Tell me your gossip

Soma99

Literotica Guru
I believe the youths call it spilling tea, but whatever

Post in the this thread or PM me and I will post it without your name some kind of scandalous gossip from your personal life, about a co- worker, whatever.

I’m bored- let’s gossip

I posted this gossip a week or so ago

(As always, if you just want to talk dirty sex stuff you can PM me that also)

It doesn’t have to be a confession- just someone else’s messy business!

I got one PM from someone who asked that I don’t post their name

They work at a pretty small company and the manager has a happy hour at their home when they have a new hire.

At the last one the new hire was apparently not very shy and got the boss’s son’s number (the son is in his mid 20’s).

This office has some work from home days and the next week the boss stopped home with another co worker to pick an extra computer charger up and the new hire was not working from home but apparently bent over the bosses counter top getting railed by the son.

The son is engaged by the way.

Not a bad story!

This office has some work from home days and the next week the boss stopped home with another co worker to pick an extra computer charger up and the new hire was not working from home but apparently bent over the bosses counter top getting railed by the son.
"He said it was part of my induction..?"
🤣

From a PM:

A married coworker of mine have been chatting for a while about our kinks and fantasies (I’m also married). Turns out, she has a choking fetish. One day a few weeks ago our lunch schedules synced up so I drove out to meet her at a college parking lot. She got in the car, I made her recline the seat back. She was super nervous (it was the first time we’d ever been alone before) and I put my hand on her neck and started choking her while she rubbed her clit.

We did that for a few minutes, choking her, pushing my fingers in her throat, playing with her nipples, until she came. Then she got back in her car and we went out separate ways 😌

Not a bad lunch!

Many years ago in college one of my roommates told us that he brought a girl home from a party and they fucked with a condom. He fell asleep after and she left for her own apartment. His longtime girlfriend arrived early the next morning and greeted him by wanting sex. When she pulled down the sheets she discovered there was still a used condom full of cum on his dick. And you know he told her that he just felt like jacking off with a condom and she friggin believed him.

Many years ago in college one of my roommates told us that he brought a girl home from a party and they fucked with a condom. He fell asleep after and she left for her own apartment. His longtime girlfriend arrived early the next morning and greeted him by wanting sex. When she pulled down the sheets she discovered there was still a used condom full of cum on his dick. And you know he told her that he just felt like jacking off with a condom and she friggin believed him.
That is a pretty good cover story to come up with on the spot!

I mean I guess it would be way less messy!

Less messy but doesn't feel as good, at least not to me. I mean the orgasm. The condom receptacle prevents full force of the ejaculation which makes it feel uncomfortable. But still the right choice for casual sex.

Similar story soon after college I had a friend and she had an out of town bf, one night after drinking at a concert we had sex, woke up in the morning and couldn’t find the condom, I figured she had tossed it, a week later her bf is in town and starts to finger her and finds the condom still in her….. he told her he was disappointed in her 🤣

Back