Sailor's Cove: The Adventure Continues

Good morning - looks like Lakey is sleeping in again - lazy captain. But luckily he hired me on as a deck hand - at least I think he did. But he misspelled 'deck', I think...

Anyway, cheesecake and coffee it is. Have a great day everyone!

cheesecake-and-coffee.jpg

Ok...it's official. I love you beachbaby. Anyone who gives me cheesecake for breakfast gets my undying love and devotion.

:heart:

Good morning All!

I'm venturing up to the farmers market this morning.. And there is a Cheesecake Factory near there.. perhaps a good choice for lunch.

Good morning All!

I'm venturing up to the farmers market this morning.. And there is a Cheesecake Factory near there.. perhaps a good choice for lunch.

Gotta love a restaurant that names itself after dessert. I always felt like their slogan should be "Oh yea, we have regular food, too."

Good morning - looks like Lakey is sleeping in again - lazy captain. But luckily he hired me on as a deck hand - at least I think he did. But he misspelled 'deck', I think...

Anyway, cheesecake and coffee it is. Have a great day everyone!

cheesecake-and-coffee.jpg

Thank you so much!!! I skipped the whole day actually....:eek:

Hope everyone is great!

Shameless Self Promotion

Hey Friends....

My latest story, Traveling Companions, is hanging out just below the "HOT" cutoff...if you could go and vote and give it a 5, I would really appreciate that....:eek:

Thank you!!!!

Good morning! So there are lots of pluses and minuses to living alone. And I knew there would be. But some are surprising. Like... my SO had this thing about leaving small appliances plugged in. Couldn't happen. So for 30+ years, I stumbled out of bed and made the coffee. Now I do it at night, set the timer, and it's ready when I wake up. It's a beautiful thing.

Good morning! So there are lots of pluses and minuses to living alone. And I knew there would be. But some are surprising. Like... my SO had this thing about leaving small appliances plugged in. Couldn't happen. So for 30+ years, I stumbled out of bed and made the coffee. Now I do it at night, set the timer, and it's ready when I wake up. It's a beautiful thing.

:heart: I love this story. :rose:

Good morning baby! :kiss:

Good morning!

Ended up having a wonderful weekend! House is still a mess from the long work week I had but I spent time out in the sunshine, strolling along in an outdoor mall. Did a little shopping, had some lunch, and just got out and lived!

Stops in to say Good Morning to you all:)
and of course will have a refill on my Coffee since Iam here ;)

Good morning!

Ended up having a wonderful weekend! House is still a mess from the long work week I had but I spent time out in the sunshine, strolling along in an outdoor mall. Did a little shopping, had some lunch, and just got out and lived!

Yay to strolling in the sunshine!

And just living!!!! :rose:

Back