Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justadesperatewifeandmom

digital demi-god
So the mods finally closed my old thread. Made it to over 7000 posts though.
old thread is http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1466378

Link to my most current index (thanks Fred)

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=90052702&postcount=983

So for those that don't know me, I am pretty much your average everyday middle aged chick, with a career, family, etc etc.... ok maybe I am not quite average. I enjoy being totally dorkilicious, pushing the boundaries of the status quo, and exhibitionism. Feel free to ask me questions and just discuss random shit, I don't bite (hard). Funny is always preferred.

Just so people stop asking (which actually makes me laugh as all of the women understood completely without asking, but men ask a lot), I will explain the User Name. I originally created an account to write (which will actually never happen), but in case I ever got there, I wanted people to understand where the story was coming from. That would be from a chick who is just another cliche that you see everywhere. I was trying to get across the desperate housewife syndrome aspect, but saying housewife would be minimizing housewives as at least I have a soul sucking corporate job to have adult like interactions at. Despite how hard and how long I fought it, I am still sometimes at Target. You see us everywhere though, but especially Target. The housewives might actually be on day 3 of the same t-shirt and yoga pants. You ask us what our hobbies are and you get a blank look like we don't understand English. Clarify with what do you like to do, and still the blank look. Why? because it has been so long that we have forgotten. Honestly, we lost ourselves and have no idea when. We just deal with responsibilities. We go to our jobs or deal with the rugrats, take them to their activities, cook meals, run errands, and clean on weekends. If we can steal some time once every three months to see a friend, it is combined with household supply shopping at Target. We might bring the kids, because if we don't, we haven't even arrived before a husband is texting about how long it has been or something about the kids. Anyway Target, we talk about what the kids are up to, then the husbands, if we both work, we talk about work, then maybe the recent Greys or OITNB...then what. My friend and I actually make up ridiculous stories about those around us. We have already shared our old stories, and we don't have much new. That is the cliche I was implying. What I am desperate for is new experiences. Sure, that could be one night with a new person, but it is deeper than that. I guess what I am desperate for is freedom and time to enjoy it. I am pretty good at stealing little bits of time here and there, and keeping things as interesting and fun as I can, as you will see here, but I am still a bit cliche. Just another chick at Target like all the rest.

Also side note, guys looking for chicks, have you tried Target? It is full of painfully bored women looking to take home something they totally don't need just for something new, different, and exciting to do. Might be a good place to look.

Anyway here are a few of my favorites. If others have favorites, feel free to tell me

my first indecent picture here

my first indecent video and the picture that spurred it (I didn't originally intend to make a video, just wanted to take a couple racy pictures

don't we all like to watch some crazy middle aged chick finger herself

https://www.dropbox.com/s/06eo9hrj085wnhg/2017-10-3-18-42-35.mp4?dl=0

nude in my work cubical because fun

yes I can lick my own nipple

oh and I favorite picture I almost forgot to add, but my favorite because wine

some silliness

I hope it gives you a little smile
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ff7v4yhb2n11h0r/V_20190119_1519062.mp4?dl=0

here is the gif for those who have issues with drop box, but the movie is better

and yup I am in a closet, naked, on my knees. oh what fun

Last edited:
So the mods finally closed my old thread. Made it to over 7000 posts though.
old thread is http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1466378

page 1 contains an index of the first 400 or so images and videos, and covers up to page 136. after that, you are stuck going though it if you want to see what I have posted

So for those that don't know me, I am pretty much your average everyday middle aged chick, with a career, family, etc etc.... ok maybe I am not quite average. I enjoy being totally dorkilicious, pushing the boundaries of the status quo, and exhibitionism. Feel free to ask me questions and just discuss random shit, I don't bite (hard). Funny is always preferred.

Just so people stop asking (which actually makes me laugh as all of the women understood completely without asking, but men ask a lot), I will explain the User Name. I originally created an account to write (which will actually never happen), but in case I ever got there, I wanted people to understand where the story was coming from. That would be from a chick who is just another cliche that you see everywhere. I was trying to get across the desperate housewife syndrome aspect, but saying housewife would be minimizing housewives as at least I have a soul sucking corporate job to have adult like interactions at. Despite how hard and how long I fought it, I am still sometimes at Target. You see us everywhere though, but especially Target. The housewives might actually be on day 3 of the same t-shirt and yoga pants. You ask us what our hobbies are and you get a blank look like we don't understand English. Clarify with what do you like to do, and still the blank look. Why? because it has been so long that we have forgotten. Honestly, we lost ourselves and have no idea when. We just deal with responsibilities. We go to our jobs or deal with the rugrats, take them to their activities, cook meals, run errands, and clean on weekends. If we can steal some time once every three months to see a friend, it is combined with household supply shopping at Target. We might bring the kids, because if we don't, we haven't even arrived before a husband is texting about how long it has been or something about the kids. Anyway Target, we talk about what the kids are up to, then the husbands, if we both work, we talk about work, then maybe the recent Greys or OITNB...then what. My friend and I actually make up ridiculous stories about those around us. We have already shared our old stories, and we don't have much new. That is the cliche I was implying. What I am desperate for is new experiences. Sure, that could be one night with a new person, but it is deeper than that. I guess what I am desperate for is freedom and time to enjoy it. I am pretty good at stealing little bits of time here and there, and keeping things as interesting and fun as I can, as you will see here, but I am still a bit cliche. Just another chick at Target like all the rest.

Also side note, guys looking for chicks, have you tried Target? It is full of painfully bored women looking to take home something they totally don't need just for something new, different, and exciting to do. Might be a good place to look.

Anyway here are a few of my favorites. If others have favorites, feel free to tell me

my first indecent picture here

my first indecent video and the picture that spurred it (I didn't originally intend to make a video, just wanted to take a couple racy pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/s/06eo9hrj085wnhg/2017-10-3-18-42-35.mp4?dl=0

nude in my work cubical because fun

yes I can lick my own nipple

You are so damned sexy! You drive this old man out of his mind!

Ohhhh new place :D. Well done on making it to 7k+ before they noticed... or maybe they noticed and no one wanted to shut your gorgeous thread :heart:

Anywhos I bring a bottle, I thought about a plant... but that’s boring for me, xx

Great intro to the new thread. I really have to spend more time at Target. ;)

I was hoping for a spoof of the old "Son of..." movies in the new title. Good to have the Crazy Cube Lady back. Fortunately cubes are harder to collect than cats since they take up a LOT more room.

Cheers

so where should I begin my saturday night fashion show. You know I am going to prolong it, as I do so enjoy Saturday night dress up

new stockings

I really like them, I think the designs are quite cute

Ohhhh new place :D. Well done on making it to 7k+ before they noticed... or maybe they noticed and no one wanted to shut your gorgeous thread :heart:

Anywhos I bring a bottle, I thought about a plant... but that’s boring for me, xx

hehe, yeah I was having fun seeing how far I could go. And I still hit my goal of finishing my first thread in July or August. I attribute the overage to my cloak of invisibility.

Great intro to the new thread. I really have to spend more time at Target. ;)

Thank you. And Target is quite nice, move some lawn chairs to electronics, hit the wine aisle, kick back and relax

Such an amazing and intriguing lady :kiss:
thank you

I was hoping for a spoof of the old "Son of..." movies in the new title. Good to have the Crazy Cube Lady back. Fortunately cubes are harder to collect than cats since they take up a LOT more room.

Cheers

Well sorry to disappoint with my title. I will try to make it up with my content. As they say, you can't always judge a book by its cover. another positive of cubes is that they don't bite your nipple while you are laying around nude.

I loved your old thread so glad you started a new one and such a wonderful intro and beginning your tits and arse r amazing such a beauty

so where should I begin my saturday night fashion show. You know I am going to prolong it, as I do so enjoy Saturday night dress up

I really like them, I think the designs are quite cute

Your new thread is off to an amazing start. love the stockings and the leather outfits and what's in them

You can always begin your fashion show on my lap. Stockings are like an aphrodisiac to me.

Dammit woman. You trying to kill us or what? :eek:

Just teasing. Amazing as always - U Sexy Goddess U. ;)

p.s. they have nude beaches there in FL. Can only imagine what kind of hot chaos you could cause (for both the ladies and gents) on one of those. Probably would have to call some paramedics or something...:D

Oh! Cum to daddy!!!

Thanks, and maybe. But really I am more of a catch me if you can type. Luckily I clearly don't have a runner's build.

Your new thread is off to an amazing start. love the stockings and the leather outfits and what's in them

Thank you. I need to look into more tiny skirts.

You can always begin your fashion show on my lap. Stockings are like an aphrodisiac to me.

Don't mind if I do. So do you prefer the more classic sheer silk like, or the more ornate and fun?

Dammit woman. You trying to kill us or what? :eek:

Just teasing. Amazing as always - U Sexy Goddess U. ;)

p.s. they have nude beaches there in FL. Can only imagine what kind of hot chaos you could cause (for both the ladies and gents) on one of those. Probably would have to call some paramedics or something...:D

Aw thanks. Though I am more of a night time nude so no beach paramedics needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back