Hickies....

ChefLife24

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Posts
671
What's the general opinion on hickies?
Hickies are my biggest turn on. To me they say I'm owned and every time I see them I get wet.
 
What's the general opinion on hickies?
Hickies are my biggest turn on. To me they say I'm owned and every time I see them I get wet.

I like giving them for that very reason, we fucked and now you can't hide it if you wanted to
 
What's the general opinion on hickies?
Hickies are my biggest turn on. To me they say I'm owned and every time I see them I get wet.

I love giving and receiving them. I do like being marked and marking others. I think it's sexy. My ex and I used to try to give them to each other as much as possible.
 
love being marked

I love being marked...something so primal about being marked by another. Just too bad it is socially unacceptable in the workplace.
 
I always hide them pretty well under my chefs coat, so it isn't a problem for me. Just haven't really found anyone who really enjoys them like I do.
 
I love giving them where they are easy for my lady to cover. If she wishes to give me in the open who am I to object.
 
My wife wears them as if they were a medal

She makes a point of showing me when she gets on form a date.
 
I love lovebiting Mel's boobs.

She's a pillar of the community, elegant and classy, and I love knowing she's walking around our village with lovebites all over her boobs, underneath her blouse.
 
Breast hickeys are awesome. I love going back and checking them out the next day and hopefully adding a few more:).
 
I don't mind receiving hickies below the neck. I do enjoy giving them for sure. Boobs, stomach, thighs, ass, legs...etc
 
back in high school ex-girlfriends used to utilize hickies as a means to leave their mark... not a huge fan
 
Make in my high school days I used to give and receive them from my girl friend. Also gave some to my wife years ago on the neck but mostly on the side of her tits. Haven't done it for years, guess it's time to mark her tits again.
 
Hickies are amazing. It is awesome to give your wife/gf hickies when you know she'll be seeing her family or friends soon.

I also love the idea of leaving hickies just above a woman's pussy.
 
I love getting them, but only in places that I can cover up. Love them on my nipples and thighs.
 
I did

my wife's boobs once with at least a dozen on each. I have pictures somewhere.
 
Some girls are harder to mark than others! I find it incredibly hard to give my wife lasting lovebites around her nipples.

I suppose breasts have evolved to be sucked, so they stand up to abuse...
 
Love Doing So

Hickies, Bite Marks, Love Giving Them. Especially love doing so in hidden places. Maybe it is marking my territory but so be it. Nice hickie on the lower side of the breast or better on the inner thigh. Never had a problem giving them. White girls, Africans, Asians. My problem sometimes is not doing so 'cause I love to lick, such, and nibble.
 
I was recently left with several hickies under my jaw, high up by ears, on the meat of my throat by an eighteen year old virgin. Or what had just been a virgin. They were a reminder of that subversion.
 
Marks are not something I consciously give. They are usually the inadvertent result of my aggression at moments I am not paying attention.
 
Back
Top