Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

Sorry that last went funky. Lit went weird on me. *makes a sound of pleasure that sounds amazingly like a purr t thathrums out from his chest. In fact is sounds exactly like a cat of his size and build would make. It sorta makes him slur his Rs, every word seeming to mean more because of it. His cock starts hardening beneath her.* Oh, so you added a fourth category huh? Teasing?
 
She smiles and purrs in reply to his own.

Teasing is ALWAYS a category.

She laughs.

Besides, I think it falls under "play", don't you?
 
"It could. But you said you didnt want to go into play territory. So if that wasn't play, it was the category women seem to add to the options. Without warning the guy. They get totally mixed signals and he ends up with blueballs. I see the difference now though, so was letting you know I got it. Youre in tease mode. I can enjoy it without pushing." He nuzzles her neck, nibbling lightly. "It's a good thing I know. I know the boundaries. No unknown boundary clashes. Totally free no strings fun"
 
I never said I wasn't willing to go into "play" mode. Just that my private room was occupied.

She laughs cutely, and wiggles a bit more.

However, I can stick to just teasing. That works fine for me.
 
Oh, since you didnt say play was an option I took it as it wasnt at tis time. I knew at some point we could. Just didnt expect it yet I guess? No guy prefers Tease over Play. No matter what they say. Play is better unless play is guaranteed to come after tease. That is how i am. Edgeplay for a while, so when you do orgasm...? omg.
 
"Good. Good. So, what are the boundaries then? If the teasing and the learing and the play go well. Then what? So I know where the boundaries are. Save any misunderstandings. I'm up for, with enough time, anything. So knowing your limits I will try not to tread them." His hands slide up and down her sides, over her stomach and what he can reach of her thighs. He has not touched any erogenous zone. But he thinks it should be as arousing or more so than if he had. *
 
Hmmm...

She turns and nibbles softly on his bottom lip, looking into his eyes. She begins to snake her tongue out and into his mouth, kissing him, angling herself to be a bit more passionate, put more into it.

I can't think of any unusual limits.
 
mmmm, and what do you consider usual boundaries. If you can make this go, or make this end in the waay you wished...What scene would that be?? Describe it for me.
 
I'm terribly sorry, but I have to run to the store. We'll continue this when I get back.
 
I'm back, for the moment, but if things go the way I want them to, I'll have to disappear again, for a time.
 
I may be going to stay at a friends, though, as the friend still lives with her parents, she needs to obtain permission first.

She purrs and nuzzles him with the side of her cheek.
 
"Well, if you can, have fun. If you can not, stay and I know we will have fun." He continues to purr. He debates sliding his hands uo her shirt. He wasnts more skin contact.
 
Good lord, a haters thread? On literotica? I have so many image macros appropreate for this, haters gonna hate indeed.
 
Hate, hate, hate.

Oh man! KoD! The only person on this site I EVER openly hate on!

Your sig is awful! You must leave that crap outside! Sepheroth is the ULTIMATE badass and you have him looking like a drunk sorority girl on loop x1,000 size! It's simply the worst!

You're a decent guy, but your sig makes me want to sterilize my eyeballs with bleach. Change that nonsense, or at least make a resonable size. How could anyone tolerate writing with you, if it means scrolling through full pages of vid files constantly kitty-dancing as if mocking one's attempt at writing a story.

/end hate.

Whew, that was fun! Have a drink KoD, what's your pleasure?

*Brands himself with a HATER Logo. Then switches songs again.*
 
Oh man! KoD! The only person on this site I EVER openly hate on!

Your sig is awful! You must leave that crap outside! Sepheroth is the ULTIMATE badass and you have him looking like a drunk sorority girl on loop x1,000 size! It's simply the worst!

You're a decent guy, but your sig makes me want to sterilize my eyeballs with bleach. Change that nonsense, or at least make a resonable size. How could anyone tolerate writing with you, if it means scrolling through full pages of vid files constantly kitty-dancing as if mocking one's attempt at writing a story.

/end hate.

Whew, that was fun! Have a drink KoD, what's your pleasure?

*Brands himself with a HATER Logo. Then switches songs again.*


Thats one of the main reasons I have it, I have an innate need to drive people insane.

And I'll take some Baileys if you have it, its far to early here for anything harder.
 
Thats one of the main reasons I have it, I have an innate need to drive people insane.

And I'll take some Baileys if you have it, its far to early here for anything harder.


You got it champ.

*Slips behind the bar and fills up a glass with Baileys. Handing it off to KoD.*

I think you know it's all in good fun, right? I've expressed my disdain for your sig before and I knew it wouldn't phase you. Feel free to hate on me if you like.

As for oreo and blanca, you two should stop dancing around it and hop into the deep end and do the nasty! It's clear that you both want it.
 
~smirking she sneaks in and slides up behind Lit, leaning up and nipping his ear with a low growl, for no reason other than that he's there~

Nice place hun.

~That said she glides back out the way she came before he can do or say anything~
 
*just hold the drink for a moment, enjoying the scent*

Hey, truth be told it annoys the carp outa me half the time, I just havent been bothered to change it... one day though.

As for the hating, if you've done anything to piss me off then I've long since forgotten it happened.
 
Back
Top