Public sexual activity

An ex and I fooled around in a moderately-packed movie one time... definitely not my scene. Worrying that someone is going to notice is such a distraction.

mutual diddle with my girlfriend at the locker room at work. a quick hand down the scrubs.

Sex on a balcony in Mexico with a couple of guys watching. Sex on a porch at a lake house with fishermen in a boat a few yards away.

oh so many . . .

there was a previous thread on this subject, I answered there.
So will start with this one.
I am sure my son was conceived in the woods along Bear Creek.
His dad and I had gotten up early to go fishing. He in shorts & t shirt, I in my usual summer attire - sun dress! There were a few people out fishing, we were not getting any bites. So decided to walk to another area, instead of walking along the water I pulled him into the woods, as we walked along the path, I would casually reach over and stroke him thru his shorts. He finally pulled me in for a kiss and I jumped up wrapping my legs around his hips. He dropped the fishing poles and tackle and backed me up against a tree. He worked his cock out of his shorts and was soon fucking me up against the tree. A few people walked by on the path, but didn't disturb us. After we both came, he straightened out his shorts and I pulled my dress back in place. We gathered the fishing gear and decided to go back to his apartment, for more fun. :devil:
:kiss:

an afternoon blow job

one day after school, was across the street at the rec center and a guy that had been trying to get me to go out with him was there. We began playing foosball and it got a little competitive. He made a bet that if he won I would have to go out with him. If I won, it was my choice. Well :D I won. So I grabbed his hand and took him outside, we climbed up the rocket ship slide and I attacked him. Well not attacked, but began making out with him. I got a little gutsy and reached for him - he was rock hard. I think it surprised him when I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out and began to lick and suck, giving him the best head I knew how. :devil: he came and I swallowed it all! We never did "go out" but had a few more make out sessions. a few years after graduation ran into him and his girlfriend. We partied a few times, one night at his place he asked my boyfriend if I could teach his GF how to give head. Cause I was the best he'd ever had. My BF was a little shocked (he thought we were just HS friends) but he agreed. That was a fun night. :kiss::kiss:

I have had sex in a lot of places that would be considered "public" but the craziest had to be when I had sex in a swimming pool right under the lifeguard stand. I was a lot younger and pretty stoned at the time. All the critical parts were well under the water so I don't think anyone had any idea of what was really happening.

Guy fucked me over the hood of his car a couple of nights ago (the car park was pretty empty and there wasn't much possibility of anyone randomly turning up, but still awesome and scary).

Wanna go for a drive?

I fucked my wife once on a bridge overlooking a wAterfall. In new zealand.

One cold night, after a major league baseball game, my date and I walked out to my car in the ballpark parking lot. The game had just let out and thousands of people were leaving. The parking lot was pretty well gridlocked. We got in the car, but we clearly weren't going anywhere fast, so we started making out. We got the windows kind of fogged up with our heavy breathing. The wild woman undid my pants and ended up riding me cowgirl in the reclining front seat of my car.

I couldn't see anything except her bucking above me, but she must have been able to see the shadows of people in the car headlights as they passed and exited. She fucked me silly! My car had been surrounded by acres of cars in every direction when the sex started. We were practically the only car in the lot by the time she emptied me. It was an easy and very satisfied exit by the time we left.

Have I told that story before?

Lots and lots and lots of flashing or being caught "with my pants down" for lack of sharing all the stories. However if you want to hear more pm me, I would love to share!

Back