My first story: erotic couplings

I kind of like the serendipity of it. She chooses to be in his research because she likes him, he sees her on the camera coming in and chooses to go into the room, when he normally wouldn't.
I don't want him to be a typical alpha.

I kind of like the serendipity of it. She chooses to be in his research because she likes him, he sees her on the camera coming in and chooses to go into the room, when he normally wouldn't.
I don't want him to be a typical alpha.

Okay, fair enough. Its natural for this kind of very short story that people end up with different impressions of the events and characters.

JonB1969 was nice enough to edit my story. I just submitted it so hopefully the new version will be a little better than the first.

JonB1969 was nice enough to edit my story. I just submitted it so hopefully the new version will be a little better than the first.

I loved your story! I'm not sure if it was the edited version or not since I just finished reading it, but none of the typos or issues other people have mentioned pulled me out of it. You did an excellent job of pulling me into the things about the scene and the man that were getting Sarah so incredibly turned on. While I've never consciously been into the clinical doctor thing, seeing it from her perspective was very hot. I think the teasing nature of the examination is what really got me. I was constantly wondering if he was already going beyond the scope of the testing.

Anyway, I loved it. Will be glad to read more from you.

-Gina

The edited version hasn't been approved yet.

Thanks so much! I want to write another chapter but I'm really torn about what direction it should take.

Back