The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuttle, mate, I've been doing that for years, and it's no end of fun. Sometimes, I have even taken that knowledge and used it for my own... um... purposes. I was going to through an adjective in there, but decided against it :)

I do enjoy psychoanalyzing people.

I also enjoy calling people "mate." But, without an accent such as yours, or Brit's, I can't really pull it off without looking like a pretentious jackass.

It's really quite unfair.

is curious about this psycho-analysis business. It sounds like a much better thing to dwell on than worrying about someone I would much rather strangle.

Maybe I'll give classes!

*nodnod*

I figure after reading a book I'll be an expert in it.

That's how experts work, right?

*snerks....snorts....cracks up laughing*

how can you protect from you?

*laughing more* at least i can say im a wolf i cant help myself :p

You've just got to know when things are going to break bad, and isolate yourself.

I mean... I would assume that's how you'd do it. If you needed to protect someone from you. Which obviously I don't.

Also, did anyone else notice that I mentioned psychopaths, and this thread was suddenly busier than it's been all day?

I need to clean up my Haven.
I need to start working on these owed posts.
Dammit I am soo sleepy.
She is funny.
Like seriously friggin' funny.
I wish I had a friggin' Monster.
Oh, wow! Sparkly thingies.

Well. I was hoping you'd start psychoanalyzing everyone that's here. It sounds like a good place to start.

Oh, that's already started.

*nods and shows a notepad full of scribbles*

This is just the first I'm telling everyone of it.

It's a new experiment. See if people behave differently if they know they're being watched.

Also, did anyone else notice that I mentioned psychopaths, and this thread was suddenly busier than it's been all day?

Well, we're all waiting for you to tell us what kind of pathology you have. Also, not everyone here is a psychopath. Some of them are worse than that.

Well, we're all waiting for you to tell us what kind of pathology you have. Also, not everyone here is a psychopath. Some of them are worse than that.

I'm not analyzing myself!

A doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient.. or.. something like that?

Anyway, yeah. No. I'll have to leave that to someone else.

Cue Vivi.

It's a new experiment. See if people behave differently if they know they're being watched.

Oh, they will, just not in the ways you anticipate. Remember, there are exhibitionists about, and you'll be pandering to them quite nicely.

Well. Perhaps. Like the Observer effect in Physics.

Oh, they will, just not in the ways you anticipate. Remember, there are exhibitionists about, and you'll be pandering to them quite nicely.

The exhibitionists, sure.. you're always going to have the people that like that they're being watched. But what about the people that don't?

And what happens when they reach the threshold where they begin to act naturally once more, their brains having grown tired of keeping up a facade for so long?

And, most importantly, what if there are boobs involved?!

I'm not analyzing myself!

A doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient.. or.. something like that?

Anyway, yeah. No. I'll have to leave that to someone else.

Cue Vivi.

Well, true, but you analyzing yourself would probably end up with skewed results, or ones heavily fudged to retain your... credibility??

Well, true, but you analyzing yourself would probably end up with skewed results, or ones heavily fudged to retain your... credibility??

Exactly. There's going to be an inherent bias, plus a blindness to things others might be able to see quite clearly.

Or more correctly, he is foreshadowing himself to you.

eyes widen a little

...he is...?

*puffs out chest, fisted hands on hips*

I shall protect you from all manner of evil that would look to steal away your innocence!

giggles

Awwww, you still think I have some innocence left to steal :eek:
I suppose I might have a little left, somewhere...

I do enjoy psychoanalyzing people.

I also enjoy calling people "mate." But, without an accent such as yours, or Brit's, I can't really pull it off without looking like a pretentious jackass.

It's really quite unfair.

It sounds best coming from the likes of M13 and Fishy though.
I could lend you my accent for a while if you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back