Dipping my toe in to test the water...

lilminx333

Virgin
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Posts
10
Have posted elsewhere before and enjoyed the hot comments. Never have tried here. For a time I had an imaginative man role playing a fantasy back and forth via Email and then chat. Looking forward to comments and perhaps more. Lets see where this goes. I am hopeful in that so many come here to READ and perhaps the comments will be more expressive.

Muah! Elle
 

Attachments

  • E1.jpg
    E1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1
  • schoolgirl outfit (7).jpg
    schoolgirl outfit (7).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo Oct 08, 4 21 20 PM.jpg
    Photo Oct 08, 4 21 20 PM.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1
One cute lady! Definitely gave a naughty side. Welcome to the club!
 
Another 1 or two

The water seems fine. Cum on IN with me?
 

Attachments

  • schoolgirl outfit (16).jpg
    schoolgirl outfit (16).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Elle3 (13).jpg
    Elle3 (13).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm definitely up for coming in, very shortly based on my response to your pics that you've posted, so damn hot and naughty thought inspiring.

Too distracted to type a lot right now ;)
 
another 1 or two

LOVING the attention today!
 

Attachments

  • 1 (8).jpg
    1 (8).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Elle pleasurepainb (2).jpg
    Elle pleasurepainb (2).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1
LOVING the attention today!

Oh, you DEFINITELY deserve it! For sure!

...And as for what you posted on my thread about people masturbating to you... I think it's a guarantee that it's happened, might be happening right now, and is going to happen. And you'll hear about it. I guarantee you will. So if you like getting those messages brace yourself because they're coming. And they're cumming. Yuk yuk. I'm funny. Well... I think so anyway. Not sure anyone else does but hey. All good.

Especially the second "schoolgirl" pic. That is an amazing ass, I have to be honest. I guarantee you you're definitely fueling some fantasies there, to borrow your phrasing if I may.
 
This may be my favorite site EVER!

And yes, thinking of men imagining very naughty things about me. My Guy encourages me to explore and I am enjoying doing so here.

TY ALL !!!!

ANNNDDD.... the pics are always me or us, just so you know.
 

Attachments

  • Elle00045.jpg
    Elle00045.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
Mmmmmm, perfect, these are really pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

I'm imagining that I'm sitting on the bed watching, lightly touching my hardness (or I'd cum too soon) and feeling my blood rush and my head start to throb and spin as I watch.
 
And yes, thinking of men imagining very naughty things about me. My Guy encourages me to explore and I am enjoying doing so here.

TY ALL !!!!

ANNNDDD.... the pics are always me or us, just so you know.

Damn that is an ass. Looks like someone was naughty.....making very hot and bothered!
 
Me !

just a little something.
 

Attachments

  • Elgls (2).jpg
    Elgls (2).jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Elle id3.jpg
    Elle id3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Elle id1.jpg
    Elle id1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2
Mmmmm, now I feel even more light headed, but where it's going is feeling really good little girl. So hard to type like this, but feels so amazingly good. :kiss:
 
I'd say you are moving quickly beyond dipping your toes in the water. you seem to be swimming in the deep end of the pool now.
 
This is one of my favorite sites ever too. I discovered it through the audio section only a little while before I registered, which I think was about two weeks ago, but since I've been here I've seen a lot of things that I really enjoy and met some cool people. I've also been able to share a lot of stories I don't get to tell often and judging by the feedback I get in my inbox a lot of people like them too. There are idiots here like anywhere else, some weird stalkery people, things like that, but for the most part I dig it. I took to it pretty quickly and I think you will too. You should explore some of the other forums. The Darkroom and Playground are my favorite boards. AmPics is cool too though but I think that's obvious.
 
So close now, been pulling up the pictures and letting my imagination go.
 
Back
Top