Daddy's Little Girl

tumblr_nk11ruGz3k1tlfshyo1_250.jpg

My husband & I went to Sexapalooza yesterday in Toronto which opened my eyes to a few things. They had an area called the dungeon where I chatted with a "dungeon master" who was a woman in her 30's. She also did a seminar on role playing. Also talked with gals in a booth about kitten play. They wore years, a tail & little sexy outfits. It was interesting, not exactly my thing but love the diversity of all the kinks & fetishes.
We saw several people of both sexes with collars on, only one had a lease. To be paraded around like that in the skimpy outfit, in that atmosphere with all those people must of been super arousing. I certainly understand a little more about the dom/sub fetish. The only thing not for me is using the word "daddy". That's just me personally.

L:rose:

Thanks for the report L. :heart:
Sounds fun!

My husband & I went to Sexapalooza yesterday in Toronto which opened my eyes to a few things. They had an area called the dungeon where I chatted with a "dungeon master" who was a woman in her 30's. She also did a seminar on role playing. Also talked with gals in a booth about kitten play. They wore years, a tail & little sexy outfits. It was interesting, not exactly my thing but love the diversity of all the kinks & fetishes.
We saw several people of both sexes with collars on, only one had a lease. To be paraded around like that in the skimpy outfit, in that atmosphere with all those people must of been super arousing. I certainly understand a little more about the dom/sub fetish. The only thing not for me is using the word "daddy". That's just me personally.

Thank you for sharing that, Leigh! I can honestly say that I haven't been to one. I'm still nervous about attending a Munch alone (Cowslinger mentioned them in an earlier post). There are some things, like you, I'm just not interested in...but, isn't that the same in every relationship or kink? I had a friend from the UAE that told me once that people are like the fingers on our hand...none are the same, they are all different.

Thank you for sharing that, Leigh! I can honestly say that I haven't been to one. I'm still nervous about attending a Munch alone (Cowslinger mentioned them in an earlier post). There are some things, like you, I'm just not interested in...but, isn't that the same in every relationship or kink? I had a friend from the UAE that told me once that people are like the fingers on our hand...none are the same, they are all different.

Nothing to be nervous about. 90% of the attendees are just normal (I think :)) everyday people. Ages from 19-80 & all shapes & sizes. We're definitely going again. I didn't dress up overly sexy. White blouse, blue jeans & a leather jacket. We had to go to a house party after. Slinger sure is enjoying it that's for sure :)

Seeing a man leading a woman around at Sexapolooza like this was very erotic. Not really what I'd want for myself, but it was bloody hot to see. :devil:

I am sure I would not have been able to imagine myself being the least bit turned on by such a thing even 10 years ago. Possibly even repulsed by the idea. But it turns out that these days it really does something for me...at least in private play. I can't really see being willing to be seen on a leash in public. But if I were at an event like sexapolooza...dunno...maybe. Exhibitionism is not strong in my kink interests. I think that it would be a challenge for me. Which in and of itself might just be enough of a push on my submission to totally get under my skin. I find I am still being surprised at myself.
This dialectic of using "props" like collars and leashes that connote property, ownership, pet status, less than... these challenge everything I believe about gender equality and autonomy and self actualization etc. And yet...in the context of my relationship I am both secure in my equality and find I need to submit to him to feel whole. And these signs of my submission... My collar (and I did not intend to diminish it's significance in the earlier prop reference) is as important to me as my wedding rings. Which...also historically connoted ownership, btw. So these are all of a piece. And yet evolving too. Just as no relationship is static.

Last edited:
I'm definitely more open & respectful after going to the show. Even though certain things aren't for me, it's amazing to see people enjoy what works for them. After yesterday I have a new fantasy/desire. It doesn't fit into the what this threads about though. I considered myself open minded before, now I'm much more open minded.
Next time I'll dress sexier, probably wear a short skirt :rose:

I'm definitely more open & respectful after going to the show. Even though certain things aren't for me, it's amazing to see people enjoy what works for them. After yesterday I have a new fantasy/desire. It doesn't fit into the what this threads about though. I considered myself open minded before, now I'm much more open minded.
Next time I'll dress sexier, probably wear a short skirt :rose:

:D that is exciting.

Nothing to be nervous about. 90% of the attendees are just normal (I think :)) everyday people. Ages from 19-80 & all shapes & sizes. We're definitely going again. I didn't dress up overly sexy. White blouse, blue jeans & a leather jacket. We had to go to a house party after. Slinger sure is enjoying it that's for sure :)

I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, leigh...I love the exploring and there is so much to see, both good and bad. It's funny, but the people that are the quickest to get nekkid are the ones you really don't wish to see nekkid.. lol

Just remember two words. Open mind.

That will help you immensely as you grow in the lifestyle, if you choose to do so.

As far as doing this in public, when you are in an atmosphere conducive to it, you'll be amazed at what you find hot.. and find exhilarating.

Last week, I had her tied to the cross to use my new flogger... I did it for a while, enjoyed myself... when I unzipped her skirt and let it fall, I nearly jizzed in my pants.. and she found herself loving it.

It won't happen til you take the first step..and as someone that has, and has continued on... it enhances a physical relationship in ways I never thought existed.

Leigh...I do recommend going to a real fetish party, the one you went to is a show.. fun, but not the same. :)

Leigh...I do recommend going to a real fetish party, the one you went to is a show.. fun, but not the same. :)

We'll be checking out a sex/swingers club in the near future. We don't want to have sex with others, just watch & possibly go to a playroom to have sex with each other. We fantasized last night about it. :devil:
The clubs have dungeon type areas I'd check out as well.
I don't think there was anything bad barefoot.

We'll be checking out a sex/swingers club in the near future. We don't want to have sex with others, just watch & possibly go to a playroom to have sex with each other. We fantasized last night about it. :devil:
The clubs have dungeon type areas I'd check out as well.
I don't think there was anything bad barefoot.

Well you do need to remember that bdsm is NOT sex.. tho sometimes sex does happen, some of the best parties I've been to not only forbade nipple/genitalia being exposed as well as no sex..but the most sexually charged atmospheres I've ever been in.

There is a thing called sub space... do some reading about it... it's much more of a mind fucking and some women orgasm through it.. I'm learning and playing there with my sub.. it's incredible. The mixture of pleasure and pain creates the most delicious responses.. :devil:

We did play around in the same room with another couple recently... just dipping our toes in. I have quite the voyeur streak and it was really hot sharing that. While I'd love to see my woman with another, i have no desire to swap and see anyone with her.

Well you do need to remember that bdsm is NOT sex.. tho sometimes sex does happen, some of the best parties I've been to not only forbade nipple/genitalia being exposed as well as no sex..but the most sexually charged atmospheres I've ever been in.

There is a thing called sub space... do some reading about it... it's much more of a mind fucking and some women orgasm through it.. I'm learning and playing there with my sub.. it's incredible. The mixture of pleasure and pain creates the most delicious responses.. :devil:

We did play around in the same room with another couple recently... just dipping our toes in. I have quite the voyeur streak and it was really hot sharing that. While I'd love to see my woman with another, i have no desire to swap and see anyone with her.

One thing we saw was a lady climb into this thin latex sleeping bag type thing with just her head out. It was at least the size of a double bed. Once inside they suck all the air out so she couldn't move. She could breath no problem though. Since it's so thin she could feel cold (ice cubes) heat & they also caressed her with a leather whip thing. I feel I'm much more interested in voyeurism more after yesterday.

One thing we saw was a lady climb into this thin latex sleeping bag type thing with just her head out. It was at least the size of a double bed. Once inside they suck all the air out so she couldn't move. She could breath no problem though. Since it's so thin she could feel cold (ice cubes) heat & they also caressed her with a leather whip thing. I feel I'm much more interested in voyeurism more after yesterday.

A version of that is saran wrap.. Lol

I've watched a few women have that done.. It went from oh my God that's weird to oh my God that is freakin cool. Scent did it at our first party.. And loved it.

Its amazing what you can do with pervertables. :)

Well you do need to remember that bdsm is NOT sex.. tho sometimes sex does happen,

I'll invent a new version then. ;)
I enjoy teasing but when in the privacy of our home, I can't last to long without some kind of "sex". Doesn't have to be intercourse, but I get really revved up.

Also with light bi bdsm I really like dirty talk whether I'm the dom or she is. I love it dirty, nasty, humiliating & degrading.

A version of that is saran wrap.. Lol

I've watched a few women have that done.. It went from oh my God that's weird to oh my God that is freakin cool. Scent did it at our first party.. And loved it.

Its amazing what you can do with pervertables. :)

I've seen tube site movies in which a guy who has a vacuum suck device or vibrating device on him is put into an airtight latex bed thing like that, and the supposed hotness of the concept is for him to be thrashing around as the device on his cock does its work

I've seen tube site movies in which a guy who has a vacuum suck device or vibrating device on him is put into an airtight latex bed thing like that, and the supposed hotness of the concept is for him to be thrashing around as the device on his cock does its work

OMG, being trapped in there & having someone use a Hitachi Magic Wand on you.
Jesus H. Christ :devil: :D

I read about that in another thread, the man was telling about experiencing it. Not sure I'd do it, but he enjoyed it.

I read about that in another thread, the man was telling about experiencing it. Not sure I'd do it, but he enjoyed it.

I'd never seen or heard of such a thing before yesterday. It was fun watching. I'm definitely more of a voyeur after yesterday. My eyes are opened wide now.

I am sure I would not have been able to imagine myself being the least bit turned on by such a thing even 10 years ago. Possibly even repulsed by the idea. But it turns out that these days it really does something for me...at least in private play. I can't really see being willing to be seen on a leash in public. But if I were at an event like sexapolooza...dunno...maybe. Exhibitionism is not strong in my kink interests. I think that it would be a challenge for me. Which in and of itself might just be enough of a push on my submission to totally get under my skin. I find I am still being surprised at myself.
This dialectic of using "props" like collars and leashes that connote property, ownership, pet status, less than... these challenge everything I believe about gender equality and autonomy and self actualization etc. And yet...in the context of my relationship I am both secure in my equality and find I need to submit to him to feel whole. And these signs of my submission... My collar (and I did not intend to diminish it's significance in the earlier prop reference) is as important to me as my wedding rings. Which...also historically connoted ownership, btw. So these are all of a piece. And yet evolving too. Just as no relationship is static.

I love the way you put this, Cascadia.

Back