The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the brain or rather the muse is still on a mini strike. Got nothing for Lit posts or my personal stuff. Guess i can use the time to finish my pirate costume for tomorrow since I refuse to dress as a damn Jedi.

I'm just gonna put it out there. Every time I see your name, I think of the song by Slayer. Not really a bad thing, the song is great just not about a particularly nice topic. Just wanted to say that.

I'm just gonna put it out there. Every time I see your name, I think of the song by Slayer. Not really a bad thing, the song is great just not about a particularly nice topic. Just wanted to say that.

*chuckles* well finding myself awake after passing out after dinner, this put a smile on my face. And while a slayer fan, vampires were the source for my oh so lovely handle.

*chuckles* well finding myself awake after passing out after dinner, this put a smile on my face. And while a slayer fan, vampires were the source for my oh so lovely handle.
Every time I see your name, I always look at that gif and try to figure out where it's from.

Every time I see your name, I always look at that gif and try to figure out where it's from.

True Blood episode. I was looking for something funny/wrong featuring Lafayette:)heart: him) and came across that. Of course considering my handle I had to use it.

-Smirks-

Oh that simply will NOT do.

And because I woke back up not that long ago I already know I am going to be up til dawnish, which means i'm gonna want at least one clove cig and probably a cup of chicory and coffee.

*grumbles rolling out of bed* I need a damn robe!!

And because I woke back up not that long ago I already know I am going to be up til dawnish, which means i'm gonna want at least one clove cig and probably a cup of chicory and coffee.

*grumbles rolling out of bed* I need a damn robe!!

I'm certain you could find someone who would be perfectly willing to be a human robe for you!

Yes, that is quite problematic. Hmmmm. Perhaps a traditional robe would be better in that case. -Chuckles-

Though to be honest I am quite opposed to covering of naked asses as a general rule.

I don't mind yours being uncovered. Ummm Hmmm. I like the view *nod*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back