29 F - Soooooo Bored at Work

It's been a long time since I lived in a dorm. Are the showers still down the hall in a common room, with no separate stalls? That was always an interesting place to be, back before the earth's crust cooled.

It's been a long time since I lived in a dorm. Are the showers still down the hall in a common room, with no separate stalls? That was always an interesting place to be, back before the earth's crust cooled.

Our school has separate stalls.the older firms just have curtains separating them but it’s atbleqst semi private.

I used to visit my friend at Oberlin years ago and they had unisex bathrooms in his hall. It was....interesting. :)

Was the scene of many spontaneous erotic events.

Still bored at work or find something interesting to watch out your window? Giving the thread a bump

I want to know if she ever plays with herself while having thoughts about what is going on in the dorm across the way.

Nice story collection

Our school has separate stalls.the older firms just have curtains separating them but it’s atbleqst semi private.

Hi, just saw your post and I have your story collection open in another tab. Intrigued by the religious angle in the "She Would Never" story. Anyways, I thought I'd send you a PM and see if you are interested in chatting. I'll be glad to give you more details about me if you are interested. My profile on here is not very recent but is accurate for the most part.

AA

Dear god! I didn’t realize this got bumped. I was thrinking “how do all these people know I’m bored?”

I do not play with myself at work..... unless a deal is made (you know who you are).

Dear god! I didn’t realize this got bumped. I was thrinking “how do all these people know I’m bored?”

I do not play with myself at work..... unless a deal is made (you know who you are).
What kind of deal is that?

Back