Story Recommendations (Incest)

Hi everyone, let me start by saying this is my first time posting on the forums, though I have been reading here for close to a decade.

With that out of the way, I am looking for some new stories to read, preferably in the incest category, and would appreciate recommendations.

Things I like:

*Male MC (Female if Lesbian)
*Brother/Sister (Bonus for younger sister)
*Mother/Son
*Cousins
*Aunt/Nephew
*Long Stories
*Spanking, Rough Sex, Peeing, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Assplay, Squirting
*Romance
*Futanari (True hermaphrodite prefered)

Things I will read if the story is really good:

*Female MC
*Father/Daughter
*Short Stories

Things I will not read:

*Other Male Involvement (No sharing girls with other guys)
*Scat, Hardcore BDSM, Master/Slave, NonCon

I will try to update later with a list of stories I have read and what I liked about them.

My story "Their Own World" has most of what you're looking for. It's about a brother and younger sister who are in love with each other, not knowing right away. The first two chapters are short but get much longer by chapter three (5+ pages on Literotica). It starts slow but gets much kinkier as their world progresses. Chapter 5 should be out within the next month.

Chapter 1: https://www.literotica.com/s/their-own-world-ch-01

My story "Their Own World" has most of what you're looking for. It's about a brother and younger sister who are in love with each other, not knowing right away. The first two chapters are short but get much longer by chapter three (5+ pages on Literotica). It starts slow but gets much kinkier as their world progresses. Chapter 5 should be out within the next month.

Chapter 1: https://www.literotica.com/s/their-own-world-ch-01

Just took a look at it. I was a little on the fence, but by the changing into swimsuit scene I was hooked. I'll leave more detailed commentary in my comment when I rate after I finish.

That's understandable. It was the second draft of my first story ever so...yeah. It was written a year ago and the chapters get better the more I learn how to write.

Beside my A Taste Of Incest cycle, I've a number of stories with family sex. None are of the weak "they saw each other naked and had to fuck" variety. Check my catalog.

Back