Minnesota Page

Do you own a Huskie? That’s crazy.

No but she's a soft-coated wheaten terrier and I let her hair grow out in the winter. They have a tight undercoat and although her look is wheat-colored, her skin is dark. Must work almost like a polar bear!? She's an inside dog but has no problem spending hours outdoors in this crazy cold. And, she loves to go for walks, unfortunately.

No but she's a soft-coated wheaten terrier and I let her hair grow out in the winter. They have a tight undercoat and although her look is wheat-colored, her skin is dark. Must work almost like a polar bear!? She's an inside dog but has no problem spending hours outdoors in this crazy cold. And, she loves to go for walks, unfortunately.

She wins best Minnesotan

All Minnesota ladies are very welcome to come down to sunny Florida and thaw out !😎🌴🏖

All Minnesota ladies are very welcome to come down to sunny Florida and thaw out !😎🌴🏖

Do Floridians really don winter coats when temps fall below +50F?

We're sending this cold snap your way. Dig out the long johns, Bob.

Yes,they really do. Some even wear gloves. I'm originally from NY,so I find it hilarious!

Warm It Up

Everyone ready for some snow finally? If you’re looking for company to stay warm this week, hit me up!

Luv you Norgies from Minnesota, as you understand us Canucks more then most.
Go Raptors!!

Minnesota in Spirit

Relatives and roots in Minnesota, even though I am not. Because of that, have been a lifelong Vikings fan -- and still believe they'll win a Super Bowl in my lifetime (I'm now 58 . . . . )

Back