Women who like to get teased through their panties...

Underwear teasing

Many, many years ago, I had a fling with a young lady I worked with.
I had been aching to get her naked and made no secret of it, so she knew my mind-set from the get go. Finally, one night it happened. We went to her apartment and made out like crazy and eventually undressed.

She surprised me by grabbing my underwear (white briefs) and slipping them on herself. I didn't know what to make of that at first, but she looked into my eyes and said, "I love wearing a man's underwear like this!!! It drives me crazy!"

She sat on the couch, spread her legs, and begged me to tease her pussy through the underwear. So, I did and she just went wild! While I was doing it, I thought it was weird, but she was obviously loving it, so I just went with the flow.
She did take my underwear off, eventually, and we screwed like rabbits until we were both exhausted. I never had another woman do that with my underwear, so she will always hold a special place in my memories because of her special underwear fetish!
 
thFZdX5.jpg
7UXkMmj.jpg
1yryn9Y.jpg
AJpkFTU.jpg
 
I love doing this... Theres nothing more enjoyable to me than kissing and teasing a girl through and around her panties until they're all all wet and her swollen pussy and clit are pushing out of them, begging to be exposed... Are there any woman out there who are into lots of foreplay and teasing through their panties?

Oh gawd yes...the more I'm teased the more I please.

Shannie
 
Hot,sexy,erotic!
O Yasss, thanx for putting them up. Reminds me of the 60's, when women wore fun panties, nylons, garters and girdles. We thought they were meant to keep our hands off the goods; but dames thought they flattened their tummies.
 
Sigh, I'd love to be teased through my panties tonight and then taken deep...
 
I love doing this... Theres nothing more enjoyable to me than kissing and teasing a girl through and around her panties until they're all all wet and her swollen pussy and clit are pushing out of them, begging to be exposed... Are there any woman out there who are into lots of foreplay and teasing through their panties?


Just imagining this has made me wet :devil:
 
Back
Top