Sailor's Cove: The Adventure Continues

I'm told it's national margarita day.

It's also after 5 pm in England...that works for me!

margaritas.jpg

National Margarita Day, you say?? Count me in. I love me a good top shelf margarita. Pretty much anything with a good smooth tequila is my jam!!

Coffee anyone??

3-coffee-cups-wood-table-9814640.jpg

Oh, and well...thanks to the Litsters who joined me for breakfast this AM....It was a great time!

I'm having tea this morning. I brought my steeping mug along with me.

Good morning, good morning! :heart::heart::heart:

Breakfast?
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZiC_oUwpnwtjBtyZPXjDXqdB3Q3akOh6lQwd7zwsZZZjveYa_

I'm docking my sailboat here for a little bit ;) Can I get a good cup of coffee and how about some cheese cake? Imaginary cheese cake is soo good! lol

Good morning - looks like Lakey is sleeping in again - lazy captain. But luckily he hired me on as a deck hand - at least I think he did. But he misspelled 'deck', I think...

Anyway, cheesecake and coffee it is. Have a great day everyone!

cheesecake-and-coffee.jpg

Good morning - looks like Lakey is sleeping in again - lazy captain. But luckily he hired me on as a deck hand - at least I think he did. But he misspelled 'deck', I think...

Anyway, cheesecake and coffee it is. Have a great day everyone!

cheesecake-and-coffee.jpg

Dessert for breakfast is my FAVORITE!

It's about time you showed up. I was just about to call the Coast Guard for a "man overboard ". ;)

I hope you had a good trip Sailor, that sounded like a hell of a bar tab. I'm sure the tourism bureau would love to have you back soon.

I think coffee is definately in order.

Back