12 days of Christmas

Yes, things. They might be in any number of shapes and sizes...

*ahem*

On the sixth day of Christmas, the Lit-verse gave to me...six slickend ice cubes, five vibro-things! Four lips for teasing, three sets of speed cuffs, two nipple clamps, and an erection tall as a pear tree.

I very much like your version.....

On the seventh day of Christmas, the Lit-verse gave to me....seven sultry sexpots, six slickened ice cubes, five vibro-things!, four lips for teasing, three sets of speed cuffs, two nipple clamps, and an erection tall as a pear tree.

*Hearty laughter*

Too late now, you've admitted to it. Wonder who the other six could be....*mischievous grin*

1: Plexie.
2: thyri.
3: Cherry.
4: Deeva
5: Vail
6: Brit
7: Luna
maaaybe?:cattail:

Edit: Who said I could count?

Last edited:
1: Plexie.
2: thyri.
3: Cherry.
4: Deeva
5: Vail
maaaybe?:cattail:

Edit: Who said I could count?

Well, I would agree with all of those, but if the song is about what the Lit-verse gave me, the Lit-verse would know that while I find Vail to be quite the attractive personality, she does not share that outlook. And since you have already made yourself known as a sexpot as well...looks like you'll have to fill her spot. :p

So now the list goes:

1: Plexie
2: Thyri
3: Cherry
4: Dee
5: Cheska

:cool:

And since I'm writing the song, I get final say :p

Well, I would agree with all of those, but if the song is about what the Lit-verse gave me, the Lit-verse would know that while I find Vail to be quite the attractive personality, she does not share that outlook. And since you have already made yourself known as a sexpot as well...looks like you'll have to fill her spot. :p

So now the list goes:

Ooh, Alright.

On the first day of Christmas my dark angel sent me a gift I adore
A whip so pliable… it just makes him beg for more!

On the second day of Christmas my dark angel gave me gifts I adore
2 satin corsets in the color pink and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the third day of Christmas my dark angel gave to me gifts I adore
3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the fourth day of Christmas my dark angel gave to me gifts I adore
4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the 5th day of Christmas my dark angel have to me gifts I adore
5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the 6th day of Christmas my dark angel have to me gifts I adore
6 anal beads, 5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the 7th day of Christmas my dark angel have to me gifts I adore
7 tubes of KY, 6 anal beads, 5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

*blushes* sorry if mine isn't as sexy as the others maybe I should leave the rest up to them*giggles*

On the first day of Christmas my dark angel sent me a gift I adore
A whip so pliable… it just makes him beg for more!

On the second day of Christmas my dark angel gave me gifts I adore
2 satin corsets in the color pink and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the third day of Christmas my dark angel gave to me gifts I adore
3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the fourth day of Christmas my dark angel gave to me gifts I adore
4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the 5th day of Christmas my dark angel have to me gifts I adore
5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the 6th day of Christmas my dark angel have to me gifts I adore
6 anal beads, 5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the 7th day of Christmas my dark angel have to me gifts I adore
7 tubes of KY, 6 anal beads, 5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

*blushes* sorry if mine isn't as sexy as the others maybe I should leave the rest up to them*giggles*

Bravo!:D

So now the list goes:

But my Sasha is not on that list. That's a deal breaker for me. :cool: You should have used this one for the tenth day, or eleventh, etc.

So now the list goes:

Psssst, Fr33k. Maybe you should have saved the sexpots for 12. *grins quietly as she looks at all the responses.*

Psssst, Fr33k. Maybe you should have saved the sexpots for 12. *grins quietly as she looks at all the responses.*

I have something better in mind that includes many more of you lovely ladies....That's what I was saving the last few days for....

I have something better in mind that includes many more of you lovely ladies....That's what I was saving the last few days for....

*grins* I should have known. *chuckles, shakes her head as she wanders off to get dressed*

Back