone else?

She continued moaning pleasurably as Thomas lapped her up.
 
Tom’s tongue continued to explore Alexa’s pussy with great passion and determination. The sweet taste of her liquid pleasure was intoxicating and drove Thomas on to pleasure his girlfriend even more. He would have loved to take her home with him and have Alexa in his bed every night and morning. But sadly, that was a scenario with was far away from reality. Thomas had often thought about rescuing his girlfriend by force or with the help of the police. But since the mafia and other organized crime groups were involved in the business, it was clear that they would make Thomas and Alexa pay dearly for that. Hence, the high school teacher had accepted his fate, but was still looking for another way out for Alexa.

He started to push his fingers into his girlfriend wet slit and pushed her further toward a hopefully mind blowing orgasm. “Oh, baby, you are so sexy… so beautiful. I hope that one day you will be all mine.”
 
Alexa moaned, calling out but never calling out Thomas's name. "Baby," "honey," and so on littered the passionate groans and happy sounds that spilt from her lips as Thomas worked her harder and harder. The sensation of his fingers pushing against her clit made her tense up, causing that pain in her shoulders to flare up. She grit her teeth but tried her hardest not to create any sound of distress or pain. Her thighs hugged his head tightly and her toes curled up.

He was bringing her closer and closer to the edge. She braced herself as he built her up to the inevitable.
 
Having gone without sex for several weeks, Thomas was extremely horny and excited. He had missed Alexa’s company, but even more had he missed her body and her wet, sweet pussy. Tom started to undo his belt and his pants, while he continued to finger fuck Alexa, while is tongue was teasing her clit without mercy.

“Oh, baby, I missed you so much. I can hardly wait to push… my cock into your pussy. You have no idea how good you taste and feel.” Thomas finally got his dick free and it stood hard was shining with pre cum. The high school teacher wasn’t very much endowed, actually, he had to stretch to barely make the average size. But that didn’t matter to him at the moment, he just wanted to make Alexa cum and fuck her afterwards hard.
 
Alexa let out a sound of delight as her juices began to dribble out, coating Thomas's finger and landing on his tongue. Alexa bit her lower lip and pressed her face into her arm. She knew what was going to come next, but at least Thomas was a gentleman and allowed her to cum first. Most of her customers didn't give a damn about her actual pleasure.
 
In his heightened excitement, Thomas pulled off his shirt and quickly dropped his pants and shorts, so that he was as naked as his climaxing girlfriend below him. Driven by his lust, Tom grabbed Alexa’s hips and pulled her toward his hard cock. Without any further delay, he pushed all of his manhood as deep as possible into his girlfriend’s wet pussy. “Oh, fuck… I missed you so much, babe.”

He started to pound his dick hard into Alexa and pulled her body upward in the process, so that her soar shoulders were pushed deeper into the bed, carrying her weight. “Oh, yes… you really know how to make a guy happy.”
 
Alexa groaned, trying to hide the discomfort she felt in her shoulders, while Thomas plunged himself into her. His tongue work had been pleasing, but did little to prepare her for his thrusting. She offered no resistance, letting Thomas use her body how he desired, humping her with an intensity that shook her headboard and the shelves above, threatening to topple over her collection of sex toys.
 
All the frustration that had gathered over the past few weeks was channeled into this one hard fuck with his girlfriend. Tom started to pound really hard and fast into Alexa's pussy. His powerfull movements made the bed shake and slam into the wall, while he was grunting with delight. His lust was so overwhelming, that Tom didn't care anymore for his girlfriend's well being. He just wanted to satisfy his own needs. He just wanted to fuck Alexa hard and cum deep inside of her.

"Fuck, I missed you... I missed your pussy... you make me feel so good. Tell me, do you like being fucked hard, Alexa?"
 
"Yes! Yes!" Alexa yelled as Thomas pounded into her. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"
 
The situation was so arousing for Thomas, he wasn't able to hold back any longer. With a deep grunt he forced his dick as deep as possible into Alexa's pussy and just moments later he was starting to shoot his cum into his grilfriend's body.

"Oh... yes... damn... you are just too good for me baby!"
 
"Oh baby! Oh baby!"

Alexa's head pushed against her pillows as Thomas orgasmed. His body tensed up, grabbing her strongly. She hoped her pleasure seemed sincere to him.

She felt his tense body began to loosen up, he had exhausted himself with her. Another thing she was used to now in this lifestyle, taming wild beasts with her body.
 
Thomas body collapsed onto his paid girlfriend, when his tense body loosed up after his climax. He was breathing heavily and exhausted, but at the same time he was feeling free and relaxed. The long time without physical love was driving him mad and had resulted in the rough and less passionate sex. He kissed Alexa softly on the lips and smiled at her. “Wow, that was incredible. I hope it was as good for yourself, babe. And although I would love to have you with me every day, I have to admit, that you are really worth the money the make me pay for you.”

With the need for sexual satisfaction out of the way, the high school teacher became more of a boyfriend again. He was still lying onto of Alexa with his softening dick in her pussy, when he spoke to her softly, in case anyone might observe them. “I brought you a gift. I have an old phone for you in my jacket, so that you can text me and keep in contact in case anything might come up. But you better keep it hidden, I don’t want them to find out about you and me.”
 
Alexa smiled. A phone. An actual link to the outside world. She knew she could find a way to keep it hidden, there would be a way. She certainly didn't want to be caught with it, that was for sure. This place was more strict than a prison when it came to contraband.

She immediately started thinking of who she would call. The prospect of calling Micah after all this time, letting him know that mommy loved him. But she'd never get through, his foster parents wouldn't let her speak to him. She thought of getting pictures of him through it, but she could never bring herself to delete them. And if the phone were found, she would have given away her biggest secret.

Even if she wasn't sure how she would use it yet, it was still an incredible advantage.

"Thank you." Alexa kissed Thomas passionately on the lips.
 
With their hour over, Alexa wished Thomas goodbye and returned to her glass box. Her spirits were lifted with the gift of her contraband phone, which she had promptly hidden in a cavity near the ceiling.

She had put on a fresh outfit, lace lingerie, a see-through nightie and heels, and began to slowly and seductively sway to the throbbing music as potential customers passed by. If she attracted no further customers, she would consider tonight one of the best ones she had experienced in a long while.

She glanced ot her side. The hooker next to her was making out with her current client, his bare ass pressing against the glass. She turned away which blocked her view of the door and the new clients coming in.
 
Last edited:
The Manager contained his frustration when once again, Alexa refused to behave in the manner he required of his products. Thus, turning on the speaker inside Alexa’s booth, he once more spoke to the petulant woman. “Alexa,” he said with a calm demeanor, “would you mind coming up again?”
 
Alexa's heart sank and her collarbones began to feel sore again. Twice in one night? What had she done to deserve this?

She lingered by the glass, hoping that a client would request her so she would have an excuse not to report upstairs, but no one was biting. She closed her eyes, fought back a tear, and turned away.

She passed back through the crowd, covered this time by her nightgown, and made her way to the Manager's office again, dreading what he would do to her this time.
 
Her lack of enthusiasm for her chosen profession truly frustrated the Manager; and so he received Alexa with a countenance that spoke of his growing displeasure: “Please come in,” he welcomed her in a friendly tone that contrasted with a face that showed his disappointment at her deteriorating behavior.

“I thought we can speak,” he noted as he gestured for her to seat herself on the chair that reminded Alexa of a visit to the gynecologist. “But first,” he added, “would you mind removing your clothes and placing them on the coat rack?”
 
Alexa wanted to scoff, but knew better. She kept a few paces away from the chair, though, and checked the room for anyone else. Perhaps this was a special order for a client.

Her fingers took hold of her nightgown's straps, but she didn't remove it yet. "What is this all about, sir?"
 
As he rose and hung his jacket on the aforementioned rack, he explained, “I am trying to discover the reason for your recent subpar performance.” While gazing at Alexa’s figure, he went on to say, “Since you seem reluctant to remove your own clothes, you can begin by assisting me in removing my garments.”
 
My subpar performance is because you're keeping me here against my will. Alexa thought to herself. "I'm just having an off night, it's no big deal." She said instead, keeping distance between her and him. "It happens. A night off or two and things should be back to normal." A night off, what a luxury. Even in her old life, having a night to herself never happened.

She knew the manager was a dangerous man, who dealt with plenty of gangsters and criminals. He had to have a gun or something in the office. She often wondered where he kept it. He was strong enough not to need it on her, but she thought perhaps if she could turn the tables on him, it might be enough.

Her brief fantasy was all the distraction the Manager needed to bridge the distance between them. Before Alexa could blink, she could feel his breath on her skin.
 
Perceiving that she possessed no inclination to comply to his wishes, the Manager undid the straps that kept Alexa’s nightgown from falling to the ground. Her breasts now exposed to the air, he gently touched them – working her nipples to a state of hardness before commenting, “Your breasts seem responsive enough....”

Then, untying the string that held her lace thong in place; he paused for a moment, moving his hand up along her trimmed pussy as he continued his examination: “Perhaps there’s something wrong with your cunt….”

While his palm massaged her swelling clitoris, his fingers plunged inside her vagina, rubbing her g-spot as he declared, “With such tight snatch, you should be attracting more customers….”
 
Alexa winced as she felt those fingers probe inside her. One hand clutched the chair in order to keep her balance, her knees buckled and she wanted to slap him in the face and worse. How would he feel if she whipped his cock out and choked it in her hand?

Each movement of his fingers resonated through her body, making her breasts react. Her hard nipples twitched and rolled, her fat round flesh jiggling.

She shut her eyes and grit her teeth as the Manager continued probing her naked body.
 
Last edited:
“You happen my permission to cum,” he stated earnestly as his hand manipulated her sopping pussy to an orgasm. Meanwhile, his other hand pinched her nipples, twisting her sensitive flesh in order to give her greater stimulation. “Afterwards,” he informed Alexa as the Manager brought one of her hands next to his erect cock, “you can do the same for me….”
 
Alexa's head rocked back as the assault on her body continued, she screamed at the twist of her hard nipple. The dampness between her legs gave way and coated the Manager's hand. Her legs instinctively reacted, pinching his wrist and smearing herself onto her thighs.

She thought it was over, but the Manager gave her tit another squeeze and she screamed again, bent over. He pulled at her nipple before letting it go, leaving the girl gasping and panting. Her legs loosened their grip and his hand went free.

Alexa began massaging her sore chest, her nipples were red and tingling with pain, heaving with her heavy breaths. She needed ice, or a salve, anything to treat it. She wanted water to wash her thighs clean after what he did. She wanted freedom more than anything else. But this man's head on a platter was a close second.
 
Last edited:
Instead of letting her increase the distance between them, the Manager demonstrated his strength by sweeping Alexa off her feet. Carried in his arms, he next took Alexa to the examination chair; where he restrained her wrists and ankles to the stirrups and armrests.

After removing the rest of his clothes, he stroked his already erect penis as he explained to Alexa, “I would like to offer you a new position.” With his free hand, the Manager grasped her bosom as he introduced his cock inside her pussy. “If you are uninterested our clients,” he explained as he thrust deep into her moist cunt, “then you can serve the establishment by seeing to my personal needs….”
 
Last edited:
Back
Top