Homecoming

Pervy_dad

Literotica Guru
I'm thinking of writing a story about a guy who comes back home for his sister's wedding. He checks into a motel then stops at a strip club for a couple of drinks and finds out a cousin in a dancer there. Other chapters would include trading blowjobs with his brother, a threesome with his brother and cousin, a failed first attempt at seducing his aunt (the stripper/cousin's Mom)...then who knows who's next.

Ideas? Comments?

Good setup for lots of saucy sex, but you have left out an important ingredient: why? There has to be a logical reason, beyond normal horniness, for all this sex to occur.

Good setup for lots of saucy sex, but you have left out an important ingredient: why? There has to be a logical reason, beyond normal horniness, for all this sex to occur.

Good reason! A normal horny 20-something male maybe? He hasn't been laid lately? I'll have to think of how to add that to the story line.

Good reason! A normal horny 20-something male maybe? He hasn't been laid lately? I'll have to think of how to add that to the story line.
He's undergone an experience -- maybe secret govt drug / biomedical experiments, maybe exposure to epsilon rays, or a mutant spider -- that ramped-up his pheromones so he's now a sexual magnet. He must fight them off, female and male, old and young, alive and half-alive.

Or else he was trained by a Master Of Seduction, given all the techniques needed to successfully bed anyone and everyone -- well, almost everyone. That aunt is resistant. She's a special challenge, yes?

I thought I'd have the aunt resist his first advances, then give in the next time they were alone

Because every normal horny 20-something male is not getting all the sex he can handle in real life, and he knows it. If the hero of the story is, there must be a reason, or it because mere cartoon.

Not that there's anything wrong with cartoons, of course, but most readers want something a little more believable, or at least explainable.

I agree with you, Carnevil. The main character and his cousin end up having sex because she's a stripper and she's teased him during a lap dance. The other partners in the family I haven't figured out how those seductions go

The other partners in the family I haven't figured out how those seductions go
When all else fails, date-rape drugs are dependable, or so I've read. Or there are always blackmail, teasing lead-ons, mistaken identities in the dark, playful tricks, long-term lust, etc. All the old reliables.

When all else fails, date-rape drugs are dependable, or so I've read. Or there are always blackmail, teasing lead-ons, mistaken identities in the dark, playful tricks, long-term lust, etc. All the old reliables.

I wouldn't use the date-rape angle...it would need to be mutual, for future 'fun' in the family....probably the teasing lead-on. Thanks for the advice

I wouldn't use the date-rape angle...it would need to be mutual, for future 'fun' in the family....probably the teasing lead-on. Thanks for the advice
For a twist, one *thinks* they're administering a date-rape drug... that the 'victim' has actually supplied, as part of their seduction ploy. The fake-out is later revealed so the family fun can continue. Or consider the mechanism I inserted in my Hallowe'en incest anthologies A TASTE OF SPIRITS and A TASTE OF PUMPKIN, smoking Candyland pot with its "euphoric and aphrodisiac and probably telepathic" properties.

Any such subtlety can be skipped in a stroker or absurdist story. Why do they fuck? Because they want to -- no other motivation is needed. It's what they do, right? Right.

What, you want actual drama and plot? Okay: for sibling and cousin hookups, they experimented sexually when younger (reported but not described, to fit LIT's rules), and are now getting serious when the opportunity (homecoming) arrives. Meanwhile, youngish uncles & aunts have observed the youngsters' maturation and are inclined to harvest them, or to be harvested themselves by the returning prodigal.

Back