Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally addicted

Your such a tease and I love it. You are such a sweetie and excellent at the art of seduction. I'm panting for more. Hope your week is going well!

I'm doing good thanks. Trying to find some trouble
Well, you're *here* so it seems you've found some

Mmm...those are the best kind of tingles! So full of potential and possibilities!!
Ohhhhh the possibilities.......:devil:

God you are beautiful!!!!!!!!
You've rendered me completely speechless. Thank you, Prince Albert.

Your such a tease and I love it. You are such a sweetie and excellent at the art of seduction. I'm panting for more. Hope your week is going well!
Thank you. I am always amazed at the responses to my pics, but glad to know you like them and are waiting for more :)

Lovin' your pics babe keep me up!!!!
I'll keep it up! (and my pic thread, too):devil:

Almost Friday!

I can't wait for this week to come to an end. I need some R&R.

In the meantime, here are a few pics...my fun little distraction. These the first I've managed to get posted this week, I do believe!

Sweet dreams, everyone!

Last edited:

In the meantime, here are a few pics...my fun little distraction. These the first I've managed to get posted this week, I do believe!

Sweet dreams, everyone!

You can strip for me anytime you want dear. Gorgeous! :rose:

dam i love the tgif posts :) everyone all worked up from the week and just want ot let go - you're the same!! fucken love it you naughty woman :p

Sweet dreams, everyone!

I feel rather seduced by those pics. :D

Sweet dreams, everyone!

Very nice pictures there, now where are the other ones that show more skin after the clothes fell to the floor !! :devil:

Sweet dreams, everyone!

lovely!
I hope you don't me having some naughty dreams now...

This thread has quickly become my favorite! I crave seeing more pictures!

Sweet dreams, everyone!

Sweet dreams? Now I'll be "up" all night, but can't think of a better way to stay up all night. Pics are gorgeous as usual!

Oops! Looks like you dropped your top!

Gorgeous as always!! That last pic has us all wondering...surely there are more pics to this series!

Have a great weekend!!

Well, this sassy shy gal won't even attempt to argue with that! :devil:

I'm glad we are in agreement.;)

Sweet dreams, everyone!

Such an interesting bra. I would like a closer look. :heart:

Very lovely pictures. You are so sexy. Thank you for the feet pictures , nice- I'd be willing to rub them for u any day. No promise of what I'd rub them with .:D

A couple more....

You guessed correctly, there are more pics to this series. Here are two more....

Busy weekend planned, having some RL fun. I'll catch up with everyone when I can!

Happy weekend!

Last edited:
Love the pics very sexy.
Thank you sweetie!

You can strip for me anytime you want dear. Gorgeous!
*Putting music to strip to on* .... have a seat right here ~ are you ready????

dam i love the tgif posts everyone all worked up from the week and just want ot let go - you're the same!! fucken love it you naughty woman
Naughty with a healthy dose of crazy, sweet mackkjackk :kiss:

I feel rather seduced by those pics.
Well, I guess I'll just have to post a couple more from the series.... :devil:

Very nice pictures there, now where are the other ones that show more skin after the clothes fell to the floor !!
Patience, patience.....

Love your smile... So shy but naughty at the same time... Seductive!
Thank you xxromanceguy!

lovely!
I hope you don't me having some naughty dreams now...
Mmmmm... I don't mind.... tell me all about it!:devil:

This thread has quickly become my favorite! I crave seeing more pictures!
And more pictures I will post.... thank you!

Sweet dreams? Now I'll be "up" all night, but can't think of a better way to stay up all night. Pics are gorgeous as usual!
Thank you, sweet:heart:

Gorgeous as always!! That last pic has us all wondering...surely there are more pics to this series!

Have a great weekend!!
Oh, but wait! There's more! (my best infomercial impression)

I'm glad we are in agreement.
Such an interesting bra. I would like a closer look.
Compliance, agreement ~ you say po-ta-to, I say po-tah-to.... ;) And you can take a closer look, anytime.... :devil:

Very lovely pictures. You are so sexy. Thank you for the feet pictures , nice- I'd be willing to rub them for u any day. No promise of what I'd rub them with .
You had me at *foot rub* Yum!

continuing to kiss you my legs take you astride.. pinning you slighlty to the bed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back