New and curious

You are very discriptive. I always liked details. I guess you would have like to have been involved after I had a little to much to drink the other night. Some guys may have taken my pants from me without my being able to stop them. They kept saying they wanted to see my black thong so i guess they did.

Sexy thong and ass.

Not sure how it took me so long to find this thread but i’m quite intrigued by this developing story.. not to mention the pics scattered within.

I think i’ll start tuning in regularly to see and hear about sexy Lucy, might even join in on the fun.

You are very discriptive. I always liked details. I guess you would have like to have been involved after I had a little to much to drink the other night. Some guys may have taken my pants from me without my being able to stop them. They kept saying they wanted to see my black thong so i guess they did.

FUCK! What a sexy ass! Going to cum hard now!

Not sure how it took me so long to find this thread but i’m quite intrigued by this developing story.. not to mention the pics scattered within.

I think i’ll start tuning in regularly to see and hear about sexy Lucy, might even join in on the fun.

What did you see?

So I was photo'd in my bikini coming out of the water this week. What do you think for a girl over 50? Would love some detailed thoughts if you have any. Just wondering.....PMs welcome.

Very sexy.

I like your pictures because they are natural

Back