Would you install a shower with the person above you?

*Tosses him a tool belt
*Adjusts glasses
*Stands back to watch

:D

For me, this is the nearly perfect response. Throw in "hand him a beer", and I'm hooked. I prefer not to be distracted by other peoples' mistakes. I'd rather live with own.

For me, this is the nearly perfect response. Throw in "hand him a beer", and I'm hooked. I prefer not to be distracted by other peoples' mistakes. I'd rather live with own.

Sure I'll be there watching, drinking the beer ;)

I can lay down some tile, and paint. That's my extensive expertise ;)

Okay!
I'd install a shower with you. I've enough experience with plumbing that the pipework isn't an issue.

What's your favorite kind of shower (besides, hot, bridal, baby, or other snarky answer)?

Okay!
I'd install a shower with you. I've enough experience with plumbing that the pipework isn't an issue.

What's your favorite kind of shower (besides, hot, bridal, baby, or other snarky answer)?

Ahaha damn you took all my good ones.
A spacious one, for one.
Sans glass doors, as I'm terribly clumsy. And I'd like to escape my fate of drowning in my own pool of blood because I tripped on the soap and into the glass door, which in turn, shattered all over me.
Something to which a curtain can be placed in lieu of glass doors.

Ahaha damn you took all my good ones.
A spacious one, for one.
Sans glass doors, as I'm terribly clumsy. And I'd like to escape my fate of drowning in my own pool of blood because I tripped on the soap and into the glass door, which in turn, shattered all over me.
Something to which a curtain can be placed in lieu of glass doors.

Something like maybe this?
e0e10ba4d3d0e2873bb10a42d03e2751.jpg

Or this?
4b427091816d92a2202f88a2ba341ca3.jpg

Back