All Audio, All Day- Say What You Mean To Say

Oh, Avery! I love your answers!

"I'm a lover of the arts"
"The hand of a Republican"

My goal is to make people a bit uncomfortable, but not too uncomfortable to answer. I hope to at least make em blush :kiss:

Take a lot to make me REALLY blush!

repost for new page1. Name a guilty pleasure food you love.

2. Name a guilty pleasure television show you love.

3. How do you listen to your music?

4. How do you eat your pancakes/hotcakes/crepes? What add on's do you add?

5. How much of a breakfast person are you? Is there something you usually enjoy for breakfast during the week versus the weekend?

6. Are you a tech person? Do you always try to get the newest tech or do you try to hold out until you have no choice?

7. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

8. Are you a flirt? Have you ever not flirted with someone, but they interpreted your demeanor as flirting?

9. Do you have complicated taxes? Are you a do it yourselfer or do you use help?

10. What is your go to place when you want a meal with your family without spending too much?

repost for new page1. Name a guilty pleasure food you love.

2. Name a guilty pleasure television show you love.

3. How do you listen to your music?

4. How do you eat your pancakes/hotcakes/crepes? What add on's do you add?

5. How much of a breakfast person are you? Is there something you usually enjoy for breakfast during the week versus the weekend?

6. Are you a tech person? Do you always try to get the newest tech or do you try to hold out until you have no choice?

7. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

8. Are you a flirt? Have you ever not flirted with someone, but they interpreted your demeanor as flirting?

9. Do you have complicated taxes? Are you a do it yourselfer or do you use help?

10. What is your go to place when you want a meal with your family without spending too much?

I think this has made me not want to have cake. But I am not really sure....

My friend ate the placenta from her daughter’s birth. I just can’t handle that. But I’m a vegetarian anyway....

Keep the diversions coming. Can we partake in diversions as well?

I'm sure you can divert any time you want ;)

Thank you to a wonderful Litster for the suggestions for this week. I will not reveal the name unless I am told it's okay, but thank you. :)
1. You get one do-over in life, let’s say. What would you pick and why?
2. Are you a goal setter or do you pretty much fly by the seat of your pants?
3. Are you an organized person? If so, what’s your secret?
4. 5 places you’ve never been to, but would like to visit?
5. What gameshow/talkshow would you most like to be on?
6. Do you dabble in the stock market?
7. Volunteer work?
8. Do you play the lottery? Have you ever won anything?
9. Ever been in a play or performed in front of an audience?
10. What’s the most recent embarrassing moment you’ve had?

Just know that I am always taking topic suggestions whenever and that I will use most of what I get. Thanks to everyone for participating.

Back