The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's for sure and I'm not perfect by any means, but you know it reaches a point where one needs to speak up and stop skirting around the issue. I suppose I could be the mature one and say it, but damn it, I don't want to give this person the satisfaction!

yeah... I'm not always very mature.

If they're not going to speak that kind of already says enough about them.

If they're not going to speak that kind of already says enough about them.

Yes, it's pretty consistent behavior. Still, I didn't think I'd passive aggressively be bullied into being the bitch.

Then again.... if the shoe fits... ;)

Yes, it's pretty consistent behavior. Still, I didn't think I'd passive aggressively be bullied into being the bitch.

Then again.... if the shoe fits... ;)

In those cases when they try to turn me into the jerk I just walk away. I don't need that drama.

In those cases when they try to turn me into the jerk I just walk away. I don't need that drama.

I loathe drama, but in the last couple of years family has brought it to my doorstep. One little episode after another.

My current situation I'm the bad person no matter. *shrugs* It's of no real consequence I know I've been honest from the beginning.

I'm thankful most people learn that they dont bring drama to my doorstep twice

And if they do they understand just what happens next.

*dashes out to unlock the front door*

*dashes back in*

I'll share my toys if you share yours.

*grin*

*smiles, giggles* I believe another play date may be order. ;)

I'm thankful most people learn that they dont bring drama to my doorstep twice

And if they do they understand just what happens next.

I did reach that point. I can only give so much and then you're on own.

*nodnods* I'll have my people call your people.

And then while they're distracted with each other, we'll sneak off and do terrible things to each other.

*grins*

*smiles* I like the way you think.

Now a small part of me wishes I wasn't leaving in a bit.

*sneaks in a kiss at the corner of his mouth as she scratches her nails lightly down his side.*

but soon, definitely soon.

*smiles* I like the way you think.

Now a small part of me wishes I wasn't leaving in a bit.

*sneaks in a kiss at the corner of his mouth as she scratches her nails lightly down his side.*

but soon, definitely soon.

*traces a fingertip along her hip with a quiet grin*

Only a small part? Seems I need to try harder..

*steals a little nip against her neck*

Yes... soon.

If I can't fuck Dolf.. right now.. then.. well fuck, I'm jumping in the pool!

To tell everyone about your change in vocation? From Milker to appraiser.

Though we lose out on those tremendous breasts you had before. Should have saved them when I had a chance.

Yes the cock farm is closed for renovation. The tits are still there, but starting to sag a little, so took them off display : )

Yes it has. Sadly I'm just leaving work and won't be on til tomorrow except a few pop-ins here and there. We'll have to catch up soon. :D

Absolutely! In your time :) I'm in no rush. I'll be on off and on for the next three weeks between packing and such :D I look forward to catching up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back