Simply Spanking

I'm quite partial to receiving a nice spanking, but it's important that the giver receives as much pleasure from it as I would.

I enjoy that.Even more so if It's on the sensitive spot on the bottom of my right cheek. But it has to be the right way,not just smacked. Like smacking hard but when his hand comes in contact with my cheek,his hand does not lift back up. Kinda pushes in some. When done right the feeling rushes through my whole body. I could most likely cum that way. Been a long time though, so have to test that out.

The right kind of spanking can awaken all my senses, and the warmth of my ass and the slight swelling are often delicious reminders of the feeling. If I'm spanked in the right way I can even cum. I also like a person who can give both erotic and punishment spankings, and who can push me past my boundaries.

I'm quite partial to receiving a nice spanking, but it's important that the giver receives as much pleasure from it as I would.

I enjoy that.Even more so if It's on the sensitive spot on the bottom of my right cheek. But it has to be the right way,not just smacked. Like smacking hard but when his hand comes in contact with my cheek,his hand does not lift back up. Kinda pushes in some. When done right the feeling rushes through my whole body. I could most likely cum that way. Been a long time though, so have to test that out.

I think being spanked is an important part of foreplay.

Lots of great ideas. I am sure different spankees & spankers enjoy different ways, aspects, & variations of the activity.

For myself, I think a slow spanking, starting out soft, & building up in intensity would be very sensual & arousing. I am not sure I could handle it, but if it built up to this tempo, I think it would be quite maddening & delicious!

http://xhamster.com/movies/685055/wife_getting_a_proper_spanking.html

I only spank if the spankee gets pleasure out of it. I then enjoy my part in spanking soooo much more, its got to be one of the best mutual satisfaction experiences.... Red ass, wet pussy, hard cock all as a result of her allowing me the pleasure of spanking. Mmmm....

Lots of great ideas. I am sure different spankees & spankers enjoy different ways, aspects, & variations of the activity.

For myself, I think a slow spanking, starting out soft, & building up in intensity would be very sensual & arousing. I am not sure I could handle it, but if it built up to this tempo, I think it would be quite maddening & delicious!

http://xhamster.com/movies/685055/wife_getting_a_proper_spanking.html

Very well said, I completely agree. It is the slow build up that makes a great erotic spanking and sometimes can end in a spankasm!

ES

I like to deserve my spankings by being bratty. Not really a punishment, just something to put me back in my place. :D I make daddy work for my spankings. hehe.

Jenna, :rose: will give it to you anytime. Want to see your butt cheeks wiggle then turn bright red. :kiss:

i guess I divide spankings into two categories - erotic spankings that are part of sex, and punishment or corrective spankings. Erotic spankings can be foreplay, spontaneous during sex (like when the guy smacks my ass while he fucks me), or a sort of main course where I cum during it. Punishment or corrective spankings can be serious discipline or milder corrective smacks to remind me of my place. I favor strong, assertive guys who can put me in my place, and the submissiveness is as much of the eroticism as the actual spanking, but I can't roleplay this and be excited. It has to be real.

i guess I divide spankings into two categories - erotic spankings that are part of sex, and punishment or corrective spankings. Erotic spankings can be foreplay, spontaneous during sex (like when the guy smacks my ass while he fucks me), or a sort of main course where I cum during it. Punishment or corrective spankings can be serious discipline or milder corrective smacks to remind me of my place. I favor strong, assertive guys who can put me in my place, and the submissiveness is as much of the eroticism as the actual spanking, but I can't roleplay this and be excited. It has to be real.

Thanks for this description, that really puts it in perspective. I get the feeling that it is more of an attitude that strong assertive guys have that make you weak in the knees and turned on. I see the spanking as part of keeping you in line, giving you pain if you resist in any way. Even if you are not resisting there is still the occasional spank to remind you who is in charge, as you mentioned above. Sex becomes a conquest and your resulting orgasm is finale of that conquest.

ES

I can totally agree with this. And relate. I can't Rp it. It has to be real.the feeling, The connection,Both mentally,Emotionally and sexually have to be there for me to responsive.If it's fake I just won't respond in that way.Quite the opposite. And men that are assertive,strong,Dominant and know what they want and show that, without being domineering and controlling, are a huge turn on for me.

Thanks for this description, that really puts it in perspective. I get the feeling that it is more of an attitude that strong assertive guys have that make you weak in the knees and turned on. I see the spanking as part of keeping you in line, giving you pain if you resist in any way. Even if you are not resisting there is still the occasional spank to remind you who is in charge, as you mentioned above. Sex becomes a conquest and your resulting orgasm is finale of that conquest.

ES
You struck on something that is important to me erotically - that is the guy who gives me an occasional firm spank to remind me of my place. That smack coming out of nowhere but defining our relationship can humble me and make me wet and make me respect him even more. Also, girls are more emotional than guys and more instinctual. It's easy for us to get distracted. I think firm reminders like that are good for us.

You struck on something that is important to me erotically - that is the guy who gives me an occasional firm spank to remind me of my place. That smack coming out of nowhere but defining our relationship can humble me and make me wet and make me respect him even more. Also, girls are more emotional than guys and more instinctual. It's easy for us to get distracted. I think firm reminders like that are good for us.

This is so very sexy, as you are

Spanking and Sex

Is it just me or do other people feel the connection between spanking and sex?

I really can't watch a regular punishment spanking video or any spanking video that does not have some element of sex in it. It just seems boring to me if there is no sex.

I know that many videos out there were not allowed to put sex and spanking in the same scene due to laws etc. I understand that. But I see the spanking as a form of control, foreplay, and punishment. All of these to me, need to culminate or eventually lead to sex.

Example:

After the Man spanks the woman, he fucks her. But that is for his release and pleasure not hers. She submits to it as part of her surrender to him, his ownership of her and her body. The more frenzied and rough the fucking the more it speaks of his deep lust for her and her body. That may be enough to turn her on and cause her to orgasm also. But the pain she feels in her buns is a reminder of his dominance and or her punishment.

The same is true for the F/m scenario. After the Domme spanks the man, she has him service her orally or even via intercourse. His red ass is the reminder of his place as her slave, her control over him.

In either scene, sex is the culmination of the spanking, without it the spanking has less meaning, in my mind. (In some cases the sex may come later that evening or even the next day but in most cases I see it coming right after.)

ES

I really do not know what it is but I love it. What I also do not understand us how some guys recognise that I need a spanking and some are blissfully ignorant or would not dare try a slap on the ass. 18mths ago I was seeing a guy who loved to show me off, which culminated in him spanking me in front of his friends. I really was powerless to resist mmmmmm

ES

Nope, there is totally a connection between spanking and sex for me. With 'R' and I, it's part of the foreplay. While we might joke around that I have been bad and am earning spanks (I may be a feisty little sub sometimes:devil: ) it is never used as a form of punishment. It is a form of enjoyment and pleasure for the both of us.

Nope, there is totally a connection between spanking and sex for me. With 'R' and I, it's part of the foreplay. While we might joke around that I have been bad and am earning spanks (I may be a feisty little sub sometimes:devil: ) it is never used as a form of punishment. It is a form of enjoyment and pleasure for the both of us.

in my opinion spanking is always a part of sex. my regulary sunday-spanking is a disciplinary one, often very hard and rough, but it is a very erotic expression of my submissiveness to let my wife spank my bare ass. afterwards we cuddle and my wife cares for my sore ass. so voluntary spanking based on an agreement between two people is always sex.

in my opinion spanking is always a part of sex. my regulary sunday-spanking is a disciplinary one, often very hard and rough, but it is a very erotic expression of my submissiveness to let my wife spank my bare ass. afterwards we cuddle and my wife cares for my sore ass. so voluntary spanking based on an agreement between two people is always sex.

So just the spanking and submitting to it for your wife IS the sex for you? Or is there actual fucking or oral after she has spanked you?

ES

In my experience, there is always a sexual connection, even when the spanking does not begin as explicit foreplay.

GF has sometimes used spanking to put a stop to an argument. It puts me in a submissive frame of mind, reminds me of my place in our relationship, and of course immediately settles the dispute in her favor. But she usually becomes quite aroused in the act of spanking me. That leads to me going down on her, sometimes more.

So just the spanking and submitting to it for your wife IS the sex for you? Or is there actual fucking or oral after she has spanked you?

ES

the sex is for us both. my wife loves it very much to beat my butt, loves my whining and the deep red colour of my buttocks. it arouses her. she is always nude, takes one foot on the bed so that I have a look on her open hairy pussy. her big tits wobble up and down when she spanks me. no there is no fucking or oral sex after the spanking. only cuddling. I live in permanent chastity and wear different metal cock cages 24 /7. no cumming, no orgasmn.

If a painslut has earned it My preferred method is a cane. Paddles with hole drilled through are nice as well. sissy-subs always want over the knee, bare hand and they're usually too fat and make My legs fall asleep. haha. So I try to avoid that.

cane

I have bought a cane and handed it today to my wife. She was pleasently surprised and promised to let the cane dance on my ass tomorrow during my regular sunday's spanking. I am a little in fear if I can stand it

the sex is for us both. my wife loves it very much to beat my butt, loves my whining and the deep red colour of my buttocks. it arouses her. she is always nude, takes one foot on the bed so that I have a look on her open hairy pussy. her big tits wobble up and down when she spanks me. no there is no fucking or oral sex after the spanking. only cuddling. I live in permanent chastity and wear different metal cock cages 24 /7. no cumming, no orgasmn.

Ok thanks for sharing. Nice

ES

Back