Pornstar Neighbour (Open to females.)

Moving forward again she purred nipping at his lips.

So divided... tenderness or just telling you to take me here and now... Knocking you back and riding you or seeing what ideas yo have... Decisions decisions...

She pressed a kiss to his lips again with almost a feral hunger. biting as his lips her tongue moving to dance with his intently.
 
The momment the kiss ended Chad grabbed Lauren and pulled her forward fast but not rough.

Her legs straddling Chad's waist as Chad lifted his hips and his 12 inch cock begun to slide into Lauren's already wet pussy.

Chad wrapped his arms round Lauren's shoulders and begun softly kissing her lips and neck as 7 inches of his cock slid into her.

She was so hot he need her. He had to have her now.
 
Opting... for... taking... Mmm I like this choice...

She tossed her hair to the side again and kissed him hungrily purring into the kiss and undulating her hips as if she were dancing pressing her womanhood down more for him to get more of that cock into her. She closed her eyes gasping softly feeling his lips on her neck.

Mmm

Leaning her head down she traced her teeth over the usually forgotten nerves along the side of his neck nipping intently but gently wanting to drive him a little more mad and intense. In her mind she could imagine him pinning her down and she purred a little more bucking her hips a little more at his thrusts.
 
Chad moaned and gasped as Lauren bounced her hips on his cock and 3 more inches slid into her as she leaned forward licking and nipping at his neck.

Chad sat up as each of his hands slid over her breasts and begun to play with her nipples making them nice and hard as he licked her neck more and kissed her lips thrusting into her each time.
 
Her hips bucked against his thrusts till he was fully buried within her. A gasp falling from her lips at the feel of him being fully within her. She stared down into his eyes and smiled as she began to bounce more and ride him. Feeling his hands on her breasts she closed her eyes that smile still softly curling her lips.
 
Chad let her bounce wildly on his cock as he played with her breasts she closed her eyes.

Chad wondered how long had this girl wanted his cock inside her? He she saw all of his films? Had it been from the first role he did as a doctor helping out in the orgy clinic when has was 18 and was fucked by a crazy mother of the daugther he was treating.

That role got him a permant spot on that show till it ended two years later. Had Lauren wanted him since then.

He admitted to himself he had wanted her from the moment he saw her in the neighbourhood early this morning.

An now he forced his cock in her as deep as it would go knowing it would be hitting her cevix and building her up for an orgasm.

As he sucked on each of her nipples hard.
 
She had seen so much of his work but some of first she had seen was the coed dorm where he was a fairly shy straight laced freshman who found himself in the showers with a fairly rough edges Jr who he had secretly been lusting after and finally got to find out she wanted to "try him out" too as they fucked in the shower stalls while everyone else was in class or just out of the dorm. All four Warriors dreams but she loved the one where he had been the warrior who had found himself on the run with the princess protecting her from the monster of a husband she was given to as a wife to keep peace between her fathers people and their people. Or when he and Sean "worked together" to take a dancer they both liked... It was almost too prefect... she was a stripper all that was missing was Sean but would Chad want to share even once.

She leaned down whispering in his ear... Doesn't this remind you of any of your movies... You and Sean... thinking you two... were... going to force... yourselves... on a dancer... only to find... out she had... already planned... on fucking.... both of you repeatedly...
 
As Chad heard Lauren whisper one of the stories to his film in his ear it turned him on even more thinking that this girl must of been after him for a long time.

Chad sat up looking right into Lauren's eyes.

"Ohhhh god Lauren. Your the hottest girl i ever met. So who is your favorite me or Sean?"

Chad leaned in kissing her deeply as he hammered her pussy hard making she to hit her cevix each time as he felt her legs lock as she was ready to orgasm.

He was just about ready to cum as he broke the kiss waiting for her answer.
 
She gasped feeling her orgasm build more hearing him ask her a question only to silence any answer with such a hungry kiss she rode him even harder once the kiss broke and then began biting and nipping teasingly at his neck as she whispered.

I would love to have both of you... Really like both of you for very different reasons but... since I have had you now and want more... the... you. Question is would you be willing to share one time for you me and him to make our own little private movie. I want us to make a few of our own private movies too...

She fell silent riding him more feeling her orgasm building more and more as she gasped biting her lip her fingernails trailed over his chest.
 
Chad fell back moaning as Lauren roded his cock harder.

"Your all mine ohhhh."

Chad thought to himself as he felt her ready to orgasm again that he was still friends with Sean and maybe after him and Lauren had done it a few times he would give Sean a call and see if he wanted to check out his new house and maybe fill the mouth or pussy of his new neighbour Lauren while Chad took the other hole.

He wasen't going to let her know. He just hoped she liked surpises.

"Ohhhh Lauren i'm cuming."

Chad began to cum hard inside of Lauren's pussy filling it up in seconds as he kept pouring. He felt her body tighten as her orgasm came.
 
Unable really to say anything as her orgasm overtook her body. Gasping raggedly she felt him cum deep inside of her only making her orgasm grow that much more intense. Hearing him say she was all his she purred finally leaning in close to his ear.

Well then when you are not making a movie... you are all Mine then too... right. Whenever I want to tease and torture you or have you take me or when I just want someone to join me for a nice hot bubble bath and watch one of your movies or one of OUR movies.
 
Chad nodded.

"Ohhh yeah. I am yours. Ohhh god yes."

Chad hips kept forcing his cock into her pussy the whole time at his cock exploded and burst into Lauren seven times over as he felt her orgasm tightly on his cock.
 
Once her orgasm began to fade she laid against his chest a smile gracing her lips as she snuggled close. She lifted her head to look into his eyes unwilling to move from having him deep within her.

We don't have to worry about when my parents are home... I took over my brothers sound proofed room... pretty much the whole upstairs... My own entrance and full bath and sound proof since hes a musician.... reinforced floor so my dancing doesn't disturb them either.

She smiled wickedly licking his lips.

So you could just get into my "apartment" and we could have all sorts of fun without my parents being any the wiser. They would never even know if we had you "rape" me, and on the rarest of chances they came upstairs to tell me something instead of using the intercom there are plenty of places to hide you.

Kissing him again she purred imagining him "breaking in and catching her as she was exiting the bath clad in nothing but a towel and ravaging her repeatedly.
 
Chad smiled as he listened to Lauren with his cock still inside her rock hard. He had done a rape porn once which he wasen't a big fan of.

However a sound proof upstairs where they could have as much fun as they wanted.

Chad loved that idea so much he quickly rolled over so Lauren was below him and begun slamming his cock into her pussy again.
 
She wriggled beneath him a little with a purr. Her hands reaching to take his as she moved her hands to rest slightly above her head. Her hips bucking up to meet his thrusts as she tossed her head back arching her back her eyes closed and biting at her lips slightly.

So I see those gears turning what sorts of ideas does that sound proof apartment give you? For that matter my place here... any ideas?
 
Chad begins slamming into Lauren.

"Well now that is the suprise. You will have to wait and see."

Chad held Lauren's hands above her head as he drove all of his 12 inch cock into her pussy hard.
 
Mmm... here... I... can see... our ... making a movie... you dragging... me in here... taking... me... a lot... like... this... Yeah... take me baby...

Her head tossed back her hips bucking to slam into his thrusts. She teasingly "struggled" a little to tease him and make him that much more hungry once more for her. She suspected that they would be spending alot of time this weekend here in her apartment and down in the club.
 
Chad pounded into her harder. As he felt her struggle a little.

"Ohhhhh we are going to make films. Lots of films. You can have your own collection of Chad porn films with you as the star."

Chad felt Lauren lock her legs round his wiast.
 
Ohh yeah... Struggling against you in some film helpless to stop you...

Her legs wrapped around him while her upper body teasingly struggled more. She was feeling another orgasm growing within her as she whimpered looking away from him over to a dresser where a camera could sit and capture action there on the bed perfectly. Tossing her head to the other side an innocent expression played across her face as she bit her lip eyes closed. Her hips however bucked against him with every slam of his manhood so deep within her.
 
Chad continued to thrust into her thinking of all the stories and costumes he had in his wardrobe. He couldn't wait to film all their sexual encounters in her at her parents place and in his new house.

Chad felt his balls tighten up as his cock was getting ready to explode. He was ready to cum as he felt Lauren ready to orgasm.
 
Gasping more she turned her face to look deep in his eyes as purred contentedly till her orgasm began to ripple through her and her purrs turned to more growl sounds as the orgasm increased in intensity. Struggling against his holding her wrists above her head but she smiled her legs tightened around him helping slam him deeper within her. a growled yes falling from her as her eyes remained lock on his.
 
Chad pounded hard into Lauren as he felt her orgasm. As her lips locked round his waist keeping him pinned inside her as he moaned.

"Ohhh fuck I'm cuming lauren."

Chad's cock burst inside her pussy as cum pours out into her pussy time after time.
 
Her orgasm slammed her system hard as she gasped hearing him.

Yes... God yes cum baby...

She felt his cum shoot out deep within her and gasped again her body arching and bucking wildly against him as her orgasm seemed eve more intense this time than before. Finally laying there her breathing ragged as she slithered her arms from his grip and wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders pulling him down to kiss him passionately. Her mind drifted over a way to maybe see him "in public' too without it being the talk of a nosy neighborhood.

SO how old are you anyways... you can't be that much older than me or my brother?
 
Chad slid his cock out of her pussy as he lay there next to Lauren as she asked her question.

"I'm 25 years old. Why do you ask? Not just now checking my age after we did that."

Chad was laying on his back his cock had gone back to semi hard.
 
There are those who wonder why I never date... I don't think that mom or dad would care too much since you are not too terribly older than me and I turn 20 in a few months. Just a way that it won't look too suspicious with me going to your house alone. A cover story if you like just to keep the nosy neighbors happy.

She laid there beside him tracing fingertips over his chest her head laying on his shoulder and chest a soft smile on her lips.
 
Back
Top