22/f/aus I'm new to this...

Must say a little overwhelmed by the response :eek:

To the 2456 messages - yes it really is me. But I guess I'll take that as a compliment...

X

A compliment indeed. We get enough fake threads on here from assholes who want attention and find pictures from other sites and pretend it's them. It is really annoying, and I've come to assume that when it looks too good to be true, it usually is. So I apologize for my hesitation, and THANK YOU for being a real, gorgeous woman. Do continue :)

Love the smile by the way. ;)

wow...this is beyond amateur.was there something on your right boob ?because i was rubbing my screen for a minute(and kinda enjoying it) but the spot didnt come off...lollzz great pic anywayss

wow...this is beyond amateur.was there something on your right boob ?because i was rubbing my screen for a minute(and kinda enjoying it) but the spot didnt come off...lollzz great pic anywayss

Hahha I honestly can't tell if that was a positive comment or not. And I'm not really sure, if you're talking about the picture I just posted - I can't see anything on it haha... :confused:

Hahha I honestly can't tell if that was a positive comment or not. And I'm not really sure, if you're talking about the picture I just posted - I can't see anything on it haha... :confused:
sexy you can't pleAse all the people ...just focus on the ones that think your incredible. Like me:D

I don't even know if anyone will look at this... But was feeling spontaneous. :heart:

Holy Mackerels!

You don't know if anybody will look! Babe you are so effing hot! Amazing work! Love the lingerie and poses. A true natural! Keep the coming! I must say a new favorite of mine!

That really is magnificent. There's something almost Incredible Hulk to it ... like you are totally busting out of that dress. Which is no bad thing ... Why are you up so late anyway?

I've been busy for a few days but when I saw this I had to make myself the remember to leave a comment here. You are drop dead gorgeous.

You are beyond insanely gorgeous. Two enthusiastic thumbs up from this girl!

Back