Welcome to Hell.

Hey, I'm all for a good polishing.
who isnt??? I'd like to know.
This over energetic flirting when we have company we could be seducing.

Not that Noon requires much help on that road. But Fresh Meat.

And everything's bigger and better in Texas don't you know.

-smirks-

'over energetic' This is dull by normal comparison. and the fresh meat hasnt come back to even let me know if shes interested in women.. SoO... :p

hmm.. must by why I'm tiny and terrible, i'm not from Texas..

I honestly don't know why anyone would their knuckles. Unless they had brass knuckles, which are kind of cool, but they're illegal. Actually, I suspect that the reason they are cool is due to their illegality. But if you're up for an old fashioned bare fist boxing match... Grins thoughtfully.

Well, it might serve as a bit of entertainment.

Though your second idea sounded more more appealing, what with the oil and the lovely ladies. I can't say that I see any problems with that, except that Nina might literally burn to a red cinder.

hmm.. must by why I'm tiny and terrible, i'm not from Texas..

Yes, but that doesn't mean you're not a pocket terror. Or a mighty handful. Or something other that indicates that you like to fight back scratching and clawing. He grins teasingly, winking at her. I should know, you've drawn blood before.

He whistles innocently while he talks himself into getting another drink.

I honestly don't know why anyone would their knuckles. Unless they had brass knuckles, which are kind of cool, but they're illegal. Actually, I suspect that the reason they are cool is due to their illegality. But if you're up for an old fashioned bare fist boxing match... Grins thoughtfully.

Well, it might serve as a bit of entertainment.

Though your second idea sounded much more appealing, what with the oil and the lovely ladies. I can't say that I see any problems with that, except that Nina might literally burn to a red cinder.

Well There is the thought that warmed knuckles were lucky, and would more easily incapacitate an opponent.

I'm always up for a good brawl. It's been a while, but tonight I think with my foul mood, and odious headache it may be for the best to partake of the second, entirely more enjoyable idea.

Scrapping when we have a willing woman is kind of foolish when we could be sharing. Agree?

Well There is the thought that warmed knuckles were lucky, and would more easily incapacitate an opponent.

I'm always up for a good brawl. It's been a while, but tonight I think with my foul mood, and odious headache it may be for the best to partake of the second, entirely more enjoyable idea.

Scrapping when we have a willing woman is kind of foolish when we could be sharing. Agree?

That sounds about right. Though it seems we must have scared off the poor fresh meat, for now. Perhaps the imagery of roaring burning flames just did not suit her. But a shame-the ones that scare easily can be a bit fun, too.

He smirks and then nods, decided to slip back over to the bar for another drink, and linger here yet a while longer. He rises from his very comfortable seat, stretching out his legs with a sigh, and strolls over, fetching himself a cold beer.

Anything for anyone else, while I am herE?

mmmmm warm oil....

..... blinks...

pocket monster....

sharing..

fuck you two work quick.

mmmmm warm oil....

..... blinks...

pocket monster....

sharing..

fuck you two work quick.

Angelic good looks. I never said anything about me not being a hurricane of corruption, and naughty ideas.

Walking slowly behind Nina, and gently massaging her shoulders, and neck.

Angelic good looks. I never said anything about me not being a hurricane of corruption, and naughty ideas.

Walking slowly behind Nina, and gently massaging her shoulders, and neck.
Turning down the inferno in the fireplace, she sits up and melts, wrapping her arms around her knees.. just to have more hot pink skin free that needs kneeding hands
And I love the smell of you freshly fucked in the morning.
YOu get that... from napalm... christ.

Who doesn't?

Indeed.

Turning down the inferno in the fireplace, she sits up and melts, wrapping her arms around her knees.. just to have more hot pink skin free that needs kneeding hands

YOu get that... from napalm... christ.

I get that from Apocalypse Now.

Bringing a tiny hand to a throbbing, mass locked behind denim.

I get this from you.

Removing the hand and moving down lower to rub legs and feet. Make them warm, and tingly.

Oil?

Back