Minnesota Page

Another record high is due to be set.

I'm not a big fan of cold and snow anymore. But, excess in weather is not good either.

I'm in Minneapolis.
SWM
BWC

Nice guy here

I've done some searching and can't find a bored dedicated to us from Minnesota. Wondering if there is anyone out there from minnesota that would like to chat or hang out, this is my first post so i hope people respond. I am 23/f from Mn and hope there are other fun people from minnesota on here :)
Hi Jenn, Mn. here and always wanting some pussy. And. available.
A take off from my post earlier today, my younger sis and I are watching older bro pumping moms cunt as she moans for him to make her cum. I get so horny when talking Incest and writing Taboo. Somebody want to help me out?

31 M from Detroit Lakes area. There’s gotta be a lot more people lurking on Lit that live up in the lakes country. Hope to hear from you if you do!

Last edited:
I'm a 41 year-old divorced female near Minneapolis. I'm always looking for sexy chat and maybe more. Send me a message if you're interested in getting to know me! I would love to get to know some local Literotica people! In case this makes a difference in your interest, I use a wheelchair If it doesn't make a difference to you that's awesome! If you're intrigued or it turns you on, even better! Because these are the most common questions I get asked: Yes I have full feeling throughout my body. Yes I have needs like any other person in this world and can enjoy physical intimacy. I would like to talk to people near my age but I'm open to all ages, races and genders. Let's talk soon!

I'm a 41 year-old divorced female near Minneapolis. I'm always looking for sexy chat and maybe more. Send me a message if you're interested in getting to know me! I would love to get to know some local Literotica people! In case this makes a difference in your interest, I use a wheelchair If it doesn't make a difference to you that's awesome! If you're intrigued or it turns you on, even better! Because these are the most common questions I get asked: Yes I have full feeling throughout my body. Yes I have needs like any other person in this world and can enjoy physical intimacy. I would like to talk to people near my age but I'm open to all ages, races and genders. Let's talk soon!
Hi darling. I'm a fit fun good looking English professor. X i love sexy chat and really turning a woman on..
I like the idea of gang bangs and also holding women or forcing them to strip xc
Please pm me i will get you wet x

Would love to chat honey x
Im in bed in my little panties im sure we can choose a nice little horny subject to discuss xx pm me

With the weather warming up I'll begin traveling to Minnesota frequently as I'm from there and love it up there. Mostly Duluth area but I'd go anywhere if a lady wanted to meet up.

Back