OOC Casting Call X Men RP

Hi Sorry i have been sick. And now i really don't know when to get in the mix.
I have read the thread i should know everything? being the professor he usually does.
 
I would think you would be calling us into action soon, preferably before Jean and Scott have a chance to talk. Would add another dimension to their struggle and give Scott more of an obstacle to overcome while fighting whatever it is.
 
We're going to play this scene out a little. Perhaps X's inturrupting is what saves Jean from making a huge mistake.
 
so i will let the scene between jean and wolverine continue and then i will write what the professor has been doing (sitting at cerebro and watching nightcrawler). then stop you and get the team to go on a mission.
 
Maybe he could send them different places, send Scott to the casino to meet Gambit, and Jean and Logan to rescue Nightcrawler. Bring everyone into the fold.
 
i don't thing he would send jean and logan together since he would want to stop them. But splitting the team may be a good idea.
 
Gambit comes looking for Wolverine on his own.

And it would be way more awkward for Jean to be on a mission with both Logan and Scott. Lol
 
I would assume that Jean would be the one person he couldn't read. He wouldn't know how close to crossing the line she is.
 
well the professor does not need to read to know what they are doing. He is very good at it even without powers. He is a better telepath then Jean also. But he chooses not to do that stuff.
Yes the three would be weirder.
 
I was thinking that Scott being distracted, would make a mistake, get captured, the Jean would need to as Logan for help to save him. Imagine the weirdness there, both torn on what they should do.
 
Logan wouldn't let Scott get hurt because it would hurt Jean. And he only dislikes Scott because he is jealous, not out of disrespect.
 
yUp and i think the story should show that even because he is jealous he respects Scott and knows he is the leader.
 
He said himself that he dislikes Scott because he isn't right for Jean. He only stays away because she made a choice, but thrust together, that choice may be harder to stay try to as the Phoenix wants to come out.

Just a thought I had bouncing around.
 
If anyone would be weakened by the confrontation it would be Jean. The more she reaches into others minds (especially evil minds) the more it troubles her. That combined with her having to fight the Phoenix under control would make her vulnerable
 
and that would make logan a liability yo the team. He also knows that. And he respects the x-men and jean he would not put is personal gains before them.
 
I'm going to have to pass before plans are made to rescue Kurt. Sorry I asked to join Feisty when I'm not physically able. :(
 
That sucks man, I hate to hear that. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
 
Back
Top