My bio/personal ad M4F

lovetporoleplay1

Literotica Guru
Warning!! This is long post. I'll lose most of you after the first few lines but here goes.......

Please excuse the length of this post but since I was locked out from posting or responding on my previous account, and since I can’t post any bio info on this new account, you can consider this a hybrid Bio/personal ad.

I’m Jeff, a single, never married, unattached white straight male in my 40’s. Born and raised near Pittsburgh, PA, I am the person I am today thanks to my great family and the friends that surround me. I try to brink laughter to everyone, every day. I know there is a time for sincere seriousnesses, but I still think there should be some time to laugh and enjoy life. I’m 6;1” (I know most men lie about height…..why?) and mostly fit, but as I get older, I find it more difficult to remain as fit as I once was. I’m intelligent, opinionated, but not stubborn, creative, imaginative, friendly and personable, mainly because people fascinate me. I tend to be brutally honest yet not hurtful. TACTFUL. I have many faults as well, I possessive but not jealous, I’m moody but always honest about what is wrong and I will share with those I trust, but rarely will you know something is bothering me because I think it might show weakness and I’m usually over it after I think as to why I feel the way I do. I have no children but always wanted them but I guess God had other plans for me which I’m OK with at this point. I love children and have metered many young adults throughout my career.

I’ve been on Lit for many years now and have met some really great women through my time here. Ive chatted with women of all ages, races, sizes and personalities and even if we didn’t hit it off or perhaps lost contact, I still appreciate and look back on my time here with very fond memories. I originally came to Lit to explore what kinks and fetishes I had which ones turned me on the most. It was soon after, I realized my true fetish. Pleasing a woman. This is not to assume that I am submissive. Quite frankly, I consider myself a switch. I truly enjoy the exchange of power tased on each others mood for that particular day. I learned to quickly adapt based on my love of pleasing her. Most men may think this is to get “quid pro quo”, but not in my case. To me, Ive learned to embrace the true beauty of a woman sharing her inner thoughts and body showing trust that you will not betray her trust. For if they are truly relaxed , you may witness one of the truest beauty of all. To me, there is NOTHING sexier that watching an entire woman body going through the motions of orgasm. The emotion, the urge, the battle within herself to forget all of her inhibitions, her responsibilities and simply let herself dream and fall. The way her entire body clenches and releases building up to a explosion of every emotion from her toes through her spine. THAT is my fetish and is what I strive for. Please do not take this as a narcissistic man thinking he is gods gift to women. Its not true, nor is it ME. “I prefer confident, not cocky”. If we “connect” I will share more about my other fetishes quite openly and honestly, for that is all I have these days to share. I seem to mesh better with younger (YES LEGAL) adults. I may tend to mistaken their flirting IRL as something real, lit has helped me identify that it may be mostly their need for more power, better shifts, or more money. That was the main reason I joined Lit. I had to see if it was possible for an older man to be romantically involved with a younger woman. I’ve found through the years that it is very possible to actually hold a conversation with them for lengths of time. But I will not discuss politics or religion with them. We are a divided world already and they are entitled to their opinion and I respect that.

In summary (Hold the applause). I am posting this in hopes of finding some woman I connect with sexually and non sexually. I do not have a “type” Ive talked and chatted with all ages, all races of all size and varying personalities. I prefer younger IRL but I accept all, who knows who we would have true chemistry with by pre judging? Yes I do role-play and I realize its not for everyone, but when you can’t be together why not play it out? I prefer role-playing loving, seductive, romantic scenes with great detail and build up. I prefer characters that grow with many different scenes, even though most of you are “one and done” I do not like to “Use and abuse and humiliate” thats just not my nature. I can be rough when teased and very dominant if thats what you prefer based on your mood. I love picture and video sharing but have only calmed a few times and that was after years of chatting. I truly love phone play but in order to really have great phone you have to have great chemistry and then only if your identity is well safe and protected. I’m open to a lot with those I trusted especially if it turns you on. “No pleasure like Pleasing”

Since I lost mostly all of you I will just write words and words and words and words to portray that I wrote something important and long winded, that no one will read. No one cares Jeff……I still refuse to believe that.

So if you are still here, I thank you, I really do. If you’re still hear reading to troll me and post your negative attack, I expect it. I know the trolls on here and quite frankly, I don’t expect you to understand it or me, but if you do not have anything nice or constructive to say without being hateful, why do it? Isn’t that a reflection of who you are ?

I do not expect to get many responses to this thread nor many PM’s and that’s OK too. It was a good way to write my bio and try to reconnect with my friends I lost from my previous account name lovetporoleplay

Warning!! This is long post. I'll lose most of you after the first few lines but here goes.......

Holy Fuck :eek: Well, you didn't lie about it being long.

Okay, no more snarky comments :D

This is pretty cool of you to do, create a personal that is also your bio, and putting a link to it in your signature. I'll give you kudos for not creating another of the numerous "Why can't I update my profile" threads, and instead made lemonade from the lemons that Lit has given you.

You're not my type, but I enjoyed reading your post, so I'll push it up to the top of the heap. It's up to you to do the rest.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello Jeff, You don't need a bump yet, Mademoiselle with her marvellous tits did that already. But maybe you enjoy a heartfelt applause from my side, which I gladly send out to you.

It surprised me to see only two public responses to your post, but then this is Lit. No longer a home of the literary, IMHO. If I were you, I would not worry about that; I take it you are not out to win a popularity contest. As long as you receive some responsive PMs to your ad, from the right kind of women, You'll be fine, I suppose.

In fact that may well be the reason why you have not thanked the two ladies above publicly.

Just in case Ms. Write, or even Ms. Right, has not responded to you by now, I wish you a lot of luck for that hapening soon.

Cheers!

Please excuse the length of this post but since I was locked out from posting or responding on my previous account, and since I can’t post any bio info on this new account, you can consider this a hybrid Bio/personal ad.

I’m Jeff, a single, never married, unattached white straight male in my 40’s. Born and raised near Pittsburgh, PA, I am the person I am today thanks to my great family and the friends that surround me. I try to brink laughter to everyone, every day. I know there is a time for sincere seriousnesses, but I still think there should be some time to laugh and enjoy life. I’m 6;1” (I know most men lie about height…..why?) and mostly fit, but as I get older, I find it more difficult to remain as fit as I once was. I’m intelligent, opinionated, but not stubborn, creative, imaginative, friendly and personable, mainly because people fascinate me. I tend to be brutally honest yet not hurtful. TACTFUL. I have many faults as well, I possessive but not jealous, I’m moody but always honest about what is wrong and I will share with those I trust, but rarely will you know something is bothering me because I think it might show weakness and I’m usually over it after I think as to why I feel the way I do. I have no children but always wanted them but I guess God had other plans for me which I’m OK with at this point. I love children and have metered many young adults throughout my career.

I’ve been on Lit for many years now and have met some really great women through my time here. Ive chatted with women of all ages, races, sizes and personalities and even if we didn’t hit it off or perhaps lost contact, I still appreciate and look back on my time here with very fond memories. I originally came to Lit to explore what kinks and fetishes I had which ones turned me on the most. It was soon after, I realized my true fetish. Pleasing a woman. This is not to assume that I am submissive. Quite frankly, I consider myself a switch. I truly enjoy the exchange of power tased on each others mood for that particular day. I learned to quickly adapt based on my love of pleasing her. Most men may think this is to get “quid pro quo”, but not in my case. To me, Ive learned to embrace the true beauty of a woman sharing her inner thoughts and body showing trust that you will not betray her trust. For if they are truly relaxed , you may witness one of the truest beauty of all. To me, there is NOTHING sexier that watching an entire woman body going through the motions of orgasm. The emotion, the urge, the battle within herself to forget all of her inhibitions, her responsibilities and simply let herself dream and fall. The way her entire body clenches and releases building up to a explosion of every emotion from her toes through her spine. THAT is my fetish and is what I strive for. Please do not take this as a narcissistic man thinking he is gods gift to women. Its not true, nor is it ME. “I prefer confident, not cocky”. If we “connect” I will share more about my other fetishes quite openly and honestly, for that is all I have these days to share. I seem to mesh better with younger (YES LEGAL) adults. I may tend to mistaken their flirting IRL as something real, lit has helped me identify that it may be mostly their need for more power, better shifts, or more money. That was the main reason I joined Lit. I had to see if it was possible for an older man to be romantically involved with a younger woman. I’ve found through the years that it is very possible to actually hold a conversation with them for lengths of time. But I will not discuss politics or religion with them. We are a divided world already and they are entitled to their opinion and I respect that.

In summary (Hold the applause). I am posting this in hopes of finding some woman I connect with sexually and non sexually. I do not have a “type” Ive talked and chatted with all ages, all races of all size and varying personalities. I prefer younger IRL but I accept all, who knows who we would have true chemistry with by pre judging? Yes I do role-play and I realize its not for everyone, but when you can’t be together why not play it out? I prefer role-playing loving, seductive, romantic scenes with great detail and build up. I prefer characters that grow with many different scenes, even though most of you are “one and done” I do not like to “Use and abuse and humiliate” thats just not my nature. I can be rough when teased and very dominant if thats what you prefer based on your mood. I love picture and video sharing but have only calmed a few times and that was after years of chatting. I truly love phone play but in order to really have great phone you have to have great chemistry and then only if your identity is well safe and protected. I’m open to a lot with those I trusted especially if it turns you on. “No pleasure like Pleasing”

Since I lost mostly all of you I will just write words and words and words and words to portray that I wrote something important and long winded, that no one will read. No one cares Jeff……I still refuse to believe that.

So if you are still here, I thank you, I really do. If you’re still hear reading to troll me and post your negative attack, I expect it. I know the trolls on here and quite frankly, I don’t expect you to understand it or me, but if you do not have anything nice or constructive to say without being hateful, why do it? Isn’t that a reflection of who you are ?

I do not expect to get many responses to this thread nor many PM’s and that’s OK too. It was a good way to write my bio and try to reconnect with my friends I lost from my previous account name lovetporoleplay

Wow Jeff..well, I read the personals all the time and usually when I find one with some depth, I’ll send a response in PM, but this time I figured you could use a friendly bump, unless you have already found a partner. I realize you posted about a month ago, so it may be old news. I did read your ad all the way through, and while I am not who you seek, I commend you for putting yourself out there like that. If nothing else, sometimes explaining yourself is cathartic no matter what happens.
Yes, it’s rare to make a really fine connection here, but I know
for a fact that it can and does happen..sometimes you just have to “kiss a lot of frogs” as the old saying goes. At least no one can say you are shy about revealing yourself! Anyway, before my response is as long as your ad,I want to wish you luck in your quest. The heart wants what the heart wants, and hopefully can find.

Thank You to you all. The fact that many lit users have randomly posted or PM'd me advice, or constructive criticism, proves to me that there are some very real yet honest people on here. It's refreshing to know that even though many 'tap out' honestly confessing "I'm not what you seek" it flatters me that some took the time out of their busy lives to read or respond. For that I'm very grateful.

I've seemed to have deleted some of my PM's. If you wrote me in the past few days, please resend. I Apologize to inconvenience anyone. So nice to meet real women who still like romance and passion.

I'm sort of a slow reader. I got logged out before I could finish. So frustrating, like my XBF when I was in junior college. He'd "Log out," roll over, and turn on ESPN. Fortunately, for him, I cum much faster than I read.

SoI'm going to log back in and um, "finish."

Love,

Jamie

I'm sort of a slow reader. I got logged out before I could finish. So frustrating, like my XBF when I was in junior college. He'd "Log out," roll over, and turn on ESPN. Fortunately, for him, I cum much faster than I read.

SoI'm going to log back in and um, "finish."

Love,

Jamie

I'm not sure if I should Thank You or apologize to you for boring you. 😂

I'm not sure if I should Thank You or apologize to you for boring you. 😂

Oh, If I was bored Iwouldn't of come back.

I was attempting to be funny...

(You were FUNNY all right, Jamie!)

So I guess you can thank me. Got a free hump, um, I mean BUMP out of it after all.

Love,

Jamie

Oh, If I was bored Iwouldn't of come back.

I was attempting to be funny...

(You were FUNNY all right, Jamie!)

So I guess you can thank me. Got a free hump, um, I mean BUMP out of it after all.

Love,

Jamie

Thank You Jamie. For the um hump and the bump. Here's to finishing done right. What channel is ESPN ON? 😂

Last edited:
I don't remember what channel ESPN was on. We had a cable box that came with the apartment. It had a remote that I swear-to-god looked just like a sex-toy. It worked like one too. (blush)

I mean, it WOULD have, if I had been the kind of girl to DO things like that, which I wasn't.

Love,

Jamie

I don't remember what channel ESPN was on. We had a cable box that came with the apartment. It had a remote that I swear-to-god looked just like a sex-toy. It worked like one too. (blush)

I mean, it WOULD have, if I had been the kind of girl to DO things like that, which I wasn't.

Love,

Jamie

Hey. Have at it. But try not to change the channel for if you do I'll have to take over and try to change it while you might be using it. 😂

tivo_remote.jpg

Notice the number buttons are right where one might grab it.

Hey. Have at it. But try not to change the channel for if you do I'll have to take over and try to change it while you might be using it. 😂

tivo_remote.jpg

Notice the number buttons are right where one might grab it.

Well, I would stay away from "number" buttons. Why would I want to be numb anyeay? And if I were so unfortunate as to be numb, why would I want to be number? That's sort of the opposite of the purpose of a sex toy, isn't it?

My ex was always more devoted to the fights on ESPN than to me. My dad told me an old German saying, "We grow so early old and so late smart." Roll over Methuselah!

If I had been smarter instead of older I would have Hidden the Remote! A rubber and lots of Anallube. That would have been, um, "simulating" to say the least.

"Hey Babe, where's the remote?"

"Um, I HID it!"

"Where? (Kiss kiss grope grope)

"You're getting warmer…"

Love,

Jamie

Well, I would stay away from "number" buttons. Why would I want to be numb anyeay? And if I were so unfortunate as to be numb, why would I want to be number? That's sort of the opposite of the purpose of a sex toy, isn't it?

My ex was always more devoted to the fights on ESPN than to me. My dad told me an old German saying, "We grow so early old and so late smart." Roll over Methuselah!

If I had been smarter instead of older I would have Hidden the Remote! A rubber and lots of Anallube. That would have been, um, "simulating" to say the least.

"Hey Babe, where's the remote?"

"Um, I HID it!"

"Where? (Kiss kiss grope grope)

"You're getting warmer…"

Love,

Jamie

I was very good at these types of sexy games and scavenger hunts. Maybe someday I’ll share a few. Unfortunately one needs a partner willing to play these types of flirty methods of foreplay. Hmmmm. Maybe that’s why I’ve been single all my life. Is "single by being littletoo naughty" a thing?

Back