I'm Back.

Thank you for all the love, everyone. It's much needed this week. I've been going through some dark times and the comments on here make me smile. :)

I am happy to share with my Lit friends that I finally self-published my collection of erotic flash fiction, Dark Eros. It's available for free on Smashwords:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/877890

It's also up on Wattpad:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155074777-dark-eros

The Wattpad one has sexy pictures with each 'story'. :D

I hope you enjoy if you check it out. :heart:
 
Awesome! Welcome back. Can’t wait to read. Love your writing style.
 
You will. God, you will.

Nah I know I won't but it's cool. :) Works best that way so I can keep using my imagination to write sexy stories.

Last one for the night. Being handcuffed would be such a turn on but daddy would have to talk me through it since I get panic attacks when I feel like I can't move freely.

 
Daddy approves. Good girl. Good fucking girl.

:kiss:
 


That is so fucking hot...

Sorry I'm not posting sexy photos of me. I'll take some tomorrow. I'm so turned on now.
 
I just squirted so hard like ten times. My legs were shaking like crazy and I was moaning. I slipped my finger inside my mouth to taste myself and it tasted so good...
 
I just squirted so hard like ten times. My legs were shaking like crazy and I was moaning. I slipped my finger inside my mouth to taste myself and it tasted so good...

God....i want to talk with you so bad you little minx :D
 


That is so fucking hot...

Sorry I'm not posting sexy photos of me. I'll take some tomorrow. I'm so turned on now.

Thank you for that gif, I've got someone in mind to try that position with! Take care Sexy Young Thing! :kiss:
 
Back
Top