The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was getting like Battersea Dogs Home for a while there.
There are times when even a dragon must sit quiet and out of the way.
Rottweilers have sharp teeth.

You DO realize how chauvinistic that is, right?

BTW, I can't speak for Molly, but if you are going to call me a bitch, then do it and deal with the reaction and consequences. Just stop with the passive-aggressive crapettes because it is reflecting much worse on you then it does on me.

P.S. I sense you think women should be "sweet" and "know their place" and that is fine. Just don't expect everyone to abide by YOUR thinking cuz it SERIOUSLY is not reality. Capiche?

You DO realize how chauvinistic that is, right?

BTW, I can't speak for Molly, but if you are going to call me a bitch, then do it and deal with the reaction and consequences. Just stop with the passive-aggressive crapettes because it is reflecting much worse on you then it does on me.

P.S. I sense you think women should be "sweet" and "know their place" and that is fine. Just don't expect everyone to abide by YOUR thinking cuz it SERIOUSLY is not reality. Capiche?
Maybe I missed something in my dyslexia (yes, I'm an author with a learning disorder--love spell check) but I don't see how talking about dog kennels can be considered chauvinistic. Could you explain? Did I miss some double meaning here?

Maybe I missed something in my dyslexia (yes, I'm an author with a learning disorder--love spell check) but I don't see how talking about dog kennels can be considered chauvinistic. Could you explain? Did I miss some double meaning here?

Between "kennels", "Battersea Dogs Home" and "Rottweilers have sharp teeth" the implication is clear, at least to me (yeah, WITH my obvious biases) that I, at least" am being called a bitch. When you take that in conjunction with a tone of "high and mighty manliness" you get "chauvinistic".

BTW, like I said, if the dude WANTS to call me a bitch, have at. The sexist innuendos are getting tiring though.

EDIT: Meh. No biggie. I'll go away now.

Last edited:
Between "kennels", "Battersea Dogs Home" and "Rottweilers have sharp teeth" the implication is clear, at least to me (yeah, WITH my obvious biases) that I, at least" am being called a bitch. When you take that in conjunction with a tone of "high and mighty manliness" you get "chauvinistic".

BTW, like I said, if the dude WANTS to call me a bitch, have at. The sexist innuendos are getting tiring though.

EDIT: Meh. No biggie. I'll go away now.

When all you do is snarl and bark, what do you expect?

How about backing it down a notch.

It may be possible he was calling everyone "bitchy" and not singling out one person. I got in a dig, people agreed or disagreed while others apologized for their short-comings/comments.

Tolerance is a lovely thing, Amy. No matter what, people will say things that rub us the wrong way. We can lower ourselves to respond, or take the higher road and change the subject.

Has anyone seen Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs? We're watching it for the 142nd time. Ugh. Will this kid ever get tired of it?

Sorry, Amy, but you did seem to jump in with fangs bared.
And I would never call someone a bitch. It ain't the right word [unless we really are talking about the canine species].

:rose:

It may be possible he was calling everyone "bitchy" and not singling out one person. I got in a dig, people agreed or disagreed while others apologized for their short-comings/comments.

Tolerance is a lovely thing, Amy. No matter what, people will say things that rub us the wrong way. We can lower ourselves to respond, or take the higher road and change the subject.

Has anyone seen Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs? We're watching it for the 142nd time. Ugh. Will this kid ever get tired of it?

I missed Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, it was one when I was cooking while they watched the movie.

Fortunately mine is currently fixated on Avengers Assemble, which I can watch any number of times. Oooh, that Loki, sigh.

:heart:

(ooops, nearly burnt the toast. Last slice of bread, too! This is my child if confronted with piece of toast that has black bits scraped off: :eek::eek::eek:)

Coffee HP? It's just going on.
:kiss:

Oh here you are! I went looking for you in Isolated Blurt.
Sugar in that, sugar? :kiss:

Half a spoonful, thanks.
I guess I'd better get ready for the day. I'm properly dry now and I'm getting hungry.
And the hook don't get no fish on its own [I'm off fishing]

Half a spoonful, thanks.
I guess I'd better get ready for the day. I'm properly dry now and I'm getting hungry.
And the hook don't get no fish on its own [I'm off fishing]

Gone fishing! What fun. Is it sunny where you are too?
Take your thermos, won't you, and keep your feet warm.
Tell us all about the ones you catch later - and the one that got away. :)

:kiss::kiss:

Gone fishing! What fun. Is it sunny where you are too?
Take your thermos, won't you, and keep your feet warm.
Tell us all about the ones you catch later - and the one that got away. :)

:kiss::kiss:

Lately, there's been little evidence of any fish at all.
But were're all optimists. :rose:

Hey! It's Valentines day, where's the love?

Smooches, doll. :kiss:

I missed Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, it was one when I was cooking while they watched the movie.

Fortunately mine is currently fixated on Avengers Assemble, which I can watch any number of times. Oooh, that Loki, sigh.

:heart:

(ooops, nearly burnt the toast. Last slice of bread, too! This is my child if confronted with piece of toast that has black bits scraped off: :eek::eek::eek:)

Coffee HP? It's just going on.
:kiss:

Mine is allowed only one hour of TV a day. She's been spending that hour each evening watching Meatballs. Ugh. I have nightmares about giant food falling from the sky.

Mine is allowed only one hour of TV a day. She's been spending that hour each evening watching Meatballs. Ugh. I have nightmares about giant food falling from the sky.

ROFLOL.
If only giant food fell from the sky and I didn't have to think about tea tonight, breakfast tomorrow and packing up food to take to the out-laws to cook for Sunday.
:)

It's Friday afternoon. Officially time to begin a tapering ease into the weekend. Hope you all have some naughty fun planned and are willing to share it in fictionalized form. I am hopeful that any day the powers that be will release my story and I can feel like a real part of this community.

Rolf - drinks all around and a short glass of Glenlivet for me. Cheers, all.

It's Friday afternoon. Officially time to begin a tapering ease into the weekend. Hope you all have some naughty fun planned and are willing to share it in fictionalized form. I am hopeful that any day the powers that be will release my story and I can feel like a real part of this community.

When did you submit the story? My new one came out today and it was submitted on Monday.

When did you submit the story? My new one came out today and it was submitted on Monday.

I submitted a Novella Monday, it says the date is tomorrow. Is there a rip in the space/time continuum I'm not aware of?

Oh come on, Laszlo, surely we can find you a superior Malt ?

Rolf, can you find the Isle of Jura please? The 15 year old?

I submitted a Novella Monday, it says the date is tomorrow. Is there a rip in the space/time continuum I'm not aware of?

Novellas take longer to read? ;)

Of course, some of my "short" stories probably should be in that category. :eek:

Novellas take longer to read? ;)

Of course, some of my "short" stories probably should be in that category. :eek:

I placed it in that category, not for the length, but because the sex was not germane to the story. There was something else going on.

It's my first submission. I've been told they take longer. Or perhaps it's so riddled with mistakes they have round filed it, lol.

Oh hey. The pending notification has turned from a blue link to grey text and there is a date of 2/16 as a submission date. Does that mean anything significant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back