Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

I love it all over my face and tits but my absolute fav though is when he pulls out at the last second and shiirs a big thick load all over my used pussy. It looks so hot.

Always want to feel him cum inside me. Yet if he wants to spray his cum on me, painting my body with his cum...anywhere he wants... Just thinking of that look in his eyes as he... *trembles*

Hmmm for me it depends on the guy and on the sex. If its slow and sensual then I want him to fill me with his cum. If he's more domme and in charge then it's whatever he wants. Love getting my tits covered but also love getting to taste him, especially if he's just been inside me and I get to taste both of us.

Onto my tits so I can then lick it off. Better still onto someone else's tits for me to lick off!

Yes, always nice to share when you have a friend to play with and to share a nice wet sticky kiss once you clean up each other

Anywhere. I just want him to verbalise it, and tell me what's going to happen. How it's going to be. That really turns me on.

Lately i really like it on my boobs and face

How does the location change? Is it with different people? Or do you direct him where to finish?

With my wife and I it's always on her stomach or mine. I have thought about leaning further the next time I pull out and spray her chest just to see what happens

I love it deep inside (that's my favourite)
BUT I love to watch a guy cum... The moment when it ropes out and he lets out a primal growl- so hot!
So I'm torn I guess ;)
Love it across my tits, feeling it warm on my body then dripping from my nipples.
OR on my pussy, watching it spray over my swollen pink lips, ready to be massaged in.

I like to be marked or 'claimed' that way.

I feel like this thread is hidden away in the wrong forum here... A shame

I love it deep inside (that's my favourite)
BUT I love to watch a guy cum... The moment when it ropes out and he lets out a primal growl- so hot!
So I'm torn I guess ;)
Love it across my tits, feeling it warm on my body then dripping from my nipples.
OR on my pussy, watching it spray over my swollen pink lips, ready to be massaged in.

I like to be marked or 'claimed' that way.

Oh, my!

Back