What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marquis said:
Life is full of enough threats against little girls who want to play all day as it is. No need to make cheeky games out of it that will get horny dudes stabbed in the kidneys and fine masters pimping prison faggots for cigarettes.

Marquis - he has such a way with words. That gets quote of the week status.

:D
 
......hearing the next door neighbours little brat (who kept me awake all night last night with his screaming and carrying on) fall over and smash his head on a table and cry.

Don't get me wrong, I like children..... I just couldn't possibly eat a whole one. :devil:

Yeah yeah, I know, I'm a horrible, nasty person.


Meh!?!:rolleyes:
 
talking with viv for a while

knowing velvie is in atlanta acting as a place holder
 
......hearing the next door neighbours little brat (who kept me awake all night last night with his screaming and carrying on) fall over and smash his head on a table and cry.

Don't get me wrong, I like children..... I just couldn't possibly eat a whole one. :devil:

Haha, this post! :D So glad I'm not the only one! Heheeheee! :rolleyes:
 
SHE-SAID_RK.gif
 
Last edited:
getting picked to be part of Team Welcome/moderate for a site i'm a member of that has over 5,000 members

it's a huge site that has staff just to help people find their way around:rolleyes:


pet
 
Seeing the drawing.... Cant wait to show him tomorrow... YAY! 23 hours to go..

His Im tonight telling me HE missed me today while I was gone...
and that I was HIS good luck charm...

knowing in less than 24 hours I will be with him... and I have a surprise coming
scared( good scared), nervous, excited, gitty as a schoolgirl... Cant wait... Im so excited... Can I scream???

His instructions earlier.. they made me SMILE!
 
Watching the movie Equilibrium with two of my best friends, while doing shots of tequila and drinking margaritas..

being told he loves me and that I please him..
 
*Having dinner with my big bro and his lurverly wife.

*Knowing that I have solidartity with a fellow litster (Yay! Cheeky boots).

*And

*and

*ummmmm

* OH Yeah, he's coming over, he's coming over, he's coming over.:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
Going to the store for milk and bug spray. The combination made me laugh for some reason! :D Such a horrible sounding combination, ya know? Hehe :rolleyes:
 
Walking into the bathroom after my son took a bath and seeing little green army men on the perimeter of the tub. . .:D
 
Monthly weigh in: only lost one pound this month.

First email of the morning: complaints from a powerful faculty member.

At home: screwed up insurance bill and terrible-tasting dinner.

I knew before the weigh in that the news wouldn't be what I wanted, and I expected to be demoralized, but I just wasn't. Instead, I felt okay. I understand what happened, and I'm keeping at it. And having the ability to keep my chin up about my weight somehow made the rest of the day easier to handle.
 
:kiss:Waking him up before the alarm went off.... and knowing that he loved every second of it. ;)
 
feeling the weight of my collar as it slid into place around my neck

feeling the cool cotton of his Tshirt slide over my naked skin

feeling my body relax and take in, and adjust to the silver njoy plug...

and then realizing that even though he's not physically in the room, he's here with me and I am his.
 
viv telling me on the phone "I am a happy girl today!" and not having a particular reason for it. She's just happy.

I love that.

And getting a heart in the mail today. :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top