Judicial corporal punishment

Mbgdallas

Virgin
Would love to see more judicial corporal punishment stories. Combine male and female punishments in the same story so that it is balanced.

Items such as vaginal dilation using large objects. Vaginal whipping. Cervix hitting. Clit and nipple punishment. Vaginal lengthening. Public exposure.

Ball crushing. Urethral dilation. Anal dilation. Cock erection using drugs and then whipping.

Cock, vaginal, clit, and nipple abrasion.
Cervix prolapse.

Extreme ball and labia stretching.

Electrical stim to the cock, balls, nipples, breasts, vagina, and clit. Lasts for a certain amount of time.

WRITINGSOMETHINGNEW has some excellent stories.

Some ideas I have in my head.

You are hereby sentenced as follows:

10,000 cane stokes to be applied over 50 caning sessions. 1 per week except for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday weeks. They will be on either a Saturday or Sunday at your choosing. This will be 200 strokes per session. 50 will be applied to your breasts, 50 to your buttocks, 50 to the back of your thighs, 15 to your lower abdomen, 10 to your nipples, 10 to your anus, and finally, 15 to your vaginal opening and labia minora. Again, this is to be done weekly for a total of 50 weeks.

2,500 leather strap strokes applied over a different 50 sessions. They will be on either a Saturday or Sunday at your choosing but Opposite Day of the cane strokes.

You will also undergo a vaginal enlargement. Your vaginal opening is to be increased from its current maximum without tearing by 50%. The depth of your vagina is to be increased by 4 inches. Your labia minora are to be stretched until they extend from your vagina 6” in a natural state. Your labia minora are to also be considerable thickened.

And lastly the most severe punishment. This punishment is designed to give you pain for the 10 years a prison sentence would have lasted. Your cervix is to be prolapsed from your body such that it protrudes at least 2 inches. This is not to be surgically corrected during a 10 year duration that matches a normal 10 year prison sentence. The prolapse shall be created by laparoscopically severing the ligaments that hold the cervix and then weights are to be attached to the cervix to cause the prolapse.

At the end of the day, sexuality is about connection.
Vanilla connections. Taboo connections. A little pleasure/pain. Forbidden connections.

But connections that eventually have some element of desire/love/regret/longing sparking it, etc.

This just seems like pure pain and punishment and torture with no balancing joy.

Not interested at all, the world sucks and has enough torture as it is.

My first wife and I liked bondage and S and M, and toyed with some of it, but there is a core rule in that the of sexual play:

It is the feeling of vulnerability, the sense of 'how hard is the next spank or lash going to land', but if the person deliberately wants to hurt someone else, that is not a sexual play at all, but rather that person needs to see a therapist for their demented sickness.

Stated that blatantly for a reason. Do the world a favor, and get mental help. Mascaraing cruelty as a fetish is not doing you, nor anyone else, any justice. Get Help.

Oh, this is moralizing again. I don’t like your vefish, so you need to be treated.

This just seems like pure pain and punishment and torture with no balancing joy.
You need to find people who are passionate about ballbusting and ask them where the balance of joy is in their hobby.

On the topic of the thread. Punishments that are too sophisticated seem unrealistically stretched out.
I had an idea about two friends who were given a spanking. The first one is completely vanilla and I'm worried about the punishment. The second one has a lot of experience in BDSM and looks brave. She calms and encourages her friend while they sit in the waiting room.
But after punishment everything changes.
Vanilla friend took the punishment well. While a friend with experience in BDSM is very upset. The corrections officer was not at all the caring dom she was used to. And now, the vanilla friend calms and consoles her BDSM friend.

Oh, this is moralizing again. I don’t like your vefish, so you need to be treated.

You need to find people who are passionate about ballbusting and ask them where the balance of joy is in their hobby.

On the topic of the thread. Punishments that are too sophisticated seem unrealistically stretched out.
I had an idea about two friends who were given a spanking. The first one is completely vanilla and I'm worried about the punishment. The second one has a lot of experience in BDSM and looks brave. She calms and encourages her friend while they sit in the waiting room.
But after punishment everything changes.
Vanilla friend took the punishment well. While a friend with experience in BDSM is very upset. The corrections officer was not at all the caring dom she was used to. And now, the vanilla friend calms and consoles her BDSM friend.
Yes, moralizing is fine. Morals do exist at SOME limit and I think fantasizing about pure torture with no connection signals a problem. I'd be worried for the poster's mental health if that's what they are really fantasizing about.

Take a look at your scenario on the other hand - it's actually interesting because there's connection, a little bit consoling, some friendship, it's a whole thing. There's a story there. The OP was very different from the scenario that you laid out that might actually be very fun to read and enjoy, especially the consolation part and what would come after it.

Yes, moralizing is fine. Morals do exist at SOME limit and I think fantasizing about pure torture with no connection signals a problem. I'd be worried for the poster's mental health if that's what they are really fantasizing about.
But for some people, pain itself can be a source of pleasure. Such people are called masochists. I saw a show about a dude who hung himself with hooks through his skin. He was having quite a bit of fun. And it was not just fantasy, but live action. Let some perverts not shame other perverts for wrong perversions. And one more thing, fantasies are designed for things to happen in them that cannot happen in reality. If someone fantasizes about running over their asshole boss with a car(or let's make it more suitable for the theme of this site: dreams of raping his boss), they don't need a therapist. He needs a new job.

The OP's main problem is that he essentially has no idea for the story. This is just some setting. It's like saying, "I have an idea for a movie: that takes place in a prison." Okay, where's the idea?

Take a look at your scenario on the other hand - it's actually interesting because there's connection, a little bit consoling, some friendship, it's a whole thing. There's a story there. The OP was very different from the scenario that you laid out that might actually be very fun to read and enjoy, especially the consolation part and what would come after it.
Another example of how people perceive things differently. For me, this is primarily an idea not about friendship but about the destruction of expectations. A girl with experience in BDSM considers herself an expert in pain and thinks that judicial flogging will be nothing new for her. But she is wrong and the punishment becomes an emotional shock for her. And on the contrary, the vanilla girl is scared and expects something terrible. But after the punishment she thinks, "Hey, that wasn't so bad."

No, no, no... there is not even an argument to be made for defense here.

As stated in my previous post, I have toyed with bondage and s and M and what was originally depicted is far different from those encounters. We went pretty far with a dungeon room set up and all. This is not a situation though where my fetish goes so far in x-way, and their's goes to xx-way and I thus think they are wrong. Not at all.

What was described was pure torture.

Quote:
Your cervix is to be prolapsed from your body such that it protrudes at least 2 inches. This is not to be surgically corrected during a 10 year duration that matches a normal 10 year prison sentence. The prolapse shall be created by laparoscopically severing the ligaments that hold the cervix and then weights are to be attached to the cervix to cause the prolapse.

If the boyfriend of your daughter said this, how would you react?

I stand by my original statement, and honestly think anyone who defends this kind of mindset is a true enabler. I think therapy is in order to anyone who would write this, or a reader thereof.

But for some people, pain itself can be a source of pleasure. Such people are called masochists. I saw a show about a dude who hung himself with hooks through his skin. He was having quite a bit of fun. And it was not just fantasy, but live action. Let some perverts not shame other perverts for wrong perversions. And one more thing, fantasies are designed for things to happen in them that cannot happen in reality. If someone fantasizes about running over their asshole boss with a car(or let's make it more suitable for the theme of this site: dreams of raping his boss), they don't need a therapist. He needs a new job.

The OP's main problem is that he essentially has no idea for the story. This is just some setting. It's like saying, "I have an idea for a movie: that takes place in a prison." Okay, where's the idea?

Another example of how people perceive things differently. For me, this is primarily an idea not about friendship but about the destruction of expectations. A girl with experience in BDSM considers herself an expert in pain and thinks that judicial flogging will be nothing new for her. But she is wrong and the punishment becomes an emotional shock for her. And on the contrary, the vanilla girl is scared and expects something terrible. But after the punishment she thinks, "Hey, that wasn't so bad."
I can accept the idea that masochists exist.... but...is the OP posting with fantasies of enjoying their own pain?
Or are they posting with fantasies of having the pain inflicted on others as it really, really seems to be.

If so - I think there's a serious sign of mental disturbance here and I'd suggest OP seek a professional. This isn't that different from a kid going: "I cut my friend's arm open because I was curious how the muscles work and enjoyed hearing the sounds he made." We'd check the kid for psychopathy.

The OP is likely the sort to post offensive or at least derisive shit on the forums and enjoy it as people respond emotionally. He should be ignored. 17 posts in nine years is a red flag. Likely he has several accounts and switches often.

Is it just me or is there a growing tendency on SI to presume knowledge of other posters' personalities? This will be the death of Lit. if it takes off.

Damn! That’s some serious brutality and having it be forced on someone is beyond lit rules as I understand them.

That said, a story could be crafted with willing participants as a “survivor” type contest. Have some sort of huge prize offered by a wealthy depraved pervert to voluntary participants who can tap out with a safe word at anytime. 🤷‍♀️

Some nuance is missing from the judicial punishment stories, and yeah I've read the author mentioned and follow two of those writers. A lot of the time, maybe not always, the person getting the punishment either finds parts of it hot/exciting, finds out it's not as bad as they feared, and/or is comforted or loved afterwards (or beforehand) in some way. Also all of those person's stories you mentioned the person is not handicapped for life, but recovers very quickly, and the punishments last for minutes or an hour, not years.

But I'm not big on all this pearl clutching. I personally enjoy more 'edgy' stories in fantasy that I'd never even want to participate in real life. It's a normal part of the S&M kink in my opinion, to fantasize about stuff that's over the top. As long as it doesn't involve real human beings I really don't care what floats peoples' boats in the world of fiction. Think about how many horrific scenes happen in mainstream horror movies - are we suggesting the writer/director is saying it's a good thing? Should every horror fan be sent to therapy immediately? The stuff in these movies is worse - especially Saw, which is a series I can't even watch because I know I would be physically unable to handle it. But I don't look down on people who get a thrill from the fear it brings.

No, no, no... there is not even an argument to be made for defense here.

As stated in my previous post, I have toyed with bondage and s and M and what was originally depicted is far different from those encounters. We went pretty far with a dungeon room set up and all. This is not a situation though where my fetish goes so far in x-way, and their's goes to xx-way and I thus think they are wrong. Not at all.

What was described was pure torture.

Quote:
Your cervix is to be prolapsed from your body such that it protrudes at least 2 inches. This is not to be surgically corrected during a 10 year duration that matches a normal 10 year prison sentence. The prolapse shall be created by laparoscopically severing the ligaments that hold the cervix and then weights are to be attached to the cervix to cause the prolapse.

If the boyfriend of your daughter said this, how would you react?

I stand by my original statement, and honestly think anyone who defends this kind of mindset is a true enabler. I think therapy is in order to anyone who would write this, or a reader thereof.
Not really, I only have vanilla in real life but enjoy slavery tales in the judicial setting. A guilty girl is condemned, an the public punishment also a thing. I like more of the inner thoughts of the characters than in the procedures. I don't like inocent girls.

Not really, I only have vanilla in real life but enjoy slavery tales in the judicial setting. A guilty girl is condemned, an the public punishment also a thing. I like more of the inner thoughts of the characters than in the procedures. I don't like inocent girls.
I don't like that either, and why I write published novels in real life. All my characters have strengths as well as flaws, including heroine and villain alike, with well-rounded characterization interwoven in tales in interesting settings. It is kind of hard to do all that within the span of a short story, so I have gravitated to writing novels.

To explore that darker side of things, I have written some Femme Fatal's and am working on one now.

But while a writer must always write boldly, there are limits.

Back