"Women's Right's"

He's right. Like he said, any girl who gets pregnant is a slut who was out "ferally banging", and any girl who is pregnant should be expected to be judged a slut by society. Any pregnant girl who has an abortion is just dumb and once they get older and wise up they'll regret that they didn't realize they have no value in the world except to carry and deliver a man's seed.

Thank you for being civil and using the word "retards". A bunch of persnickity soccer moms who have dumb kids are trying to take that word from us, but it's our word to describe anyone who doesn't agree with us.

I am out of the loop here.

Are you Vetteman or an alt?

Does this not answer the question in full?

She Bangs! She Bangs!

ricky-martin-she-bangs-version-espanol.jpg

My name is Recidiva, and I approve of this message.

"civil discourse" with Recidiva the Sex Offender...

...makes 4less Gimp the John Kerry of the GB.

"civil discourse" with Recidiva the Sex Offender...

...makes 4less Gimp the John Kerry of the GB.

Fess up Eyer the Liar, you turkey basted some poor black out drunk girl, got her pregnant, and she had the audacity to have that vile abomination removed from her womb huh?

It explains your overwhelming hatred of all things female at any rate.

No new rights huh? Maybe they just mean 'privileges.'

Ishmael

They had to be given the chance to 'revise and extend' don't ya know?

Ishmael

Good point. Early on one of them challenged me with a serious bumper-sticker charge, but when I gave her a reasoned reply which turned the table on that charge, I got no reply. I think, hell, I know, that many here just never think anything through, they just have feelings about certain issues which they can barely articulate.

Good point. Early on one of them challenged me with a serious bumper-sticker charge, but when I gave her a reasoned reply which turned the table on that charge, I got no reply. I think, hell, I know, that many here just never think anything through, they just have feelings about certain issues which they can barely articulate.

What I've noted over the years is that every time the 'feminists' win on some point the gender as a whole loses ground. They want to assert all of these beefs as 'rights' and when they get them, and as a result lose some female prerogative, they get even angrier. <shrug>

Ishmael

What I've noted over the years is that every time the 'feminists' win on some point the gender as a whole loses ground. They want to assert all of these beefs as 'rights' and when they get them, and as a result lose some female prerogative, they get even angrier. <shrug>

Ishmael

That is an interesting observation, yesterday's "You've come a long way baby," the strong competent woman taking her place in a man's world with a man's strength is now a sniveling, whimpering victim held hostage by the demands of her hormones...

;)

... she has been absolved of her responsibility to her own self-worth and dignity.

wassup!
:rolleyes:wives gave you a good beating this evening?

No, I've been beating my wife up for about three hours now.

;)

But then, she's a night owl, whereas I often have to arise at 2:30A to get to work, and I could hear her puttering about at 1AM, so I'll continue beating her up for several more hours.

:D

Back