Minnesota Page

Will be in your great state for a wedding in August. Another state to check off my list

Duluth Area

Hey I'm retired M 63 and would love to meet some other Lit folks. I'm pretty mobile, so getting to the Cities is easy. trwills16 @gmail.com

Just looking

SWF 43 living in the southeast metro area, just looking around - kinky BDSM and fetish leanings

I’m new to the area. MN male, 25, any WM around my age who would like to grab coffee? I’m in Minneapolis/Saint Paul area

eh just posting once again, what is it all the kids say, *bump* Minneapolis here

Mwm, 42

I’d love to explore all kinds of kinks and desires. Attractive, relatively fit, discreet, and looking for a play partner.

Anyone around north metro that would like to have fun? 30 m
Extremely dirty, witty and funny

Anyone real in Minnesota?

I'm starting to really wonder. Before I get to what I'm looking for for a partner(s) I just wanted to touch on this.
I hope I don't come across as a ass but anyone who I come in contact with type a few emails then disappears. Or there the type that say they are so worried about privacy (getting busted) and wont even tell you what city they live in, when they're available, what they even look like (and god forbid sending a picture).
I am looking for some friends in and out of the bedroom. It would be good to talk to someone. Love a good cup of coffee.
Now about me:

Married bi male, 51, 5'9 225 lbs, brown hair blue eyes deep in the closet (and staying that way) with avg look, a great sense of humor and love sports.
I had my first male on /male experience when I was 18 and have had quite a few since then (I wrote about them in Literotica if you look my stories)

I am very oral (I love it when a guy cums in my mouth) and can both a "top" or a "bottom" but have only "topped" a couple times (other than women) and enjoy the hell out of being a "bottom".
My Ideal Person Like minded kind of guy or couples that wants to fuck for real, not email back and forth for a year. The ultimate plan is to become friends with someone that I can see everyday as a normal friend and hang out with then when the opportunity is there, we can take advantage of it when we can. The idea of blowing/fucking a guy while watching a football game turns me on to no end.

I have been in a FFM 3some before but would love to try a MMF or even a MMM. I would love to try to be in the middle, blowing a guy/lady while being fucked. I also wold love to try and maybe clean up after a hubby cums in his wife.
I really hope to hear from you.

Back