Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thick as thieves

seeking female rp partner to take a role,left open with options for you to choose from :D

set in a swords & sorcery age so all options open (race etc) an we can go as far as we want :)

ideas welcome
 
ISO female for email role play

I am just wondering whether there is a female who is specifically looking for an email role play. During my work day, I have easy access to my email, but I can't log onto Literotica.

(The below role plays could also be played right here in Lit.)

I have several posts above for role plays I am interested in writing, as well as a couple of ideas below:
1. "Not Quite Divorced"
Our first two characters have been granted a divorce, but unfortunately they can't afford to split up; they are living in different rooms of their home, waiting for some kind of change in their life to allow them to move on. Our second characters -- who, unknown to the first, are actually a couple -- are swingers who "hook up" with the divorced couple just to see what happens when they start bringing lovers home for loud, raucous fun between the sheets.​

2. "Flowers, candy, and other scary gifts":
After a fling with my character, your character begins receiving flowers, candy, and such ... which begins to worry her when they begin arriving at her home ... where she lives with her husband! How will she handle having an obsessed lover who wants more sex filled nights with her?​

3. I will add more later, but I have to get to that job I talked about above.​
 
Well, RL took a toll on me but I'm sorta back...if you want to write with me, please send me a PM with your idea. I have a few ideas in mind but won't post them just yet.

Thanks!

WS
 
ISO female (and male) writers for "desperation" role play

"A Friend of A Friend", which is actually located in the "ORP" forum, not the "SRP" forum because it isn't strictly "sexual", needs writers. It's about how my "liaison" to a rich, secretive man helps your desperate characters out of their binds. Take a look at the Writer Discussion thread at the link above. It could be fun.
 
ISO female writer(s)Ý for near future RP about a highly restricted society

ISO female writer(s) for near future RP about a highly restricted society. (Males will be needed once the RP is running.)

2112: Population growth, resource depletion, environmental devastation, and political radicalism has resulted in 90% of Americans living in high density, low freedom urban "compounds" from which few ever escape ...without sacrifice.

What would you be willing to do for a little better diet? A private bedroom, rather than a 200 person dormitory? What would you do for total freedom?

PM me if you have an interest, and we can hash out some plot ideas based upon what you want to write about (and the direction you would like to take your character.)
 
ISO writers for near future RP about a highly restricted society

ISO female writer(s) to start (and then later males to expand) an RP about a near future, highly restricted society. (Males will be needed once the RP is running.)

2112: Population growth, resource depletion, environmental devastation, and political radicalism has resulted in 90% of Americans living in high density, low freedom urban "compounds" from which few ever escape ...without sacrifice.

What would you be willing to do for a little better diet? A private bedroom, rather than a 200 person dormitory? What would you do for total freedom?

PM me if you have an interest, and we can hash out some plot ideas based upon what you want to write about (and the direction you would like to take your character.)
 
Last edited:
A Date for V-day

I imagine this in a High School setting, but it could easily be massaged to work almost anywhere.

She broke up with her boyfriend when she found him cheating on her over the holidays, imagining that it would be easy to find a replacement. Unfortunately, all the good ones are taken. As February begins and the talk about the big Valentine's Day party starts consuming all her friends' attention, she starts getting more and more anxious. Her ex will be there with the girl who stole him. Her friends will be their with their boyfriends.

And just when all seems lost, a U-Haul appears in the driveway of the house across the street. As luck would have it, there's a guy about her age schlepping boxes in, and she makes up her mind to do whatever it takes.

Mark is pretty bummed about leaving his old friends and having to start over in a new town. He's a pretty average guy, a little on the shy side, and dreads the whole business of being the new guy, knowing noone and the subject of curiosity, at least for a while.

When he sees the girl across the street looking at him, he almost drops the box he's carrying. He just blushes and goes in, too shy to say anything, but when he comes back out, she's crossing the street....

Anyone interested in the role of the girl, PM me.
 
If people can get passed my dreaded "virgin" status I would love to get into some roles. pm if interested
 
I am currently looking to Restart an old thread within which I found quite a bit of enjoyment. The initial Thread was about two high school friends whom for various reasons had drifted apart, only to one day be re-united. Through this Re-united case these people found that what they had always been looking for, was right there, with one another. This thread leans towards the domination and submissive side of role playing, as well as some bondage, but more about the growth and finding of one's self within each other.

The initial Thread is located Here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=511424 for anyone to review. From there, I would ask that anyone whom is interested please make a committment to post at least once a day, with some detail. The events do not need to co-incide EXACTLY with the events of the first thread, after all a new partner brings a new writing style, but I would ask that whomever decides that they wish to under-take this role be serious, and interested in seeking out passion ;).

I look forwards to hearing from any prospective partners. If you are interested please send a small example of your writing style as well as a potential vision of your character within the realms of this role play. Thank you all for your time.
 
A few of my threads have dried up and a few of my co-writers disappeared.

I am hoping to get into some new stories. Please read my SRP profile linked at the bottom. I prefer an incest based SRP (mainly brother/sister) but am open to any idea presented. Just PM me.

I am bumping this request.

I am wide open to storylines but am very interested in doing some incest based (primarily brother/sister) threads. I can offer any of my old threads I originally wrote if anyone wants to look up some past ideas.

I am kind of in the mood for a forced type of SRP in the beginning and it can lead to maybe a love story later or however it goes.

I am open of course to any ideas presented.
 
Seeking writers for "The Human Zoo"

Closed. Thanks for the interest
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female roleplaying partner to write with.

Specifically, I'm looking for someone who's interested in playing a older woman/MILF type role with myself in the role of the younger man. This could be anywhere from neighbors, boss/employee, teacher/student, to mom's best friend, etc.

While I'm not the kind of writer who can type pages upon pages of text (as much as I'd like to be sometimes), I am definitely not a one-liner and will do my best to write posts of a decent length.

Good grammar and spelling is a must.
If you have a set-up in mind, great! If not, we can work one out together.

I should also add that I'm only interested in roleplaying in a thread. I've tried roleplay via PM and instant messenger and it just isn't my cup of tea.


PM me to let me know if anyone is interested.
 
Last edited:
Still Searching for Someone interested in Restarting this old thread, I think it has a lot of potential, as well as a lot of enjoyment :). Hope to hear from anyone interested sometime today.

I am currently looking to Restart an old thread within which I found quite a bit of enjoyment. The initial Thread was about two high school friends whom for various reasons had drifted apart, only to one day be re-united. Through this Re-united case these people found that what they had always been looking for, was right there, with one another. This thread leans towards the domination and submissive side of role playing, as well as some bondage, but more about the growth and finding of one's self within each other.

The initial Thread is located Here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=511424 for anyone to review. From there, I would ask that anyone whom is interested please make a committment to post at least once a day, with some detail. The events do not need to co-incide EXACTLY with the events of the first thread, after all a new partner brings a new writing style, but I would ask that whomever decides that they wish to under-take this role be serious, and interested in seeking out passion ;).

I look forwards to hearing from any prospective partners. If you are interested please send a small example of your writing style as well as a potential vision of your character within the realms of this role play. Thank you all for your time.
 
"Friend from Home."

I'm looking for a female writer to play my character's tomboy best friend from high school, who has been secretly in love with him for a long time. She was working up the nerve to say something at graduation, but it didn't happen and he went to college in another state.

Now it's the summer and she's coming over to stay for a week -but to her horror, her crush has obtained a live-in girlfriend over the academic year. Enough is enough. She has seven days to wake the man of her dreams up to what he's been missing.
 
Looking for one/two male writers

A young woman (Eighteen--Twenty-five) lives next door to one/two men (Any age). He's/They've been neighbors since the woman was thirteen, and he's/they've wanted to fuck her from day one. Her parents, whom she still lives with, go on a two-week vacation and ask you/the two of you to keep an eye on her. Little do they know you plan to kidnap her the night they leave and make her your sex slave until they come back. But when they return, will she want to?
Obviously, I'd love to play the young woman. Maybe it can be a couple living together instead of two guys, or possibly all three of them (Should enough people want to do this). I'm open to any ideas. The characters can have little/no interaction before hand, I don't mind either way.
Please PM me if interested.
 
Seeking female co-writers that is interested in lesbian storylines. I prefer realistic modern day settings and no one liners. Send me an pm if your interested and we can make something up.
 
I usually play younger females, but I want to try something new. I want to do a mother/son roleplay I am looking for a male to be at least 20 however, he is a momma boy he never had a job basically because my character has never made him grow up so to speak.

my character does all his laundry cooking cleaning etc pm me more for ideas on this role.
 
Seeking a female for short term/long term rp

we can play here or on yahoo - am open to most ideas except toilet stuff

Pm me if interested

Matt

(mattkr80@yahoo.com)
 
Does any roleplay here ever actually end up being finished or completed or do they all die after a few posts. Just wondering if I'm the only one that gets this problem or if others get immersed in the start of a roleplay and its potential only for the collborator to ditch it or leave. This might not be the right place for this post, but technically am looking for female roleplayers and inspiration off of the back of it.
 
Anyone in the mood to write about some sexual corruption? lol Drop me a line if you're interested, I'm interested in various scenarios. Thanks!
 
So I want to do a story about a politician's daughter and a secret service agent...

Let me know if any guys are interested :)

Also interested in doing a Star Wars type story... I have a great setting in mind and a song that you'll have to listen to so you can see what my vision is about where the story should head :D
 
Last edited:
Poison Ivy

looking for a girl to RP Poison Ivy from Batman.. here is the kicker.. shes looking for fun as well as a victim.. PM if interested :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top