This is....

Thank you...

for all the birthday love! I had no expectations, so this was a pleasant surprise. Hmmm...now what? :devil:

Oh my aching ass, what a stunning and sexy lady. I would love to meet you someplace and gaze upon your beauty.

I hope I'm would Bo so lucky to have a woman that's looks like that when I turn 50!!!Or now for that matter!!

for all the birthday love! I had no expectations, so this was a pleasant surprise. Hmmm...now what? :devil:

omg, i forgot to wish you a very happy birthday, i was pretty distracted by the beautiful pictures....lolol....now what? well, if a line of 50 starts to form anywhere to give you that birthday spankin then i want to be at the end givin you that "one to grow on".....:D:D happy birthday kay, i hope you have many many more. gc:kiss:

If that's what 50 looks like I can't wait another 25 years til I get there. Holy crap you're sexy.

50 is the new 30....

and you look sensational for any age, Kay.
(let's see... that would make me ..uh... 41 ?)

Happy B-Day to a very SpecialKay !

Last edited:
50???

what 50 looks like. Happy Birthday to me! And remember what your mother said...if you don't have anything nice to say...don't.

50 looks fantastic on you Kay. I remember 50 and it didn't look that good on me.

You are a very sexy lady. Love your beautiful body

Enjoy your special day.

:rose::rose::rose:
:kiss:

what 50 looks like. Happy Birthday to me! And remember what your mother said...if you don't have anything nice to say...don't.

Happy birthday to you indeed. You beat me to 50 (but not by a lot:D). And you are HOT!:rose:

I think 50 looks pretty damn good on you. Happy Birthday. Like a classic car, I would like to take you for a test drive.

Happy Birthday

Dear Kay,

Your understated confidence is very sexy.

And as we use to say in my youth, one fine ass chick--care to ball?

Looking great, SK. I am entranced by the mature female body. The natural curves of her body (and yours) just seem to welcome my roaming hands. :)

Back