The lord and his Lady ( closed for Little_Tease )

Farah sat there enjoying the smells and sounds that were surrounding her, she waited it felt like days till Lord John would come. She then heard something behind her turning lightly she saw him Lord John walk over to her smiling which made her smile as well.


He had taken her hand and kissed it, her eyes locked to his. She blushed lightly as he told her how well she looked in her dress. He then joked about her having shoes this time she laughed some wiggling with one foot to show off her shoes jokingly.

“Well You can’t carry me around all the time Lord John….and I wanted to show you how well I can walk…”

She giggled some more before he sat down next to her which made her somehow a bit nerves, she didn’t know why but it did. His arm then came to hers and before she knew it his lips against hers she closed her eyes and leaned in the kiss softly. She enjoyed the feeling of his soft strong lips against hers her hand went to his chest, gripping lightly at his leather shirt, as the other one he took in his hand. She didn’t want it to end as he then pulled back she had a soft blush on her cheeks and she nibbled softly on her lower lip as if savouring the last bit of taste from her lips.

She nodded agree with him that they should look around the castle now as she slowly opened her eyes and looked back into his as she couldn’t help it it was a urge of hers the little brat wasn’t gone and would never be at least fully.

“Lady……….Lady Farah “

She whispered as she then took a deep breath her lips still very close to his, she was nerves how he might react but she couldn’t help herself. She then added.

“I believe so to that we should look around now Lord….John”

She had wanted to tell him that she had wanted the kiss earlier to have lasted longer to or more kisses between then and now but wouldn’t dare say it.
 
John smiled a bit when she showed him her feet and when he heard her correcting him and she said Lady Lady Farah he smirked in himself he liked that.
He wished he could keep his lips on hers but he also knew if he would do other things might happen.

He stood up and offered her his arm and smiled at her and spoke friendly.

"My Lady Farah I could spend all day with my lips on yours but I also want to show you the castle around and there are more privater spots as well where we can do this again," he spoke with a slight blush.

He had felt her hand on his chest and after all those years without female attention it felt really nice.

"And yeah I wouldn't mind carrying either but yeah show me how well you can walk my Lady," He said with a smile in his voice.

As she stood up he looked all over her and he was very pleased with what he saw.

"I do have to My Lady that this dress really suits and fits you very well."

As he was nibbling and flicking his tongue over his lips as well savoring the taste of their kiss.

He looked at her as he went walking with her over the gardens to the direction of the liberary where it was nice and quiet.
They passed a few people which he greeted nicely as he went walking with her to his liberary.

When he reached it he walked with her through it and when they were alone he moved himself closer towards her again.
 
Last edited:
Farah held onto his arm lightly as they walked threw the gardens, as some people pasted and he greeted them she nodded doing the same. She looked around everywhere they pasted it was so pretty here she thought to herself. John had brought her in a huge room with lots of books and sorts which made her smile and gasp some.

“That’s a lot of books Lord John hav….have…”

Before she could finish her sentence she noticed they were alone in a corner of the room and he got closer and closer, her heart skipped a beat or two and her breathing got slightly quicker, She was a little nervous as to what might come now more kissing or maybe more she thought but was he the kind of man, Lord who would do such a thing outside of his bedchambers, she asked herself while her tongue licked over her lower lip softly and she looked up slightly to him.

She still held slightly to his arm with one hand as he then told her that her dress suited her very well she looked down for a second then back to his eyes loosing herself in them again before saying very softly.

“T..Thank you M’Lord”
 
As John held her close and he saw her reaction and he moved back in closer and heard her compliment.
For once he didn't really cared about books in here but the only part that mattered was her.

"You're very welcome Lady Farah I'm only speaking truths and all those other lords that sended you away well that is their loss," he spoke softly as he leaned in again and pressed his lips on hers.

John already knew she wasn't so innocent that became clear when she sat in his lap earlier to test him as he pressed his lips on her and then took a risk and pushed softly with his tongue against her lips as if he was asking her like that if he could do this.

As the kiss got more passionate so was his embrace with her as his hand moved over her back and rested on her lower back.

He normally wasn't like this but something about Lady Farah was making him crazy as hell.

He could smell and feel her and he savored this moment with her as one of his hands moved a little bit lower over her back.

John wasn't sure what she would do but the looks from her that she gave him and her body language told him enough.

She was as crazy from him as he from her and here in this silent dark corner it was perfect they had some privacy there as no one was bothering them.
 
Farah’s heart was beating like hell she could almost feel it in her throat she thought as he got closer and his lips were on hers again and at that moment she felt his hand on her back slowly moving downwards. She leaned in the kiss a bit more as one hand went to his chest again softly just holding onto him as the other still held his arm some.

Leaning in the kiss some she then noticed his tongue against her lips ever so softly and his hand slip a bit lower on her, she had closed her eyes parting her lips allowing his tongue to deepen the kiss as her hand which held onto his arm went slowly upwards to his shoulders.

She was losing herself in his arms and kiss as she started to feel something she hadn’t really felt with anyone she wasn’t that innocent really but it with feelings she was. She couldn’t help it but her feisty side wanted and needed out again as she stopped the kiss and slipped out of his arms running between the books hiding and giggling some.

“Find me…Lord John!”

As she hide she had to catch her breath and try to calm herself she didn’t want to give herself to him before the wedding not sure what he might think of that if this was just a test to see if she was worthy of being his queen or if he just couldn’t help himself when he was close to her.

She moved slowly and quietly really trying to hide as she was afraid of what she might do with him if she had stayed in the kiss.
 
As they deepened their kiss he could feel her body more and more reacting toward his and he could feel her leaning and and he felt her hand on his chest again and then he felt her lips parting.
When her lips parted lord John did what felt right and pushed his tongue forward and danced with his tongue around hers and they kissed a bit like that as he noticed she was a good kisser.

When he felt the lust grow in him as well because of their kiss he smirked a bit in himself.
The next thing he knew was her leaving his arms and running away through the library and hearing her giggle.
He didn't intended to start anything here but the moment was there and they started kissing and what would come more out of it he would let it happen.

“Find me…Lord John!”

He grinned a bit and smiled deciding he would play her game with her.

"Okay Lady Farah and what if I do find you ?" he asked playfully as he started sneaking around and started looking and going around the corners from the bookcases.

He wasn't sure what she was up to but he didn't minded this little game at all.
 
Back
Top