I probably shouldn't...

Another day - why does it keep raining?

Think I'll listen to some nice music, make some cookies and maybe then it's time for a pic session?
How does that sound?

I've got new pics!

:eek: did that sound too excited?

Now here is a very good reason to give a girl flowers!

Rose 1.JPG
Rose 2.JPG
Rose 3.JPG

Hmmmm - It seems they are not creating much attention....so maybe I should just delete the rest of the set instead of posting them?

Trying to create a bit more attention to the thread :

Rose 4.JPG
Rose 5.JPG

Anyone there??

So erotic... I would love to give you flowers... I would love to give you anything that would allow me to see that delicious body of yours... I would also love to get my hands, lips, tongue and even my own body against yours... So seductive and alluring... delicious.:devil:

So erotic... I would love to give you flowers... I would love to give you anything that would allow me to see that delicious body of yours... I would also love to get my hands, lips, tongue and even my own body against yours... So seductive and alluring... delicious.:devil:

You would love many things, huh? That of course makes you easier to please :)

Haha - good to know:)
And 13? That's not a lucky number:confused:

13 is definitely a lucky number. It's more than 12, and whenever people give things they always say "and 1 for good luck" ...Well you get your dozen roses, which pale in comparison to your beauty, and 1 for good luck :):kiss:

13 is definitely a lucky number. It's more than 12, and whenever people give things they always say "and 1 for good luck" ...Well you get your dozen roses, which pale in comparison to your beauty, and 1 for good luck :):kiss:

Hehe - well thank you then :)

Oh, boy! Youve got mine. Beautiful pics as always!

Glad to have your attention - will do what I can to keep it :)

Back