Minnesota Page

Good afternoon Minnesota people! Hope you day is going well, Friday is treating you right, working from home doesn’t include pants, the snow is removed from your driveway and you’re ok with the Wild not making the playoffs this year!

😜

Single Dad new to MN

I dont need two introductions. Dont remember this one

Last edited:
Sleepless in MN

Hey all hope your enjoying this awesomely warm weather while it lasts. Looking for some fun!!

45 m from Moorhead! Wow theres quite a few pervy freaks here than I assumed. Oh single dad of a bi 18 year old daughter as well. Pms are open

Married couple in our mid 40s looking for a 3rd in the north burbs. Men or couples

Last edited:
discreet

discreet mid 40's married guy in west metro looking for female. Possibly open to couple too.

Our state is quiet

With a pandemic raging and people at home, my gut tells me their minds are working but have less time to be naughty (cause they’re not alone). SUPER bummer as some of have our minds running with ideas and a want to explore them virtually.

With a pandemic raging and people at home, my gut tells me their minds are working but have less time to be naughty (cause they’re not alone). SUPER bummer as some of have our minds running with ideas and a want to explore them virtually.

I would guess you are correct here

Waking up a thread that’s too quiet. Hoping I’m not the only Minnesotan out there.

Bumping this thread just to send good wishes to my fellow Minnesotans on here, especially those of us in and around Minneapolis and hope you stay safe and well this week.

Back