Careful who you fall for Soldier{Closed}

"No mistress, I do not see the expected desire in your eyes," he looked back at her, "back in the States, I would expect to have the woman's lips wrapped around my cock by now."

He bowed his head again, "but not you mistress, you do not see me as an object for your pleasure and that makes me desire you more."

"You ask how I expect to handle you, I do not mistress. I expect to serve you."

He fell to his knees, never having felt so vulnerable as he did now.

"Please mistress let me serve you now."
 
You seem to have things a little twisted. I do not see Me as something for your pleasure... I do not fall for every well endowed male with a manipulative smile uniform or whatever other little whim of the masses of girls do. I chose what pleasure I enjoy from a male... NOT the other way around. Nor do I trust a male who is so determined for Me to be impressed with his physique or alleged willingness to serve like it is some game.

Her free hand on her hip as she stood there still holding the walking stick at his chin not allowing him to look too far away.

I wield NO desire to deal with any soldier when this is over so why would I indulge one here in the middle of a war zone?
 
"Because mistress your disdain for soldiers like me is exactly why you would want me to serve you. Imagine one of those who you despise the most, a soldier, having to obey you." He managed to look into her eyes again, "one who saw you as nothing but an object of his needs, having to service your needs."

Feeling that he was probably not going to get anywhere with her, he reached down and pulled his underwear back over his long thick erection.

"And mistress when this is over, I will be mustering out and will no longer be a soldier."
 
Disdain... no you and your kind serve an unfortunate purpose. My problem is how you all feel that no one can help even if your superiors feel they can.

Sighing she rubbed her temples and took a deep calming breath.

So you are leaving the military after this? Go back to your old civilian life with girls falling all over you so grateful for your service to to your country? Not interested. I also have a life to get back to one that has nothing to do with anything I have dealt with here.

She would love to believe he would be some perfect pet but she had taken on cops and soldiers before at the club and as her personal pets and it never worked out. Ego always ended up getting in the way. It was not that she could easily see this intoxicating male bound as she toyed with him her mind playing over various thoughts her fingers flexing at one particular thought.

tumblr_mhgqjasZg11rkh8nso3_500.gif


Clearing her mind she watched him as she continued to speak.
You push very hard for something I don't think you fully comprehend.
 
Part of him had hoped she would have scolded him for covering his nakedness, but instead she seemed to not even care. Perhaps he did not impress her at all, however he could see a look in her eye that was intriguing, perhaps her thoughts were of something.

"Perhaps I don't fully comprehend what I am pushing for, but I am willing to let you teach me."

He shook his head slowly, "no mistress I need you to teach me. You are right, I have had many women fall at my feet as you said, and I have used them for my pleasure. But now mistress I have the overwhelming desire to serve you. To explore your body with my hands, to fill you and have you use me until your needs are sated."
 
Part of her wanted to believe him part of her was far too used to dealing with his type and all the trouble they could be. She watched him carefully for a moment.

Your actions do not prove you want what you seem to think you want... Fix that... now.

Without another word she turned and walked over to the folding chair and sat down staring out the window the walking stick now resting on the desk still within reach if needed.
 
He was not sure how to respond. She had asked him to prove to her he wanted to serve her, yet had walked away. He had told her he wished to serve her with his body, to touch her and to be inside her, yet she had shown no inclination to allow him to do that.

"Forgive me mistress," he said as he walked over to her on the chair, "this is all new to me and I am unsure of what to do."

He was not sure how to serve a mistress, as she was clearly becoming for him.

He placed his hands on her shoulders, expecting to be scolded.

"I had expected you to give me orders, to tell me to strip or to go down on you," slowly his hand began to gently knead the muscles in her shoulder.

"To have my tongue open you up, to lavish that hidden bud inside you until your womanhood rocks against my worshipping mouth."

His hands continued to work her upper back.

"Mistress how may I serve you today?"
 
This is acceptable... for now... though you wear far too much for anything.

She was still sorting this out in her mind... was she willing to take on another pet from a field that was ego and power driven? Was she willing to open up again to a personal pet instead of just the one night flings at the club with pets who always hoped for more but knew better than to say?
 
"Apologies mistress, I let my desire to serve you get ahead of my ability to quickly serve your more sexual needs."

He moved around so that he was standing in front of her, careful not to block her view of the window.

Slowly he slid his shirt off, probably a lot more dramatically than necessary. Reaching down he unbuckled his fatigues agai, knowing that it had been a long time since he had been so hard. Once those were removed he reached down and slipped his underwear over his long thick member. Once released it sprang back against his belly before settling back into its erect position, aiming right at her.

He knew that if the roles had been reversed he would have enjoyed studying her naked body for a while, so he remained still for a few seconds before starting to move back to behind her and to continue his massage.
 
Nodding a faint smile that seemed to grow with the massage.

Very good... it is seldom that I have found a soldier with any expertise in massage. So how far does your expertise in massage go?
 
"I am sad to say mistress, I don't have much expertise in massage. Any experience would be as a result of fooling around in the bedroom and would quickly evolve into sex."

He continued to touch her in ways he had received positive feedback in the past.

"I cannot recall every giving a woman a full long massage which did not soon end with me inside her."
 
Well that is something you will learn and learn well... Massage does not always grant sex.

She sat there accepting the massage and thinking about exactly how to teach him that lesson.
 
"Yes mistress, I understand my sex life will be different from now on."

He had begun to realise that he had accepted a change, he had given himself over go her and her needs would be paramount. He was unsure of how this would work. How was he to behave, would she call on him when she had needs, could he have other girlfriends or was he solely for her use.

He was acutely aware of the smoothness of her skin, of her scent and how hard she had made him. Her breasts were just a movement of his hands away, he wondered what they would feel like, what she would look like naked.

Slowly he sank to his knees so he would be more level wish her, his hands gliding over her shoulders and upper back.

"Mistress, am I your only servant currently?"

His need to touch her more intimately took over and he leaned forward so his lips brushed against her neck.
 
Removing his hands from her at the action that was not ordered she stood turning to look at him.

In this warzone you are the only one submitting to such a level yes. as for your actions you are dismissed but do not tend to any hunger of your own let the pain teach you how to behave properly.
 
With him on his knees, when she turned to face him, he head was level with her waist. His thoughts immediately went to what she would look like naked, what she would taste like and the sounds she would make when he pleasured her.

"Yes mistress," he said as he stood to obey her, "I shall return later to serve my mistresses desires, as I am sure she also has needs."

Slowly he dressed allowing her to observe his nakedness if she so desired, "I hope mistress finds her new servant satisfactory."
 
You will learn to be

She walked from the room dismissing any more attention to him her mind was elsewhere pondering this whole arrangement.
 
"Yes mistress."

When he was dressed he left her quarters, hoping that the fresh air would help diminish his arousal.

It was nearing time to eat so he returned to the site where the nomads had established themselves expecting she would go there as well.

On the way he came across some of the children playing with the dogs, so he joined in for a bit.

Then he returned to his position across from where the nomads were, so he could observe her when she returned as well as be at her beck and call should she so desire it.
 
She watched him with the children and the dogs and smiled a little bit. perhaps he was different but was she ready to take on a personal pet again. the no strings attached life of a Domme at the club was comfortable to her but still he was attractive and very determined to serve.
 
When he noticed her looking at him he smiled, and instinctively bowed his head obediently. Fetching a bowl of food he approached her.

"Mistress," he said softly as he handed it to her.

He stepped close so their bodies almost touched, "I need to serve you tonight."
 
And that need should matter to Me why?

She looked at him emotionless.

your needs are not part of this arrangement remember.
 
"I apologise mistress. Your beauty and power as well as my love for you and desire to serve made me speak out of turn. I serve only as an instrument of your pleasure and as such wish to kneel before you so I can bring you pleasure."
 
When we are in private that is fine you still have to maintain your soldier appearance out here is that clear.

She stared at him and sighed.
 
He nodded.

"I look forward to serving you tonight mistress," he whispered in her ear, "to bring you pleasure."

He stepped away to silently await her instruction.
 
We will see soldier

She remained out with the nomads for most of the evening only turning in after most of them did.
 
He had observed her during the evening, taking careful note when she was looking to go back to her room.

Then he had rushed quickly to her room and stripped naked. The excitement of what he was doing already made him hard but stroked his member a few times to get it rock hard, before kneeling at her bed, head down and hands clasped behind his back.
 
Back
Top