Public use as a punishment (Edit chain?)

TheMalevolemt

Virgin
Joined
Feb 21, 2015
Posts
2
Hey guys (Girls, Robots, whatever), what d'you think of this?

A woman, too embarrassed to bring it to the counter, steals a sex toy of some kind from a shop, she gets caught, and soon she's in court for petty theft. The judge decides on an unorthodox punishment, since the woman stole the tpy out of embarrassment, she should have an embarrassing, and sexual, sentence.
Her punishment is too be tied up, naked, in an alleyway from 9pm to 5am each night for a month, with signs and such indicating that anyone can fuck or play with her.
Once the punishment is finished, the woman realises that she's disappointed, she actually liked being helpless in that way, eventually she decides to steal from the shop AGAIN, confused by the new desire to be submissive.

Okay, that was longer than it had to be, but there are loads of possibilities as to what could come next, maybe she gets a different judge and her plan goes wrong, or she falls for one of the men she notices comes back to fuck her regularly while she serves her punishment?

I am, of course, fully aware of the unlikelihood of a judge being alowed to give out such a strange punishemtn, but there are countless ways around that, right?

So what do you guys think? I've seen a lot of threads like this which end up as long chains of replies, each person changing the story in their own way to develop a better plot, maybe that could nhappen here? I would be really happy for the feedback.

This is already much longer than it should be, so I'll shut up, see yah!
 
A common way to get around the boring strictures of workaday justice systems is to set the story in a fictional country or a sci-fi setting or something.

(Or the South. Hey-oh! :D)

Otherwise sounds like the kind of scene / concept that's pretty much bread and butter in BDSM fantasy, not that that's necessarily a bad thing. I'd hope for something to distinguish it a bit. Starting with the woman's character, maybe; why does the idea of buying a sex toy embarrass her enough to risk committing theft? Does she come from some heavily religious background, or from an immigrant community with very traditional ideas? Why exactly does she need it badly enough to break the law to acquire it -- is she suffering from a secret sex addiction? carrying on a clandestine lesbian love affair? just incredibly, horribly bored and looking for some excitement? a younger and more naive sort of person acting on a dare from her friends?
 
Last edited:
Defense. Your Honor, approach?
Bench. Sigh. Both please...

Defense. Your Honor, we have a plea agreement.

Bench. Is the State aware?

ASA. No your honor, but we'd be willing to agree for expediency sake.

The defense attorney outlines a plan where his client arrives in chambers for the next thirty days, available to one and all.

Please. I already thought about it. It, well is too obvious.

Thirty Days in Her Hole.
 
Back
Top