How Deep (Inches) Is Your Pussy?

Juspar Emvan said:


Hon, is that 4" stnading up with clinical detachment? Or 4" with your ankles behind your ears and your arousal making puddles on the bed?
Good question... let me check... :devil:
 
JailBait said:

Good question... let me check... :devil:

Can I help you check, or at least watch and see how you do it?

Strictly for science of course!!!
 
Ginny said:
all those vienna sausage weenied guys are gonna be flocking to you now....;)
Well, I've always stated I didn't care about size... but now I don't know if I should duck & cover or just be over joyed @ the thought of all those "vienna sausages" in my face...
:D
Bad JB! Bad!
 
Lazarus1280 said:
I dont know if I want to do you more or less now JailBait?
Of course being a virgin I can't tell if it really matters or not.
Less?
*sniffle*
Virgin?!? woo hoo! Come here Laz baby...
;):devil:
 
Originally posted by Lazarus1280 Can I help you check, or at least watch and see how you do it?
Strictly for science of course!!!
It's so nice people care so much about science....
 
you know in all my life, that is a question i have never even wondered about...:confused: ...i have absolutely no idea and seriously doubt i'll ever measure to find out....
 
chart.gif


So, it's not the ideal bar graph as per definition.
Smile. :D
 
This sounds weird, but...would the depth be different if you stuck, say, a pencil in versus a banana? I mean, it seems that the thickness of the instrument would play a part in, um, depth. Right? Wrong? Am I lost again?
 
chart.gif

[size=-2]prepared by AzureAngel, Official Literotican Pussy Depth Tabulator Extraordinaire[/size]

oh dear god.....so fucking tickled.....oh Azure cutie.....you are one helluva Official Literotican Pussy Depth Tabulator....thank you oh incredible blue one...:)
 
Last edited:
Re: 4 inches

JailBait said:
I kid you not!
I am 4 inches deep... how sad is that? Well it might have some thing to do with the fact that I'm as short as I am. It's been too long since the last time I have sex & when I play by myself I only us my hands & fingers...
So? what does this mean? :confused:
JB :kiss:

Come play in the woods, and see if the wolves find you!
;)
 
oh come on! four inches, how is that bad? thats like if i had some huge cock that was a tight fit for the lagest of them! that means that pretty must 100% of the men you have are large enough to puch back to your end, to fill you up, and stretch you out, HOW can that be a bad thing? would it be something that all these people want? in stead of anthree foot deep one, that even the studs don't impress you?

maybe i'm wrong, being a guy, i can't base this on anything, so feel free to say i know nothing about what i'm talking about. *grins*
 
Long as one person enjoyed it. *Laughs.* Thank god.

I'm more than happy to perform my official duties. *Nods.* It's difficult work. Sometimes, you want to just throw in the towel. But, in the end, it's all worthwhile for the knowledge you are able to bestow upon the masses.
 
God this is definetly one of the best threads I have read lately!

Thanks Ginny!

You are having women answer a question I have always wondered myself!
 
It's official

After being advised to double check... I have come to officialy state that it is 4"

Mr. Wolf said:
Come play in the woods, and see if the wolves find you!
:eek:

Khadgar said:
oh come on! four inches, how is that bad?
...

maybe i'm wrong, being a guy, i can't base this on anything, so feel free to say i know nothing about what i'm talking about. *grins*
& maybe we've found the female equivilant to size issues....
:D
JB :kiss:
 
Laurel said:
This sounds weird, but...would the depth be different if you stuck, say, a pencil in versus a banana? I mean, it seems that the thickness of the instrument would play a part in, um, depth. Right? Wrong? Am I lost again?


hmmmm laurel.....i was certainly thinking more like depth....meaning distance down in the hole....from top to bottom of vaginal tunnel of fleshy yumminess......yikes on measuring the width of the hole.....that could really get embarrassing for some of the ladies....<nodding>.....not me of course.....but......;).....(those measurements might tie in better with the claim "it's the thickness of a penis that matters, not the length")

oh yeouchy just flashing to checking....and it doesn't even make sense to use one....i mean it might measure it....but yikes....a compass.....'member having those in school....omg i was always pricking my lil fingers with the pointy thang......wicked lil school supply.....ouchy....mcyeouchy....

this might have to be another thread....."What's The Biggest Object You Can Shove Into Your Pussy"....or..."Just How WIDE Is Your Pussy".....oh that's lovely.....<nodding>.....
 
*bratcat* said:


Have you measured yourself? I could just mark off the increments on you...and shove that in. :)

Hmmm, must do that gently, or get rubbed raw! Seems I remeber something like that.:rolleyes:
 
AzureAngel said:
Long as one person enjoyed it. *Laughs.* Thank god.

I'm more than happy to perform my official duties. *Nods.* It's difficult work. Sometimes, you want to just throw in the towel. But, in the end, it's all worthwhile for the knowledge you are able to bestow upon the masses.

I'm still chuckling over the fact that you actually did make a bar graph on this. Very funny!!
 
Mmmmm. I concur, Dr. Lilminx.

lilminx said:
Your cervix elongates when you're aroused, so while you may only measure 6 inches (I think that's the average depth), you may be able to take an 8 or 9 inch cock easily when you're aroused.



In fact, the last study I participated in concluded that the average male is in the neighborhood of 6" (despite his claim) and the average woman is 8+" deep..........ergo, there's one hell of a lotta pussy going to waste in this world!

Ad this to your long list of dirty tricks Mother Nature has played on us randy humans. *wink*


dickE
 
Emerald_eyed said:
LMAO at the graph

I like being able to take a man " all the way in" I think height has a lot to do with it. I am 6' tall and I assume my vagina would be deeper then someone who is 5'

:D

Not true. I'm 4'11" and mine is 9 1/2.
 
And we like that you are willing to share that fact with us :)
 
Back
Top